In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Ok so who drove the airplanes into the building. Even people made calls front he airplanes saying it was arab people hijacking it..
Dude, don't you know, those people who made phone calls knew their families were gonna get paid. They were like "yeah, we'll fly on a death mission so our families can be set for life, even though we're gonna die. And our families are sworn to secrecy. They'll never tell anyone!"

I love conspiracies. PEOPLE TALK! Even Deep Throat revealed himself, and that was ONE GUY in the FBI. The fact people think thousands of people can keep their mouths shut about anything is preposterous.
There was never any planes. Missiles

Has anyone watched Fahrenheit 9 11? Currently watching right now.

Really makes you wonder what the government has been hiding from the populace.

Has anyone watched Fahrenheit 9 11? Currently watching right now.

Really makes you wonder what the government has been hiding from the populace.

i just saw this video now and it does raise some questions particularly the pentagon situation... and i don't think the government can do something as big as 9/11 and cover it up... a lot of people died that day and to keep their families silent and everybody else "possibly" involved is not believable...i do think that that there is more of a reason behind 9/11 then just the al queda being involved and we are not being told...and if bin laden was dead so it was said then how come their is no evidence as far as pictures?no im not buying that its too graphic for america to see... because with anything in life seeing is believing...

i just saw this video now and it does raise some questions particularly the pentagon situation... and i don't think the government can do something as big as 9/11 and cover it up... a lot of people died that day and to keep their families silent and everybody else "possibly" involved is not believable...i do think that that there is more of a reason behind 9/11 then just the al queda being involved and we are not being told...and if bin laden was dead so it was said then how come their is no evidence as far as pictures?no im not buying that its too graphic for america to see... because with anything in life seeing is believing...

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Flatlinerz

that September Clues is a great doco!
Hands down the best one I've seen on this subject..  
tired.gif
Watching now
Link? Por favor?
EDIT: Nevermind, that was ridiculously easy to find. SMH at me.

whosoever sez the GOVERNMENT orchestrated 9/11 is a dweeb...

the powers that be orchestrated 9/11

only a higher power than GOVERNEMENT can make NORAD stand down for more than an hr on a early tuesday morning...

if you know how the chain of command works... you'd know it would take hrs to keep f-16's from blasting any and anything that would mess with national security... these attacks occured 9 in the morning...

DO THE MATH

whosoever sez the GOVERNMENT orchestrated 9/11 is a dweeb...

the powers that be orchestrated 9/11

only a higher power than GOVERNEMENT can make NORAD stand down for more than an hr on a early tuesday morning...

if you know how the chain of command works... you'd know it would take hrs to keep f-16's from blasting any and anything that would mess with national security... these attacks occured 9 in the morning...

DO THE MATH

Originally Posted by WLDCAT10

Just watched the all the videos on youtube. Crazy, this $#@! gets you thinking!

thats the good and the bad of the internet. Anyone with a camera and an opinion can make up things and put it like its "news" or "journalism"

Does the goverment do some shady stuff? Sure. Did they kill 3,000 people by faking a terrorist attack, in order to prompt going to war in the Middle East? Not a chance

thats the good and the bad of the internet. Anyone with a camera and an opinion can make up things and put it like its "news" or "journalism"

Does the goverment do some shady stuff? Sure. Did they kill 3,000 people by faking a terrorist attack, in order to prompt going to war in the Middle East? Not a chance

Originally Posted by manamazing55

roll.gif
 check out PEARL HARBOR.... they knew japan was going to strike but decided to stand down and let it go down... the files are on WIKILEAKS TOP SECRET stuff gets declassified after like 50 -60 yrs or so.. 

VIETNAM had a series off events orchestrated by CIA and other world entities at the time.. DO SOME RESEARACH

On 9/11 the laws of physics were defied 3 times in one day.... A building falling at free fall speed without any type of implosion
laugh.gif
.   NORAD stood down for 1 hr completely that day.. 
roll.gif
 The worlds largest defense CENTER in the world stood down while several planes were allowed to fly into NY airspace. The BLACK BOXES IN THOSE PLANES are made to withstand like 10000 degrees and they havent been found .
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin

roll.gif
 check out PEARL HARBOR.... they knew japan was going to strike but decided to stand down and let it go down... the files are on WIKILEAKS TOP SECRET stuff gets declassified after like 50 -60 yrs or so.. 

VIETNAM had a series off events orchestrated by CIA and other world entities at the time.. DO SOME RESEARACH

On 9/11 the laws of physics were defied 3 times in one day.... A building falling at free fall speed without any type of implosion
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 The worlds largest defense CENTER in the world stood down while several planes were allowed to fly into NY airspace. The BLACK BOXES IN THOSE PLANES are made to withstand like 10000 degrees and they havent been found .
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin

Originally Posted by devildog1776

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin
I suggest you read the Popular Mechanics article about 911 which easily describes how the towers went down. Let me guess, Popular Mechanics was bought off by the US Government, right?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin
I suggest you read the Popular Mechanics article about 911 which easily describes how the towers went down. Let me guess, Popular Mechanics was bought off by the US Government, right?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin

i did read it ... it didnt make anysense as to why building 7 fell down in the same fashion... IM no fool son.. THERE ARE 10s of 1000s of engineers and building experts who realized what occured as soon as they saw the footage... i mean its whatever dude. your stuck in your beliefs and I will try to persua u into anything... MEDIA is controlled by the same people running the show.. get a clue buddy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin

i did read it ... it didnt make anysense as to why building 7 fell down in the same fashion... IM no fool son.. THERE ARE 10s of 1000s of engineers and building experts who realized what occured as soon as they saw the footage... i mean its whatever dude. your stuck in your beliefs and I will try to persua u into anything... MEDIA is controlled by the same people running the show.. get a clue buddy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin

Aliens are coming too bro

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 #imjussayin

Aliens are coming too bro

Back
Top Bottom