I need honest opinions from a guys point of view please...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

yo your getting borderline clingy...if you feel your gonna be this way or this is the way you are then just dump the kid and get a guy thats as clingy as you.

You girls are weird...your basically friendzoning everyone thats giving you advice in this thread by telling us your problem but your secretly attracted to how this dude doesn't bother with getting mushy with you.

Stop posting and go handle your biz...

Originally Posted by FOG

tumblr_lt8tiogCF91qzpsuoo1_500.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jus4lafs

yo your getting borderline clingy...if you feel your gonna be this way or this is the way you are then just dump the kid and get a guy thats as clingy as you.

You girls are weird...your basically friendzoning everyone thats giving you advice in this thread by telling us your problem but your secretly attracted to how this dude doesn't bother with getting mushy with you.

Wut? That's what you got from my posts? Sorry you feel that way
laugh.gif

your gypsy magik won't work on me, my resolve is too strong...

But if you didn't feel that way then you would have left this dude a long time ago.  Why not admit to yourself that you fell in love with a guy, guy hasn't been a romantic dude since you've known him, it just hit you that "hey, this dude doesn't give me flowers or tells me he loves me alot...so how do I know he really feels this way?", now you want him to do something that is probably not in his nature...and it's bugging the +#+* out of you why he won't comply.

Your a dictator.
laugh.gif

Don't be sorry...your not hurting me in any way...i'm giving you solid advice.  Don't expect too much...that way the day he does something nice for you out of the blue you appreciate it instead of saying "it's about time".

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Still no pictures, though.

*found it*
fda1645210eda6bab76e7fec48d215922ef0a773_s.jpg

uncanny

lynn-whitfield.jpg

"THE SWEETEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD COULD BE THE MEANEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD IF YOU MAKE HER THAT WAY"

She's actually not saying that at all. If anything, she wants all the "mushy"-ness & is bothered with the fact that he's not doing any of it.
eyes.gif

OP, talk to your bf. Like galvelocity said half the time they have no idea what's going on in your head (yet we always assume they do) & unless you voice your opinions on your relationship, he's going to think everything is +#@%%#% A-1. I don't think you're being needy, at all. Your boyfriend should say he loves you & should want to do nice things for you. If he doesn't do it, then who will? And conversely, if you don't take it upon yourself to do anything nice or out of the ordinary for him, why would you expect that behavior from him?

Originally Posted by sillyputty

pretty mcuh every girl in a nutshell

laugh.gif

But if you didn't feel that way then you would have left this dude a long time ago.  Why not admit to yourself that you fell in love with a guy, guy hasn't been a romantic dude since you've known him, it just hit you that "hey, this dude doesn't give me flowers or tells me he loves me alot...so how do I know he really feels this way?", now you want him to do something that is probably not in his nature...and it's bugging the +#+* out of you why he won't comply.

Your a dictator.
laugh.gif

Don't be sorry...your not hurting me in any way...i'm giving you solid advice.  Don't expect too much...that way the day he does something nice for you out of the blue you appreciate it instead of saying "it's about time".

Cool story... sadly I actually agree with the bolded part, you obviously don't know me but I'm not the type of person to say "it's about time" if someone does something nice for me and I would appreciate it more then you would know... but you are correct I shouldn't expect things from anyone and I usually don't

On another note.... You sound like you have some female problems of your own... you mad at women or something? wanna talk about it?

laugh.gif

Your a dictator.
laugh.gif

Cool story... sadly I actually agree with the bolded part, you obviously don't know me but I'm not the type of person to say "it's about time" if someone does something nice for me and I would appreciate it more then you would know... but you are correct I shouldn't expect things from anyone and I usually don't

On another note.... You sound like you have some female problems of your own... you mad at women or something? wanna talk about it?

Nice strawman. 

Strawman+(light).jpg

You're cute though... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Raw

If he hasn't cheated on you, or physically abused you in the past then yes, you are being needy.

This.

Guys are not completely idiots but it doesn't help when girls are mysterious as hell. My ol girl always told me not to get flowers because she thought they were useless and expensive. After we broke up, she asked me why I never bought her any...
indifferent.gif
She told me she would have appreciated the thoughtfulness. Anyways as long as he cheating on you, he means well and the reason why he shows no effort because you show no effort. Do something nice for him and I promise he would return the favor. I'm not even gonna ask for pics because you sound like a 15 year old.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

laugh.gif
@ HOVKid having the gall to say somebody else's woman is ugly.

literally lol'd.  the thought of this came into my head but i didn't wanna say nothin because it's just downright wrong.  but, still. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your a dictator.
laugh.gif

Nice strawman. 

Strawman+(light).jpg

You're cute though... 
grin.gif
I wasn't trying to address his argument... I asked for opinions and I got his which he is entitled to, I don't agree with everything he has to say nor do I have too, I acknowledged what I do agree with then moved on to my comment... I did say "on another note" and those observations were based on below...

GrimlocK wrote: stop comparing what your man does for you with other girls gifts from their man...which you probably made a thread on jjb already, having a bunch of chickenheads tell you that your man doesn't treat you right. He must do something for you which is why your sticking with him so if not getting flowers is your biggest concern you need to calm the hell down.
who was comparing what other men do? Not I.... why are all the girls on JJB "chicken heads"? and why assume that they all have bad things to say about men? FYI I did post on JJB and none of the comments had anything to do with him not treating me right... Calm the hell down? really? When was I not calm? I even said I feel silly for feeling like this but it is what it is...

he then followed with...

How is anything I've said clingy? Whose "you girls"? Traumatized much?..... and how am I "friendzoning" everyone? mad cause I'm taking peoples advice?

This was followed by his "gypsy magik" comment and I went from clingy to a dictator...
indifferent.gif
 sorry but IMO he sounds mad at someone

It's either him becoming too comfortable with you and the relationship is now pretty stagnant or you're overreacting and taking him for granted.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

She's actually not saying that at all. If anything, she wants all the "mushy"-ness & is bothered with the fact that he's not doing any of it.
eyes.gif
Could be...but I hate to generalize but couldn't it also be said that what I said could be true also?

Figure this...This is how things will work out...jjb is gonna go to her man, voice her concerns, he's either gonna say (1)"#%* are you talking about?" (2)pretend she's right based on how well she puts together her argument/discussion with him and get her roses/apologize and go back to the same old ways he's been used to, because that's in his nature (3) actually say she's right, and work to fix this minor problem.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

eyes.gif
Could be...but I hate to generalize but couldn't it also be said that what I said could be true also?

Figure this...This is how things will work out...jjb is gonna go to her man, voice her concerns, he's either gonna say (1)"#%* are you talking about?" (2)pretend she's right based on how well she puts together her argument/discussion with him and get her roses/apologize and go back to the same old ways he's been used to, because that's in his nature (3) actually say she's right, and work to fix this minor problem.

Ok this will be my last reply to you regardless of what you say, I'd comment on above but your lost me at "figure this"... but like you just said it's a minor problem... it's not a dealbreaker, I don't love him any less and my life will go on just fine with out the flowers and I love you's.... I repeat, all I was saying is that it would be nice once in a blue moon... I really just wanted to see males views are on this topic and maybe get an idea how he may react if I brought it up... I hope to God he doesn't react like you but I guess we'll see

1)

2) On another note.... You sound like you have some female problems of your own... you mad at women or something? wanna talk about it?

Nice strawman. 

Strawman+%28light%29.jpg

You're cute though... 
grin.gif
3) I wasn't trying to address his argument... I asked for opinions and I got his which he is entitled to, I don't agree with everything he has to say nor do I have too, I acknowledged what I do agree with then moved on to my comment... I did say "on another note" and those observations were based on below...

GrimlocK wrote: stop comparing what your man does for you with other girls gifts from their man...which you probably made a thread on jjb already, having a bunch of chickenheads tell you that your man doesn't treat you right. He must do something for you which is why your sticking with him so if not getting flowers is your biggest concern you need to calm the hell down.
4) who was comparing what other men do? Not I.... why are all the girls on JJB "chicken heads"? and why assume that they all have bad things to say about men? FYI I did post on JJB and none of the comments had anything to do with him not treating me right... Calm the hell down? really? When was I not calm? I even said I feel silly for feeling like this but it is what it is...

he then followed with...

5) How is anything I've said clingy? Whose "you girls"? Traumatized much?..... and how am I "friendzoning" everyone? mad cause I'm taking peoples advice?

6) This was followed by his "gypsy magik" comment and I went from clingy to a dictator...
indifferent.gif
 sorry but IMO he sounds mad at someone

1) Let me start off by saying you have great quoting skills...I haven't learned how to quote multiple replies inside a single reply yet.  Now on to the meat of the potatoes.... how in the +%*! are you gonna tell me you co-sign with me on the bolded part yet call me out on it?  Your right I don't know squat-didly about you but I didn't say you would actually say "it's about time" I said make sure you don't fall into a position like that.

2) I refuse to have any female problems...I understand my life is short and I have to make the best of my time on this planet so to say the least...[aristocrat jay-z]of all my problems I do have and girl isn't a single one [/aristocrat jay-z].

3) uhhh...yea rite!

4) Don't twist my words gypsy...While I can no doubt say that their are a bunch of chicken-heads on jjb...i'm not saying all of them are...it's probably akin to maybe how you jjb'ers view this board as full of a bunch of @$!%%!!%.  And like I said I knew you turned to jjb first...nothing wrong with that but lets take a look at something...on a deeper level...you didn't just wake up one morning and was like "you know what I don't get flowers...I just get the smushiness without the mushiness...that's wierd"  nah...something you've seen must have caused you to come upon this conundrum...whether it be a certain thread on jjb, keeping up with the kardashians, or something of the like

You can't come on a male-dominated board and expect us to sugar-coat things for you...when I said calm the hell down I meant it...because if my suspicions are correct, all the replies you've gotten on all the boards you posted for advice have affected your judgement on your particular situation...when I say calm the hell down, I mean don't blow the situation up more than it is...girls are known for doing things of this nature...i'm not trying to be condescending to you...i am literally saying calm down.

5) Make no mistake...if you go down the path of asking for flowers and the like out of nowhere...your dude is gonna find it weird.  My most solid advice for you is not to change a person into getting things for you...you want something more that the typical kind of bf/gf relationship you have to let each other fall into their normal place/nature...if you explicitly ask for flowers then your b/f is gonna look at it as more of a chore than something he really wants to do.  Like I said maybe drop a hint, see if he notices and makes any adjustments...if not then come to terms that this is the way your b/f is.  I'm not telling you to leave the dude but if he's treating you right, respects you and takes care of you in different ways other than buying you flowers then relax yourself.

6) this "gypsy" thing is a joke...I thought you jjb'ers could take a joke... i'm not mad...I enjoy giving advice but best believe i'm a call a spade a spade.

Back
Top Bottom