Dan Gilbert letter to Cavs Fans (This is for real)!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Disgusting and simply classless.. who even knew who the cleveland cavaliers were before lebron james came along?  He changed the whole culture in Cleveland.. He gave them 7 years of pure highlights and sell out crowds along with a finals appearance and 2 MVP's.  He single handily made Cleveland into a contender..  Without him they dont even make the playoffs this year and this letter only hurts the franchise more than it helps.. After all Lebron has done for the Cavs and that city he was still thrown under the bus by the the owner..

So after seeing Lebron being thrown under the bus, what other all star caliber talent would come to Cleveland now?  Its bad enough that Cleveland is one of the worst cities in the league to live in but now you have an owner who acts like his players owe him something even when their contract is up.. The man CARRIED the Cavs for 7 years.. Dan Gilbert did nothing to keep Lebron this summer...  He's just salty that his cash cow and basically franchise is now gone...   Inexcusable behavior and ill be expecting a public apology from him before the week is over..

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by BMWStew

2eqcagw.gif
Even more reason to be happy Lebron left the "mistake by the lake". Dan Gilbert is tight because the value of the franchise just dropped BIG TIME and his cash cow is headed to South Beach.  He calls Lebron a coward, yet waits until Lebron leaves town to make these statements
laugh.gif
. You had your one lottery ticket Cleveland and I do not envision you get another one. No superstar worth a damn will ever go to Cleveland willingly. I hope Lebron drops 60 on them and throws some powder in Gilbert's eyes like Yokozuna (rip) did to Hulk Hogan.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
seriously, bron brought so much more than the game of basketball to the city of cleveland.... he brought in so much revenue and completely turned the city's economy around and now the owner shows his true feelings.  i hope bron sticks it to the cavs every time they play, im not even a cavs or bron fan... what made me literally LOL was when the owner said "we'll win a 'chip in the city of cleveland before lebron ever does, guaranteed"  lmao, good luck with that!

Originally Posted by aepps20

Originally Posted by BMWStew

2eqcagw.gif
Even more reason to be happy Lebron left the "mistake by the lake". Dan Gilbert is tight because the value of the franchise just dropped BIG TIME and his cash cow is headed to South Beach.  He calls Lebron a coward, yet waits until Lebron leaves town to make these statements
laugh.gif
. You had your one lottery ticket Cleveland and I do not envision you get another one. No superstar worth a damn will ever go to Cleveland willingly. I hope Lebron drops 60 on them and throws some powder in Gilbert's eyes like Yokozuna (rip) did to Hulk Hogan.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
seriously, bron brought so much more than the game of basketball to the city of cleveland.... he brought in so much revenue and completely turned the city's economy around and now the owner shows his true feelings.  i hope bron sticks it to the cavs every time they play, im not even a cavs or bron fan... what made me literally LOL was when the owner said "we'll win a 'chip in the city of cleveland before lebron ever does, guaranteed"  lmao, good luck with that!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bitterness_Units_scale

[h1]International Bitterness Units scale[/h1][h3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/h3]
Jump to: navigation,search

The International Bittering Units scale, or simply IBU scale, provides a measure of the bitterness of beer, which is provided by the hops used during brewing. Bittering units are measured through the use of a spectrophotometer and solvent extraction. [sup][1][/sup]

This technique was adopted at the same time as another method based on measuring the concentration (in milligrams per liter; parts per million w/v) of isomerized α acids in a beer, causing some confusion among small-scale brewers.[sup][2][/sup] The American Society of Brewing Chemists, in the introduction to its methods on measuring bitterness, points out some differences between the results of the two methods:
While the results of the IAA [isomerized α acids] methods are practically identical to those obtained by the BU method for beer brewed with fresh hops, the IAAs of beer brewed with old or poorly stored hops, and with certain special hop extracts, can be significantly lower than the BU figure.[sup][1][/sup]

The bittering effect is less noticeable in beers with a high quantity of malt, so a higher IBU is needed in heavier beers to balance the flavor. For example, an Imperial Stout may have an IBU of 50, but will taste less bitter than an English Bitter with an IBU of 30, because the latter beer uses much less malt than the former. The technical limit for IBU's is around 100; some have tried to surpass this number, but there is no real gauge after 100 IBUs when it comes to taste threshold.
[h2][edit] Typical measurements[/h2][table][tr][td]
Ambox_content.png

[/td][td]This section may contain original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding references. Statements consisting only of original research may be removed. More details may be available on the talk page. (May 2009)[/td][/tr][/table]
A light American lager might be as low as 5 on the scale, while barley wines, India pale ales, or imperial stouts can range up to 100 or higher. Measures for other beverages include:
A formula craft brewers use to estimate IBU is:
649d57cecf68dbf47d6ec57048329d46.png
, where
  • W refers to the weight of the hops used,
  • A refers to the alpha acid percentage, which is influenced by many factors, including cultivation method, species, and time of year — hops are often sold labeled with this percentage
  • U is the percentage of alpha acid that is actually used during the boiling process
  • V means the volume of the wort,
  • K is a constant factor that adjusts the measurement to account for the units used.
There are several different methods for finding U, which can yield very different results. Generally, U increases with longer boiling times and decreases with higher boil density.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Bitterness_Units_scale

[h1]International Bitterness Units scale[/h1][h3]From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/h3]
Jump to: navigation,search

The International Bittering Units scale, or simply IBU scale, provides a measure of the bitterness of beer, which is provided by the hops used during brewing. Bittering units are measured through the use of a spectrophotometer and solvent extraction. [sup][1][/sup]

This technique was adopted at the same time as another method based on measuring the concentration (in milligrams per liter; parts per million w/v) of isomerized α acids in a beer, causing some confusion among small-scale brewers.[sup][2][/sup] The American Society of Brewing Chemists, in the introduction to its methods on measuring bitterness, points out some differences between the results of the two methods:
While the results of the IAA [isomerized α acids] methods are practically identical to those obtained by the BU method for beer brewed with fresh hops, the IAAs of beer brewed with old or poorly stored hops, and with certain special hop extracts, can be significantly lower than the BU figure.[sup][1][/sup]

The bittering effect is less noticeable in beers with a high quantity of malt, so a higher IBU is needed in heavier beers to balance the flavor. For example, an Imperial Stout may have an IBU of 50, but will taste less bitter than an English Bitter with an IBU of 30, because the latter beer uses much less malt than the former. The technical limit for IBU's is around 100; some have tried to surpass this number, but there is no real gauge after 100 IBUs when it comes to taste threshold.
[h2][edit] Typical measurements[/h2][table][tr][td]
Ambox_content.png

[/td][td]This section may contain original research. Please improve it by verifying the claims made and adding references. Statements consisting only of original research may be removed. More details may be available on the talk page. (May 2009)[/td][/tr][/table]
A light American lager might be as low as 5 on the scale, while barley wines, India pale ales, or imperial stouts can range up to 100 or higher. Measures for other beverages include:
A formula craft brewers use to estimate IBU is:
649d57cecf68dbf47d6ec57048329d46.png
, where
  • W refers to the weight of the hops used,
  • A refers to the alpha acid percentage, which is influenced by many factors, including cultivation method, species, and time of year — hops are often sold labeled with this percentage
  • U is the percentage of alpha acid that is actually used during the boiling process
  • V means the volume of the wort,
  • K is a constant factor that adjusts the measurement to account for the units used.
There are several different methods for finding U, which can yield very different results. Generally, U increases with longer boiling times and decreases with higher boil density.

i was just hearing on WFAN radio tha gilbert is also gonna release some dirt on lebron that ppl dont know

this is gonna get uglllllllyyyyyyyyyy

i was just hearing on WFAN radio tha gilbert is also gonna release some dirt on lebron that ppl dont know

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

grin.gif
You pullin' my leg?

grin.gif
You pullin' my leg?

ghims, my wrestling hookup you got post when you hear something

ghims, my wrestling hookup you got post when you hear something

I hope Lebron drops 60 on them and throws some powder in Gilbert's eyes like Yokozuna (rip) did to Hulk Hogan.

roll.gif
 DEAD at the wrestlemania 9 reference  

& I can't agree wit this at all. Gilbert is just coming off as bitter and pathetic, at the end of the day he has to realize Lebron or anyone else for that matter doesn't owe him anything. He isn't "property of Ohio". He's put in 7 years of the best basketball y'all have ever seen, .. you couldn't win  a ring with Lebron, now you're guaranteeing he'll get 1 without Bron?
laugh.gif
 Back to the bottom of the barrel

I hope Lebron drops 60 on them and throws some powder in Gilbert's eyes like Yokozuna (rip) did to Hulk Hogan.

roll.gif
 DEAD at the wrestlemania 9 reference  

& I can't agree wit this at all. Gilbert is just coming off as bitter and pathetic, at the end of the day he has to realize Lebron or anyone else for that matter doesn't owe him anything. He isn't "property of Ohio". He's put in 7 years of the best basketball y'all have ever seen, .. you couldn't win  a ring with Lebron, now you're guaranteeing he'll get 1 without Bron?
laugh.gif
 Back to the bottom of the barrel

Who's going to lead the Cavs to that championship? Mo Williams? Yeah Lebron was stupid for promoting himself like that and having some ridiculous special on "The Decision", but he put himself in a position to possibly win for the next six years, and I can't be mad with that. The Cavs had already peaked anyway, they weren't winning a ring anytime soon even with Lebron there.

Who's going to lead the Cavs to that championship? Mo Williams? Yeah Lebron was stupid for promoting himself like that and having some ridiculous special on "The Decision", but he put himself in a position to possibly win for the next six years, and I can't be mad with that. The Cavs had already peaked anyway, they weren't winning a ring anytime soon even with Lebron there.

Back
Top Bottom