I need honest opinions from a guys point of view please...

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

laugh.gif
@ HOVKid having the gall to say somebody else's woman is ugly.
Originally Posted by MrBrown

bring forth that mass that I shall slay just as the gardener slayed the flowers I shall destroy your guts.
wcjgxqiefy1.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

woman stay trollin for gifts... they want #bawses to perform like simps, but won't give simps the time of daY.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm just gonna
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this because this obvious roll bread is obvious. Yeen' goin nowhere so here's a picture of a cute aminal, hope your satisfied.

cute-animals-1.jpg

I must take a second to gather my thoughts on this subject which is a as delicate as a rose.

To the original beauty in this thread who's divine hands wrote this enigmatic message. I a man who knows how to treat an angel as mytique as yourself knows the turbulent and doubtful times you are in my precious. You must not listen to these children saying you are needy for women of your beauty and stature need to demand more for even your presence is enough to guarantee a golden palace. I shall share my riches which I have gathered through time for the mere purpose of pleasing your every need. If that boy you call a man did not show his affection through gifts of love and passion I shall do the opposite for I know how to treat a woman like yourself. These gifts do not come from the blue my princess for you have proven yourself worthy of it by giving me your hevenly blessed beauty in an ocean of exotic passion and deep love that only a heavenly blessed beauty like you can deliver. 
My love I will give you all that you desire and more because you material things are nothing compared to the things you give me which have no monetary value. Yes my love I am referring to your inner thighs which make a man of my caliber quiver with excitement. The price for such a moist location will include some flowers and chocolates but the exchange will bring us both closer together under my sheets. The price is only right and the reward is even better. Take my riches and give me your hevenly blessed body which once addorned the lands of the heavens,
*tears*
bring forth that mass that I shall slay just as the gardener slayed the flowers I shall destroy your guts.

*dead*

I hate flowers they die fast and stink later on, waste of money.

Maybe you should buy him flowers

As for saying I love you, its conditioned. Off topic but
when I was young my parents didn't say i love you to me when i said it,
I didn't like that so I trained them and they started saying it to me.
They told me that's not how they were raised and thats why they dont say it to eachother all the time.
Its about how your raised.
I know a girl,every time she gets off the phone with her dude she says "I love you" every time
she even says it to her family members.
Just cause he doesnt say it everyday doesn't mean he doesnt love you.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

As for saying I love you, its conditioned. Off topic but
when I was young my parents didn't say i love you to me when i said it,
I didn't like that so I trained them and they started saying it to me.
They told me that's not how they were raised and thats why they dont say it to eachother all the time.
Its about how your raised.
I know a girl,every time she gets off the phone with her dude she says "I love you" every time
she even says it to her family members.
Just cause he doesnt say it everyday doesn't mean he doesnt love you.
This

Growing up, I never really got many I loves yous from my parents. All the I love yous came from my dad. I dont think I've ever heard my mother tell me she loved me.

I guess thats why is so hard for me to tell people I love them. I've only said it a few times to a few people. Mainly to my ex-gf (
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) and maybe once or twice to my boy but thats pretty much it. I dont think I've ever told a family member I loved them. It just feels so weird to me. When my dad used to tell me he loved me, I would just "you too" and mumble the "I love"  part.

So dont be too hard on him in that respect. I love my family and my friends, but its so hard for me to say I love you to them. Maybe hes in the same boat.

step outside of the situation and think about it.  if one of your girlfriends cooked cleaned gave up the nanny on-demand and bought stuff for a dude who never appreciated it, what advice would you give her? 

lulz @ the pictures to text ratio in this thread...

white knights out in full force here...

NT has fallen off...giving advice without proper pictures.

the alpha male is no more...

the amount of bj's u give equals to the amount of appreciation you get, which can be flowers. 

In fact its an upwards linear graph like this:

images

just replace interest rates with bj's and loans with flowers and there you go. 

He might also take u to a boradway show, word to southpark. 

I must take a second to gather my thoughts on this subject which is a as delicate as a rose.

To the original beauty in this thread who's divine hands wrote this enigmatic message. I a man who knows how to treat an angel as mytique as yourself knows the turbulent and doubtful times you are in my precious. You must not listen to these children saying you are needy for women of your beauty and stature need to demand more for even your presence is enough to guarantee a golden palace. I shall share my riches which I have gathered through time for the mere purpose of pleasing your every need. If that boy you call a man did not show his affection through gifts of love and passion I shall do the opposite for I know how to treat a woman like yourself. These gifts do not come from the blue my princess for you have proven yourself worthy of it by giving me your hevenly blessed beauty in an ocean of exotic passion and deep love that only a heavenly blessed beauty like you can deliver. 
My love I will give you all that you desire and more because you material things are nothing compared to the things you give me which have no monetary value. Yes my love I am referring to your inner thighs which make a man of my caliber quiver with excitement. The price for such a moist location will include some flowers and chocolates but the exchange will bring us both closer together under my sheets. The price is only right and the reward is even better. Take my riches and give me your hevenly blessed body which once addorned the lands of the heavens, bring forth that mass that I shall slay just as the gardener slayed the flowers I shall destroy your guts.

with love Senior Brown
yes Yes YES YES YES!

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

My love I will give you all that you desire and more because you material things are nothing compared to the things you give me which have no monetary value. Yes my love I am referring to your inner thighs which make a man of my caliber quiver with excitement. The price for such a moist location will include some flowers and chocolates but the exchange will bring us both closer together under my sheets. The price is only right and the reward is even better. Take my riches and give me your hevenly blessed body which once addorned the lands of the heavens, bring forth that mass that I shall slay just as the gardener slayed the flowers I shall destroy your guts.

with love Senior Brown
yes Yes YES YES YES!
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

with love Senior Brown
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"moist location"

with love Senior Brown

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm dyin'.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

It might be that you are not very good looking.  If a girl is hot a guy will generally at least do some of the things you suggest so he can ensure she stays with him.

Just my two cents.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Trill s&*#

Back
Top Bottom