Ever have an online stalker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chill bruh, you dont know what he's going through inside his head. no need to air this out to everyone. between you and him

Damb timid you was supposed to stop drinking since I was in the league brah :lol:

Damb timid you was supposed to stop drinking since I was in the league brah
laugh.gif
I need to

chill bruh, you dont know what he's going through inside his head. no need to air this out to everyone. between you and him

He'll be the first to tell you how 31 other strangers have had his best interest. Giving him advice to help him out and he pulls that bs yesterday.

Mr.Guy Mr.Guy am I right?

Its not about airing anyone out. We tried to help and a lot of us took him seriously. But we were catfished. Fake name, life. Its impossible to say whats true or not anymore.

Yea, had a dude that was from here. SRS

dude followed me on other sites and tried hacking my accounts :x finding my fake FB account and adding me etc

weird as hell

He'll be the first to tell you how 31 other strangers have had his best interest. Giving him advice to help him out and he pulls that bs yesterday.

@TimidTebow am I right?
Youre right bottom you guys have been there for me since day one and I acted like a god damn fool.  Like you stated earlier you could have booted me in the past and you didn't. I appreciate that. I was def out of line and out of control yesterday.

The reason why I lied about my name was because often times I would post crazy **** while i was drunk in the group me chat. I didn't want people to know who I was because I was ashamed of being a crazy drunk. Even though it was never that serious because I dont know you guys from adam for some strange reason I wanted to hide my identity. Ive seen people be exposed on NT before and I felt if I revealed my identity I would be exposed for being a crazy drunk. I should have kept it 100 from day 1.

Alcohol is my worst enemy im thinking about getting some help for my problem because I def need it. Im lucky that the worst thing that happened yesterday  was me acting a fool in the madden league. I drove home drunk yesterday and I could have killed someone.

Like I've mentioned before, and if you really do have a drinking problem, get some help. Not trying to see you get messed up cause of it.

Like I've mentioned before, and if you really do have a drinking problem, get some help. Not trying to see you get messed up cause of it.
I will. Again I apologize for disrespecting you and everyone else in the league. Please make sure to let everyone else know that I apologize.

OP league not interested in a guy that is intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out and come out on top anyway? So if that's truly the case then well ok maybe possibly he over-estimated your ability to notice that, or he hasn't conveyed their qualities well enough.

:lol:

:smh:

:rofl:

Yeah I've had a few stalkers

I think one was a ****** who kept calling my house in High School

Another was I think a stripper, the other ones were relatively cool

I'm an online stalker of the following users on NT

DaBottom305

ME661093

Nj Collector
TroyD

TimidTebow
Brolic Scholar

carry on gents

NOTSRS

Last edited:
Yea, had a dude that was from here. SRS

dude followed me on other sites and tried hacking my accounts :x finding my fake FB account and adding me etc

weird as hell

Bruh...

Your days are numbered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom