Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two is out NOW

Ahem...

[COLOR=#red]The entire Borderlands series is overrated. The visuals are as cartoony as the story which is mediocre at best. "Uh oh a bad guy is doing bad stuff...we better stop him" I felt zero actual motivation to help move the story along and about a 1/4 of the way through everything started to feel like a chore. The developers knew they had a dud on their hands which is why they had to put out so much extra DLC just to make their poorly created world seem more expansive. All the nerds in the gaming world hype Borderlands as an incredible series and you just hopped on the hype train and went along with what they said. Plus everything was just STOLEN from the original Borderlands...talk about being unoriginal. I won't even go into how it's just a cheap rip-off of the Fallout series. Borderlands 2 is a game made for children with it's fart jokes and cheap cell shaded graphics. Anyone who likes it is just going along with what the gaming media tells them or they're just too stupid to realize that they're playing an awful game. [/COLOR]

Borderlands 2
Aggregating review websites GameRankings and Metacritic gave the PlayStation 3 version 90.50% and 91/100,[43][46] the PC version 90.10% and 89/100[44][47] and the Xbox 360 version 89.29% and 89/100.[45][48] IGN awarded the game a 9.0 out of 10, praising the game's sense of humor, world structure, and RPG systems, while feeling disappointed by the game's lack of meaningful visual customization and the sharing of loot during co-op play. They stated that the game had roughly 30 hours of gameplay, and was worth playing multiple times.[54] IGN also nominated the game as one of its ten finalists for Game of the Year 2012.[56] Game Informer gave the game a score of 9.75 out of 10, claiming that the game is one of "the most rewarding gaming experiences" of the current console generation.[51] Borderlands 2 would go on to win X-Play's game of the year.
Borderlands 2 was one of the best selling games of 2012 with a total shipment of over 5 million copies since the game was released in September 2012.[57]
Borderlands 2 has been nominated for five awards at the 2012 Spike TV Video Game Awards: "Best Xbox 360 Game", "Best PS3 Game", "Best Shooter", "Best Multiplayer Game", and "Best DLC" (Mechromancer Pack). Actor Dameon Clarke was also nominated in the "Best Performance By a Human Male" category for his role as Handsome Jack. Finally, Claptrap was included in the viewer's choice "Character of the Year" category.[58]
Borderlands 2 would go on to win "Best Shooter",[59] "Best Multi-Player Game",[60] "Best Performance By a Human Male",[61] and "Character Of The Year".[62

[COLOR=#red]And you were saying Sir? :lol:[/COLOR]

Why are we posting Metacritic scores as if Infinite doesn't have 95's across the board?

I'm such a huge fan of the Bioshock franchise. I was so sad when I beat Infinite last night knowing that it was over.

I'm probably going to play it through once more to get a better feel for the story and iron out the plot a bit.

Oh, and for those who are having trouble with the Handyman, use the Crow vigor on him; it will keep him busy for 5 seconds and you can unload those Sniper Rifle clips into his chest :pimp:

Got a question though.. in the spoilers:

When Elizabeth got taken back by the Songbird, what happened to that version of her? Because when you're chasing her, you end up meeting up with the current-version of Elizabeth at an older age.

Last edited:
Beat it and feel like I'm gonna trade it in. I wasn't real happy with the end and I feel they got rushed in the creative process as the game went on.

Why no real boss battles?

Why so few Handymen encounters?

Beat it and feel like I'm gonna trade it in. I wasn't real happy with the end and I feel they got rushed in the creative process as the game went on.

Slate was one and you had a choice to kill him or let him live

Fink was murdered by Fitzroy

She herself was murdered by Elizabeth

Lady Comstock was great

Comstock drowned by Booker

I do think Songbird should have been boss fight but after him who else??

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]Exactly!!! After 10 hours this game is worthless. Real short, not really challenging...more like an interactive story than a video game. That's why this is a Redbox game...a waste of $60. Could at least have multiple endings without having to download DLC[/COLOR]

I'm such a huge fan of the Bioshock franchise. I was so sad when I beat Infinite last night knowing that it was over.

I'm probably going to play it through once more to get a better feel for the story and iron out the plot a bit.

Oh, and for those who are having trouble with the Handyman, use the Crow vigor on him; it will keep him busy for 5 seconds and you can unload those Sniper Rifle clips into his chest :pimp:

When Elizabeth got taken back by the Songbird, what happened to that version of her? Because when you're chasing her, you end up meeting up with the current-version of Elizabeth at an older age.
if im not mistaken, elizibeth version 1 gets taken by song bird, on your way to get her many tears open, you see what happens when you never make it, version 2 of elizibeth shows this two you opens a tear and sends you back to see version 1 where you were on your way.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs  

Exactly!!! After 10 hours this game is worthless. Real short, not really challenging...more like an interactive story than a video game. That's why this is a Redbox game...a waste of $60. Could at least have multiple endings without having to download DLC

laugh.gif
Damn son.

ATG for me.

Last edited:

if im not mistaken, elizibeth version 1 gets taken by song bird, on your way to get her many tears open, you see what happens when you never make it, version 2 of elizibeth shows this two you opens a tear and sends you back to see version 1 where you were on your way.

Ohhh okay, makes sense. So Elizabeth #2 is the version of her if you never made it, and she used all her power to send you back for another chance?

When she does this though, is she only thinking about preventing her future self from destroying New York, or is she also thinking far enough to the point where she knows you become Comstock post-baptism?

I feel like I havent been playing it that long and I'm close to the end so I'm going to stop for a bit. Short=/= bad. Some games overstay their welcome in regards to length (ASSASSINS CREED), and while I wish this game was longer, I'm not mad about it. The quality more than makes up for it and in like 5 months or so I will come back beat it again and then play the first which I still own.

I feel like I havent been playing it that long and I'm close to the end so I'm going to stop for a bit. Short=/= bad. Some games overstay their welcome in regards to length (ASSASSINS CREED), and while I wish this game was longer, I'm not mad about it. The quality more than makes up for it and in like 5 months or so I will come back beat it again and then play the first which I still own.

This is what I'm saying. I usually know how far I am along in a game based on the upgrades I got and all the collectible items you can get, so when I started getting closer to the end, I was like :frown:

Bioshock franchise is the GOAT when it comes to having an immersive atmosphere/gameplay and story-telling.

Last edited:
I'm 20 minutes in and I'm blown away.

O Brother, Where Art Thou? is my favorite movie and the original Bioshock is one of my favorite games. This is a sort of conglomeration of the 2 so it's basically a dream come true.

[COLOR=#red]I don't have to mock you...you are a mockery unto your self cornball, as evidenced by the quoted text. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/COLOR]

1999 mode isn't that tough.

I died maybe 10 times throughout...and that was mostly because of foolish things like thinking I could handle the boys of silence with low ammo.

Back
Top Bottom