Ever have an online stalker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well damb.

U never know wat the next man goin thru doe.
Yeah but I doubt that's true

People that are having troubles like that tend to not tell anybody unless they are seeking help, especially not to abunch of ****** on a sneaker forum

I had a stalker sorta. Remember when Formspring was a thing? Well I had this person who would always ask me stuff and have random convos.

I thought that it may have been my coworker( it was college and I was an intern with another college student).

I remember 1 day making a reference to something that was asked by the person on formspring and she laughed. I never actually straight asked if it was her. YadA yadda yadda she ended up destroying my heart like Lisa did to Ralph wiggum

Last edited:
Makes no sense to me either.

s3lkzn.jpg

35kinn7.jpg

9hq5h4.jpg
rlc8j9.png

View media item 1347775
After he got kicked, he sent this to half of the league.

I don't know why I keep reading this dude's messages in a drunk Chris Pratt voice.

I read every message like dude was plastered [emoji]128514[/emoji] yelling @ "**** your league" being followed by an apology.

Dude acting like moody female :lol: :lol:

OP league not interested in a guy that is intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out and come out on top anyway? So if that's truly the case then well ok maybe possibly he over-estimated your ability to notice that, or he hasn't conveyed their qualities well enough.

OP league not interested in a guy that is intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out and come out on top anyway? So if that's truly the case then well ok maybe possibly he over-estimated your ability to notice that, or he hasn't conveyed their qualities well enough.

2056641388_5a0bf0de2d.jpg

Im outta reps...

Yo I apologize to everyone in the league for my childish behavior yesterday. I got plastered at the bar after the Cowboys game and acted like a nutcase. This was def an embarrassing and unnecessary moment.

Yo I apologize to everyone in the league for my childish behavior yesterday. I got plastered at the bar after the Cowboys game and acted like a nutcase. This was def an embarrassing and unnecessary moment.

Stop joking around with suicide.

I woke up hung over this morning and realized how dumb I acted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom