got my coworker with a comeback and his jimmies got rustled...

Troy, do you play baseball?
roll.gif

Bruh, y
Shut yo self pitty *** up *****.

You know damn well you loved on here.

Not annoying Kudi love, but cartune love.
View media item 605343
well damb...

i'll take that... :lol: :lol:
I aint even see this :lol:

Multiple shots fired? :nerd:

lol hell yea. King Koopa posted up on the grassy knoll and just let Ricky have it. pulled the lil deuce deuce out the bubble goose
Yeah but I notice he seemed to also call out NTers, Koudie and Cartune :lol:

I thought a gang bang was like 10 on 1.

Most ive been apart of was 3 on 1.

Other then that its been 3 on 2

Craziest was like 8 on 5. 3 of the ****** we aint even know lol
true story... I knew a  girl in college who was trained 10 to 1...she goes to marshall university now

Not surprised. One of my old roommates told me about one a time him and another dude who was in a frat heading back to his apartment to grab some books of a study session, and when they walked into the apartment, this chick was butt naked doing the splits on some guys meat, while stroking off another guy, while blowing another dude, WITH another dude standing off to the side stroking himself. He said the guy getting blown said "Hey, ya'll want to get in on this too?" and they were like "Ummmm, nah, and left. When he told me who it was, I was :rofl: :rofl:, cause that chick was in one of my classes, and like two days later, I set down in class, and when she looked at me, I had this look on my face
View media item 1203762She knew, that I knew :lol:

Last edited:
if you go ophrah first...

Then Melo second...

That would be like angel tears cascading down a mountain of yambs...

Please basedgod

Exactly what I envisioned. Or a side by side (Oprah left, Melo right) with them doing it at the same time. Someone make it happen

Back
Top Bottom