Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two is out NOW

[COLOR=#red]Borderlands 2 which just barely topped Red Dead Redemption. [/COLOR]

Ahem...

[COLOR=#red]The entire Borderlands series is overrated. The visuals are as cartoony as the story which is mediocre at best. "Uh oh a bad guy is doing bad stuff...we better stop him" I felt zero actual motivation to help move the story along and about a 1/4 of the way through everything started to feel like a chore. The developers knew they had a dud on their hands which is why they had to put out so much extra DLC just to make their poorly created world seem more expansive. All the nerds in the gaming world hype Borderlands as an incredible series and you just hopped on the hype train and went along with what they said. Plus everything was just STOLEN from the original Borderlands...talk about being unoriginal. I won't even go into how it's just a cheap rip-off of the Fallout series. Borderlands 2 is a game made for children with it's fart jokes and cheap cell shaded graphics. Anyone who likes it is just going along with what the gaming media tells them or they're just too stupid to realize that they're playing an awful game. [/COLOR]

^^:lol:
I know you didn't mean that.

Short overhyped story, only one ending, no co-op mode. Now you gotta wait a few years for the sequel to see if there are any connections to Rapture.

I mean I was hearing stuff from the media like best game of the decade so far, best game ever. Yeah freaking right, lol. It's funny how plasmids are vigor and eve is salt, and the voxophones are the same concept of those thingies in Rapture. Redbox saved me, I almost bought this crap based off the reviews alone.

There's a big difference between a great game, and a good game that has a very specific fan following, Bio-Infinite falls into the latter category. I mean you guys in here were getting stiffies from the Barbershop Quartet, wtf does that have to do with gameplay :lol:
Plasmids being Vigor and Eve being Salt isnt a legitimate complaint man. This is a Bioshock game, if you go ahead and remove the core gameplay factor from the game then what would it be? It had to be there, and it couldnt have been Plasmids and Eve because they killed all chances of that being plausible in Biochock One. The Audio Diaries also had to return because they play an integral part in the development of every NPC in the game, I actually look for those so if they didnt come back I would haev been mad.

Not to mention, the fact that Rapture is most likely Columbia in a different reality. Obviously there's going to be similarities...including plasmids/eves being vigors/salts...and voxophones existing in both. Ingenious way of keeping the old (and necessary) without recycling the setting; all the while keeping it plausible.

Ahem...

[COLOR=#red]The entire Borderlands series is overrated. The visuals are as cartoony as the story which is mediocre at best. "Uh oh a bad guy is doing bad stuff...we better stop him" I felt zero actual motivation to help move the story along and about a 1/4 of the way through everything started to feel like a chore. The developers knew they had a dud on their hands which is why they had to put out so much extra DLC just to make their poorly created world seem more expansive. All the nerds in the gaming world hype Borderlands as an incredible series and you just hopped on the hype train and went along with what they said. Plus everything was just STOLEN from the original Borderlands...talk about being unoriginal. I won't even go into how it's just a cheap rip-off of the Fallout series. Borderlands 2 is a game made for children with it's fart jokes and cheap cell shaded graphics. Anyone who likes it is just going along with what the gaming media tells them or they're just too stupid to realize that they're playing an awful game. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Wow, you walked right into that one. I thought you were smarter and more clever than that. Please continue to play into my hands. This is quite entertaining. I basically turned you into me. Too easy. Ire [/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Wow, you walked right into that one. I thought you were smarter and more clever than that. Please continue to play into my hands. This is quite entertaining. I basically turned you into me. Too easy. Ire [/COLOR]

You intended for every sentiment you hold to be laughable and easily mocked?

Congratulations! You've done a stunning job!

[COLOR=#red]Unlike most of you in here, disagreeing with me does nothing. You guys get all emotional as if y'all were on the development staff for Bioflop Infinite :lol: [/COLOR]

If there was any semblance of truth in this statement, you would have shared your opinion and kept it moving.

You can't do that though...you just love being the "too cool for the room" guy.

Also, don't try the silly wordplay thing, especially when you're championing a game like "Bored-erlands"

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Unlike most of you in here, disagreeing with me does nothing. You guys get all emotional as if y'all were on the development staff for Bioflop Infinite :lol: [/COLOR]

If there was any semblance of truth in this statement, you would have shared your opinion and kept it moving.

Pretty much.

"Waaaa, but its my opinion."

There's a big difference between sharing your opinion and fishing for responses.

If you don't like the game, fine, tell us its bad and keep it moving.

It just looks silly when you claim you don't like something, yet have more posts in the thread than the people that do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Step 1: Voice opinion(s)
Step 2: Flame opinion(s)
Step 3: Defend flamed opinion(s)
*^Step 4: Try to call out a lack of intelligence
*^Step 5: Return with a witty reply

*Order of events may differ.
^May be delivered in condescending tone.

Why must this occur in almost every video game thread? :lol:

Just finished the game. It did feel a little short and the feeling felt a tiny bit rushed. But overall I was pleased with it.

The ending was trippy as hell. I like how they incorporated rapture into it. I was hoping they would make more tie ins with it though.

^^:lol:
I know you didn't mean that.

Short overhyped story, only one ending, no co-op mode. Now you gotta wait a few years for the sequel to see if there are any connections to Rapture.

I mean I was hearing stuff from the media like best game of the decade so far, best game ever. Yeah freaking right, lol. It's funny how plasmids are vigor and eve is salt, and the voxophones are the same concept of those thingies in Rapture. Redbox saved me, I almost bought this crap based off the reviews alone.

There's a big difference between a great game, and a good game that has a very specific fan following, Bio-Infinite falls into the latter category. I mean you guys in here were getting stiffies from the Barbershop Quartet, wtf does that have to do with gameplay :lol:
Plasmids being Vigor and Eve being Salt isnt a legitimate complaint man. This is a Bioshock game, if you go ahead and remove the core gameplay factor from the game then what would it be? It had to be there, and it couldnt have been Plasmids and Eve because they killed all chances of that being plausible in Biochock One. The Audio Diaries also had to return because they play an integral part in the development of every NPC in the game, I actually look for those so if they didnt come back I would haev been mad.

Not to mention, the fact that Rapture is most likely Columbia in a different reality. Obviously there's going to be similarities...including plasmids/eves being vigors/salts...and voxophones existing in both. Ingenious way of keeping the old (and necessary) without recycling the setting; all the while keeping it plausible.

"There's always a lighthouse, a man, and a city."

see, I dont neccessarily think rapture in general is an alternate reality of columbia etc. I just think there happened to be a columbia that looked like rapture. You get what Im saying, So in that sense I dont think the games are related at all, and its just a very obvious easter egg.

as for the plasmids etc. I think thats main purpose is for gameplay entertainment. Sure they tie into the game, but I see it as helping the gameplay

I don't really but the "Comstock/Booker is Andrew Ryan/Jack" thing. I don't really know though.

There is a voxophone that talks about Fink getting the idea for Songbird from something he saw in a tear. I believe they were hinting at him being inspired by a Big Daddy. I'm sure there are a lot more parallels between Rapture and Columbia that haven't been revealed yet.

that makes no sense.

the philisophical principles are completely different their motivations are completely different, comstock is obviously NOT Andrew Ryan. anyone who thinks so wasn't paying attention

"no gods, or kings, only man"

thats like the antithesis of comstock.

Last edited:
that makes no sense.

the philisophical principles are completely different their motivations are completely different, comstock is obviously NOT Andrew Ryan. anyone who thinks so wasn't paying attention

Yeah there's a typo in my post...the "but" should be "buy".

alot to speak on. beat bio 1 fir 1st time right before infinite. so, i must say inf. has a better ending but that rapture and the rest of 1 > infinite and the new plasmids and skyrails. srs. 1s mood is just perfect for the series. i missed rapture playing bio inf.

the one thing keeping 1 from super mind boggle status is the fact that there's so much annoying backtracking. however the smaller quarters of 1s levels make better use of bioshock gameplay.

infinite = 9.1
bio 1 = 9.5

borderlands 1 & 2 = no charm.
i briefly co-op played it wit real gamiz too....trash series along with mgs (except for maybe mgs 1 as i have yet to play it)

while in the mean time, in btw time fallout 3 = 9.9 (my highest rating)

ne1 else think of the little sisters from 1 when seeing bookers baptism at the end? i was like "those ah little sistiz!!!!" mouth all open

nah man u chill. ur all not even puttin it in a spoiler. makin it all big like u cant wait for ppl to see u beat the game

every1s been askin do i need to play bio 1/2 to get this. and kevin levine + every1 else sayin nah, two seperate game. then u come along waltz in here droppin bombs.

ur hurtin
Well sorry I was hyped. >D

If anything I don't even know how to do spoilers

ur fine, look. b4 i 4get, its [spoilr] whatever ur spoiling then [/spoilr]

add an 'e' to 'spoilr'

[COLOR=#red]:lol: It's just so amusing getting some of you riled up in here with my own personal opinion of Bio Infinite, then watch y'all get all offended, then see y'all do the exact same thing with Borderlands 2. Dude mentioned "charm", like it can be quantified or something. I'm just waiting for one of y'all to say BL2 lacks "Je ne sais quoi" at this point :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Bioshock 1>>>>>>>>>Infinite.

The environment in BS1 was crazy and interesting. Having random psychopaths in bunny masks jump on you out of nowhere>being shot at by hordes of cops the entire game. I didn't get that creepy feeling at all throughout the entire game

For some reason my BS Infinite decided not to autosave after a while, and I lost about 3 hours of gameplay >: definitely wasn't about to go through this annoying game again, so I just Youtubed the ending (which was :pimp: by the way)

Last edited:
Good God, the graphics in Infinite are amazing. The game is dope but feels like a Disney movie compared to 1 and 2.

Good God, the graphics in Infinite are amazing. The game is dope but feels like a Disney movie compared to 1 and 2.

It does kinda seem that way, but that's a good thing to me.

Does anyone have any clues as to what the DLC will be?

Was watching my cousin play this the other day and decided to give it a whirl on some free time since I enjoyed the first one. Didn't really like how "dumb downed' the game was in terms of puzzle solving and hacking etc considering Elizabeth did all of it. This was obviously done to sell the game to a larger demo. I also didn't like how inaudible some of the dialogue was due to so much noise at certain parts. Gameplay was enjoyable but the true highlight was the presentation and story. On a side note I don't play videogames anymore like I used to years ago and this game made me realize that part of the reason is because this generation of systems has been out for too long now. The textures on Dewitts hands and the NPC's were damn near identical to the first Bioshock. I can be a bit of a graphics ***** at times and im no longer visually impressed by New games anymore. (Except for GTA 5 which is more impressive from a animation standpoint than graphical). This was the first game I've played since 2011 and I wasnt as awed as I would have liked to have been. Good game tho. Loved the score big time. DLC with Pinkerton missions as separate tears and a story arc where you play as Comstock fighting alternate universe natives and Chinese would be dope to help flesh out his character more considering how poorly it was explored. Will be interesting to see how they do it.

Graphically this game is insane on the PC. I ended up getting the 360 version as well, wow it looks blurry as hell.

I think they should have added a mode where you only have access to vigors. Have the same vigor in both hands (stronger attack) and mix and match ones aka Skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom