Ever have an online stalker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no sense to me either.

s3lkzn.jpg

35kinn7.jpg

9hq5h4.jpg
rlc8j9.png

Back when myspace was poppin and they had those profile snoop things that you could embed in your page and check who looked at your profile. This gross girl from school checked my **** every day. Multiple times. Then that thing stopped working and I never knew.

Last edited:
I created the Niketalk league and joined. He was never consistent but I never booted him cause he said "this league has made me more of a responsible person". I thought that was weird. He then tells us all these lies we never asked for. Told us he was a counselor at a university in Houston. A bunch of other lies. Dude is a student at tsu.

He call me a b a n so I booted him. He's been sending messages ever since.

It's pretty sad this happened over a Madden video game.

Last edited:
He went from remorse to anger then sent me a pm at 6am eastern apologizing. This is one of those things where I wouldn't be able to explain without witnesses or proof. So weird man.

:lol: I assume the nt thread he made about you was deleted. Who knew it was this serious?

He sent me his number begging me to call him so he could apologize and be let back in.

Then we found out he lied about his name and everything. The post tyonenineone just posted is a reason we kept him around. You don't joke about suicide. :smh: he mentioned it too many times before then we realized he was trolling like he does on NT smh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom