I need honest opinions from a guys point of view please...

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

talk to him about it. not us.

communication is key

This.
But, if he wasn't doing any of that before you two started dating then it sounds like a personal problem.

The love you thing that's something you can't really get mad over. How does that sound, "Why don't you say I love you first?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

U sound like my ex girls..

"Jus 4 lafs" with under 50 posts. Suspect..

cant believe it took 4 pages for somebody to notice this  

laugh.gif

I'm not doing anything behind his back... he knows I go on JJB and NT

and I'm pretty sure my name say jus4lafs.jjb .... I post on JJB and very occasionally on NT 

He just ain't hitting it right

never would have crossed your mind if he was handling his business..... the only gift you would have in mind is the mighty D

summary of thread....

suspicious troll account is suspicious...

grimlock is that dude...

hovkids chick needs to be posted...

that story posted with the pic.of the man and woman on opposit sides of the couch is classic.

woman stay trollin for gifts... they want #bawses to perform like simps, but won't give simps the time of daY.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jus4lafs

Re: I need honest opinions from a guys point of view please...
Originally Posted by jus4lafs

How is anything I've said clingy? Whose "you girls"? Traumatized much?..... and how am I "friendzoning" everyone? mad cause I'm taking peoples advice?

This was followed by his "gypsy magik" comment and I went from clingy to a dictator...

AreYouKiddingMeBlackSS.png

I must take a second to gather my thoughts on this subject which is a as delicate as a rose.

To the original beauty in this thread who's divine hands wrote this enigmatic message. I a man who knows how to treat an angel as mytique as yourself knows the turbulent and doubtful times you are in my precious. You must not listen to these children saying you are needy for women of your beauty and stature need to demand more for even your presence is enough to guarantee a golden palace. I shall share my riches which I have gathered through time for the mere purpose of pleasing your every need. If that boy you call a man did not show his affection through gifts of love and passion I shall do the opposite for I know how to treat a woman like yourself. These gifts do not come from the blue my princess for you have proven yourself worthy of it by giving me your hevenly blessed beauty in an ocean of exotic passion and deep love that only a heavenly blessed beauty like you can deliver. 
My love I will give you all that you desire and more because you material things are nothing compared to the things you give me which have no monetary value. Yes my love I am referring to your inner thighs which make a man of my caliber quiver with excitement. The price for such a moist location will include some flowers and chocolates but the exchange will bring us both closer together under my sheets. The price is only right and the reward is even better. Take my riches and give me your hevenly blessed body which once addorned the lands of the heavens, bring forth that mass that I shall slay just as the gardener slayed the flowers I shall destroy your guts.

with love Senior Brown

Yall relationship people need your own section. All i can say is move on. You dont have friends you can ask these questions too? damn......

No, you're not being oversensitive. He's not reciprocating any kind of affection towards you at all. A relationship is a 100%-100% thing. It's not going to work if your going all the way and he's not going at all. You're also hinting to him that you want flowers or for him to take you out sometimes and he's either not listening to you, or he's listening but he's tuning you out. He shouldn't have to take hints from you. If he says he loves you, then his actions would prove that. There should be no reason for him to take his cue from you to go out or do nice things for you because it's in his heart. My advice is to dead the situation honestly. There's no need to continue wasting your time.

On another note:

Mr. Brown Came through again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, me and your man have the same issues. No you aren't being irrational, but like someone said TELL HIM. Stop the damn hints, let that man know what is bothering you. Don't expect him to know that he is doing something "wrong." So let him know, be a woman and communicate.

Also, the flowers issue. The fact that you keep indirectly telling him to do it probably makes him NOT want to do it. See, we want to do it on our own and get credit for it. If you are telling him to do it and he does it, in his mind he doesn't believe he will get 100% credit for doing it ON HIS OWN. In his mind he is saying, "Why should I do that when she is going to think I am only doing it because she told me to." We want real credit, so if you want it stop talking about it.

I had a boy that was in the same situation. His girl would routinely bring up the fact that he never gave her flowers. Well it pissed him off to the point that he never got her flowers ever. They were together for 5 years. She would probably bring it up once every 3-5 months.

So take notes.

Originally Posted by abutta13

damn maybe i had something bigger planned for u than just some flowers that will die in a week. but now that u wanna put me on blast on the internet youre never gonna find out.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

No, you're not being oversensitive. He's not reciprocating any kind of affection towards you at all. A relationship is a 100%-100% thing. It's not going to work if your going all the way and he's not going at all. You're also hinting to him that you want flowers or for him to take you out sometimes and he's either not listening to you, or he's listening but he's tuning you out. He shouldn't have to take hints from you. If he says he loves you, then his actions would prove that. There should be no reason for him to take his cue from you to go out or do nice things for you because it's in his heart. My advice is to dead the situation honestly. There's no need to continue wasting your time.
I have quite a few issues with this post.

1. If he loves her his actions would prove it? Well, this action (lack of) is not being affectionate. That is not equivalent to him not loving her. Him not being affectionate does not mean he doesn't love her. Everyone doesn't show love the same way man. So it is unfair for you to even make a comment like that.

2. Dead him? Seriously? I am not sure if you are joking or not. Why not tell her to COMMUNICATE and stop leaving hints. Why dead? Why not give the dude a fair shot? He honestly might not know that he is doing something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom