2 explosions at Brussels airport

You could say that about a good number of religious texts though :lol:
Most of those texts are brutal, but Islam seems to be incredibly prone to it, obviously due to a larger portion of fundamentalists and backwards nations

Do you have any sort of evidence to support these ******** claims or you just throwing em out there on a whim?

Like posting up thereligionofpeace website more than once.

Disparaging the Quran.

Claiming all muslims hate non-muslims.
What the Quaran says isn't exactly great either.

The Bible says all human beings of African Heritage are explicitly cursed by God, are inferior, and condemned to subjugation.

What the Bible says is disgusting.

See what I did there?

Last edited:
You could say that about a good number of religious texts though :lol:
Most of those texts are brutal, but Islam seems to be incredibly prone to it, obviously due to a larger portion of fundamentalists and backwards nations

Not to turn the thread into another religious argument, but religions are a means to an end, especially when it comes to politics. Christian Europeans used it up until less than 100 years ago to justify the colonization of Africa and Asia, and Daesh is using it today to grow and legitimize their territory and influence.

If you get all your information online, and your foot hasn't hit the pavement to back up your research, your conspiracy theory holds no merit. Everyone has access to the same information, you're nothing more than a youtube warrior until you do more to substantiate instead of this "stay woke" ********. Now go ahead and dismiss this as unenlightened like ya'll typically do.

And the stop snitching crowd are a bunch of cowards.

Last edited:
What the Quaran says isn't exactly great either.
The majority of Muslims and Christians seem to interpret both the Bible and Quran in a manner that allows them to co-exist and live life under a universally pro-social moral compass.

^ it depends on which version though.

This scripture is about Israel worshiping other Gods in their temple

New Living Translation

Ezekiel 9:

5 Then I heard the Lord say to the other men, “Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! 6 Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders.

New King James Version;

5 To the others He said in my hearing, “Go after him through the city and kill; do not let your eye spare, nor have any pity. 6 Utterly slay old and young men, maidens and little children and women; but do not come near anyone on whom is the mark; and begin at My sanctuary.” So they began with the elders who were before the temple.

Now if I was a Christian Pastor in a 3rd world country that is filled with despair and poverty, I can easily convince followers using the NLT version to incite violence. Same thing with the Quran because these are all instruments of manipulation.

Last edited:
^ it depends on which version though.

This scripture is about Israel worshiping other Gods in their temple

New Living Translation
New King James Version;
Now if I was a Christian Pastor in a 3rd world country that is filled with despair and poverty, I can easily convince followers using the NLT version to incite violence. Same thing with the Quran because these are all instruments of manipulation.
Again, interpretation is key. We're not in Babylon anymore homie.

Cashbanks did us all a public service and he's being called out for snitching now :lol: :smh:
This is a forum, not the streets. CL-1B been out here having a one man Klan rally so he got what was inevitably coming. Cash just sped up the process.

Just ignore the clown and keep it moving. U giving him attention when u respond to him.

Cashbanks did us all a public service and he's being called out for snitching now :lol: :smh:
This is a forum, not the streets. CL-1B been out here having a one man Klan rally so he got what was inevitably coming. Cash just sped up the process.

Whats the likelihood of your govt. torturing the **** out of homeboy they caught the other day? I havent really been following this stuff too closley but i was wondering if this latest attack was pushed forward cause they thought the kid was gonna snitch. Just curious about how yall get down over there.

Neither is the bible or the torah. The classic sign that someone is a bigot is all their opinions are based on double standards and hypocrisy. The bible is just as evil and violent and any other Judeochristian text. Christians love to put up this front of "virtue" when they are amongst the worst our society has to offer. The bible belt is fraught with uneducated, racist, war-mongering, homophobic, republican Christians.
I'm don't practice organized religions for that very reason, preferring to simply believe and pray to gld. These religions in raw form are out of touch, and over the past 100s of years, the Zionists, Christianity, and now Islam is being justify genocide. I simply ask for more scrutiny of Muslims, it's something we have to take into account.

But to comparing American republicans that don't support gay rights isn't a good idea, they're not the KKK or the Ukranian right wing.

It's basically the Muslim inquisition. That not to say wrongly aimed nationalism or Zionism/nutjob Christianity is equally terrible.

Last edited:
Whats the likelihood of your govt. torturing the **** out of homeboy they caught the other day? I havent really been following this stuff too closley but i was wondering if this latest attack was pushed forward cause they thought the kid was gonna snitch. Just curious about how yall get down over there.
We're softies 
laugh.gif
 Doubt it, we're always getting accused of our justice system being too soft

Guys like Salah Abdeslam don't snitch, he was the most wanted terrorist in Europe so ISIS exacted their revenge for arresting him.

ISIS was planning an attack for easters but they did it sooner because of Salah's arrest.

Last edited:
I don't believe the studies that torture doesn't help. I don't support people like Tsarnaev or that 15 year old dude who got grenaded and shot 900 times was in Guantanamo being tortured in some shady prison, they don't deserve that, I pity them. But these ISIS goons need to spit out their info and get put down, that's the most humane way to do it.

I actually don't make  distinction between organized and "unorganized" religion, a lot of Christians bring it up as a way to separate themselves from unsavory characters within their religion. Muslims do the same thing, but at the end of the day the brand of religion these unsavory characters practice is not any less valid than yours. They have their own convictions sanctions by their own interpretations of what God says. A lot of religions portray God as Mr. Jekyll and Hyde, and both are equally valid representations.

I don't see a difference between the wrong and the wrong. Christianity has cause as much havoc on this planet as Islam....and no one calls for churches to be closely monitored. Churches in this country are a hot bed for Christian terrorism. 
Because in America, most churches practice good forms of that religion. The near-literal interpretation of Islam those people are practicing spreads like wildfire.

Last edited:
That's what people don't realize about Muslim extremists. .. they got that fake humble thing going on, but deep down they hate themselves so they want to project that onto the world. Instead of out here enjoying life THEY JUST HATE...

Brussels is peaceful as all heck but they have a district with a lot of muslims. I remember them being mad in 2K4 and again in 2K15.

THEY ALSO GOT FAKE SUPREME COMING OUT THEIR MUSLIM CELLS

We're softies :lol:  Doubt it, we're always getting accused of our justice system being too soft
Guys like Salah Abdeslam don't snitch, he was the most wanted terrorist in Europe so ISIS exacted their revenge for arresting him.
ISIS was planning an attack for easters but they did it sooner because of Salah's arrest.

Ah ok, thanks

So do most mosques, I don't know why they need to be held to a different standards than Christians. If Muslims need to answer for the sins of their brethrens, I expect the same from Christianity.

And most churches have the best intentions but a lot of subtle and not so subtle negative values are fed to people in even the most innocuous of churches.
Because radical Islam is very appealing to some, and it needs to be contained. I agree that some churches teach hate, but they are dwarfed by the number of these Mosques. Take the clock back a hundred or so years, and it's the exact opposite.

Last edited:
There's a reason why it's appealing to mostly sick and disenfranchised minds due to the hellish conditions in those parts of the world that were fostered by the same forces that now can't handle the gigantic quagmire that they were joyfully complicit in creating over decades.

Last edited:
There's a reason why it's appealing to sick and disenfranchised minds due to the hellish conditions in those parts of the world that were fostered by the same forces that now can't handle the gigantic quagmire that they were joyfully complicit in creating.
I agree, but I can't put up with the soft Obama rhetoric that it had nothing to do with Islam. We should leave dictators in power whenever they aren't threatening us and comply, but we shouldn't pull an Iran 1956 everytime the people prevail.

Iraq was a misguided war, and while I don't hate Bush as a person, it was a misguided and spendaholic war. ISIS wants a holy war, invade them with Arab Nations while we have support.

Believe it or not, you're probably going to have to wipe entire cities off the map because they view ISIS as liberators from the Shiites, or even worse, the Kurds.

Last edited:
Most likely course of events in the next week:

1. European leaders: "We will not tolerate terrorism, but we will not change our immigration policies."

2. Planned "solidarity" march and Facebook overlay image so people can do something to vent their frustration without challenging the main immigration agenda.

3. State of emergency policies that will be used to increase government power, not to eliminate terrorism but to crack down on right-wing nationalists.

4. Facebook begins censoring "hate speech" against Muslims.

5. Tens of thousands of Muslims pour into Europe without being screened.
http://www.returnofkings.com/83625/...-in-spite-of-altruistic-assimilation-policies

Because radical Islam is very appealing to some, and it needs to be contained. I agree that some churches teach hate, but they are dwarfed by the number of these Mosques. Take the clock back a hundred or so years, and it's the exact opposite.

AGAIN do you have and facts to support this?

AGAIN do you have and facts to support this?
Ever seen those Saudi-sponsored mosques that pop up around Europe? Look outside or go on liveleak for about 1 minute.

Radical Islam is spreading, it doesn't take a genius to notice. Anyways, I'm back to popcorn and Middle Eastern TOW videos.

Last edited:
Ever seen those Saudi-sponsored mosques that pop up around Europe? Look outside or go on liveleak for about 1 minute.

DO YOU HAVE ANY FACTS?

Actually numbers?

A legitimate study?

Or just your ******** assumptions?

Back
Top Bottom