Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

ryanjumpman always has a good gif for a comeback 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Folks gotta get multiples cause they can't afford to buy a $200 shoe on their own. They gotta sell 3 or 4 pairs and make money off them in order to have the money to be able to afford a pair for themselves. Glad I aint gotta do that. 1 pair please
I've gotten extra pairs in the past to pretty much make my personal pair free if not at least 50% the retail price. And not cuz I can't afford it. Makes rockin em even sweeter IMO. haha

Last edited:
This 2014 pair is really starting to grow on me. Either I gun for these on RD or go back and get the white infra for resell. Never been to partial to the blacks but I have some a fits I know I could get off with these that would look really dope

When I went to pickup my 1's from HoH this past weekend, manager at the register yelled at the 2 cops walkin by telling them "We gon need yall in about 2 weeks" 
laugh.gif

I've gotten extra pairs in the past to pretty much make my personal pair free if not at least 50% the retail price. And not cuz I can't afford it. Makes rockin em even sweeter IMO. haha
Get it how u live. I'm not one to judge.

Last edited:
Get it how u live. I'm not one to judge.
I don't do it all the time. Trust though I have helped out plenty fam and friends. Being in the military has some perks in regards to Jordan releases. We usually get J's on base at a huge discount and no tax 
smokin.gif
 Shot them to the homies for what I paid and shippin on top of course. We're most likely gettin these. Should be 136 flat 
glasses.gif

I can't stand bots!! Pointless to me. Paying for something that isn't guaranteed to cop. I'll take my chances without them.

See here we go!! Sad thing is: people are going nuts over these shoes and if they are desperate enough they will pay $350-$700 for them to have them for the holidays, a resellers dream will come true.

$350-700???! who is paying that 09 yeezy 1 resell money for infrared 6 preorders!? its good to be rich........

See here we go!! Sad thing is: people are going nuts over these shoes and if they are desperate enough they will pay $350-$700 for them to have them for the holidays, a resellers dream will come true.

$350-$700? You've got to be exaggerating. Name me the last general release that went for that much on the resell market not named "Concord XI?"

Exactly, Ive been saying the same thing all year. I've copped each pair I wanted with zero issues!! 6's won't be any different. There is no way I'm giving a Joe Smo over retail price or paying some cat some dough for a bot. The game is desperate now... THEY ARE ONLY SHOES... If you miss, they will be RESTOCKED, RESTOCKED

Online restocks have been a joke for sometime now. I see people having more success on release day than they would during a restock.

Last edited:
Exactly, Ive been saying the same thing all year. I've copped each pair I wanted with zero issues!! 6's won't be any different. There is no way I'm giving a Joe Smo over retail price or paying some cat some dough for a bot. The game is desperate now... THEY ARE ONLY SHOES... If you miss, they will be RESTOCKED, RESTOCKED

Can't wait to get my grails, shouldn't be that much of a hard cop for me. Usually Black Friday releases have been good to me. Easily went to cop the flint 13s, black cement 3s, and bred 4s in the past years. Hoping for the same results for these. See you guys soon.

Just because it will be restocked, it doesn't mean it'll be any easier to cop.

Also, just because it was easy for some people to get all the shoes they wanted, it's not so easy for everyone else. Timing, funds, internet connection, location, etc. all play a factor in getting hyped releases.

I've been lucky thus far and got most of everything I wanted. Missed a few here and there, but not for a lack of trying. Wasn't able to get them on the many restocks either. So, it's not that easy.

No, God ain't doin no good there.
Praise him for blessing me to get multiples and help others in need seriously
ah yes, the good ol 11th commandment,

help thy less fortunate cop jordans 

while others donate money for food this man sells them overpriced shoes at twice the retail value, this man is the mother teresa of sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom