Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I asked this already but never got a response, just trying to get some help. I first noticed on the WTL release on FTL, EB, FA that at 8:01 it would say this product is out of stock and in other customers carts instead of what it would normally say " ERROR ADDING TO CART". I know it would eventually say product out of stock a half hour later or so depending on the size of the release. My question is when it says product is out of stock at 8:01, is that the same thing as cart errors and i can keep trying to add it?

I asked this already but never got a response, just trying to get some help. I first noticed on the WTL release on FTL, EB, FA that at 8:01 it would say this product is out of stock and in other customers carts instead of what it would normally say " ERROR ADDING TO CART". I know it would eventually say product out of stock a half hour later or so depending on the size of the release. My question is when it says product is out of stock at 8:01, is that the same thing as cart errors and i can keep trying to add it?

My experience is OOS = sold out but you still have a chance if it says it's in other peoples cart.

My experience is OOS = sold out but you still have a chance if it says it's in other peoples cart.
yeah but I'm getting that 5 seconds after they drop. it never use to say it  that soon. I don't know if they switched something up or not. thanx tho

yeah but I'm getting that 5 seconds after they drop. it never use to say it  that soon. I don't know if they switched something up or not. thanx tho
those are usually for very limited releases, where bots are jamming the server and getting them in before team manual... most times if ur about to add manual, ur one of the lucky 1/10... im pretty sure its 1 manual per 10 bots

DO NOT stop trying until the retailer tweets the OOS message.

Does SNS generally ship the next day or sometimes wait till Monday if I ordered on a Friday? Sorry bout all the questions. Thanks again

Just checked my shipping conf and saw that only the label was created so far, and it will ship on Monday. I'd still be hopeful that yours will still ship! Give it the weekend and see...

DO NOT stop trying until the retailer tweets the OOS message.
This.

I kept getting error and OOS messages until I finally decided to call FNL at 11:15 and a half hour later, right on the edge of hanging up, I got through. The worker who checked me out even had errors trying to check me out. So moral of the story, perseverance is key.

Did a laceswap for some oval laces, 45" at that, I don't like flat laces on 6's...will post pics tomorrow if anyone is interested

Back
Top Bottom