In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Oh...so making the PLAYOFFS is the measure of success now-a-days? Last I checked the Dolphins and Jets won the same amount of trophys last year.

being against the US, or questioning everything as some government conspiracy has become as popular as sagging skinny jeans.

Youre not "different" by thinking everything is a conspiracy

being against the US, or questioning everything as some government conspiracy has become as popular as sagging skinny jeans.

Youre not "different" by thinking everything is a conspiracy

I just watched this and the Pentagon portion was interesting to say the least. I don't believe in Conspiracy Theories, but that was absolutely something that got me thinking.

I just watched this and the Pentagon portion was interesting to say the least. I don't believe in Conspiracy Theories, but that was absolutely something that got me thinking.

Watched the September Clues video, and if it wasnt planes that hit the towers, pentagon, and crashed in the field like the video is suggesting... Then what happened to the planes and the passengers?

Watched the September Clues video, and if it wasnt planes that hit the towers, pentagon, and crashed in the field like the video is suggesting... Then what happened to the planes and the passengers?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

Originally Posted by devildog1776

I suggest you read the Popular Mechanics article about 911 which easily describes how the towers went down. Let me guess, Popular Mechanics was bought off by the US Government, right?

i did read it ... it didnt make anysense as to why building 7 fell down in the same fashion... IM no fool son.. THERE ARE 10s of 1000s of engineers and building experts who realized what occured as soon as they saw the footage... i mean its whatever dude. your stuck in your beliefs and I will try to persua u into anything... MEDIA is controlled by the same people running the show.. get a clue buddy

Aliens are coming too bro

indifferent.gif

im far from a conspiracy theorist my self... but come on fam...

youre just as "ignorant" as these ppl if you only choose to look at one side of the story. 

I suggest you read the Popular Mechanics article about 911 which easily describes how the towers went down. Let me guess, Popular Mechanics was bought off by the US Government, right?

i did read it ... it didnt make anysense as to why building 7 fell down in the same fashion... IM no fool son.. THERE ARE 10s of 1000s of engineers and building experts who realized what occured as soon as they saw the footage... i mean its whatever dude. your stuck in your beliefs and I will try to persua u into anything... MEDIA is controlled by the same people running the show.. get a clue buddy

Aliens are coming too bro

indifferent.gif

im far from a conspiracy theorist my self... but come on fam...

youre just as "ignorant" as these ppl if you only choose to look at one side of the story. 

Posting for later after work. Was in seventh grade when this happened. Since high school, I've felt the government had something to do with it.

Posting for later after work. Was in seventh grade when this happened. Since high school, I've felt the government had something to do with it.

September Clues was the most tin-foil hat nonsense I have ever seen. I watched it last night and then immediatly watched the videos debunking it. I love how they cut out parts of videos, and interviews in order to support their "conspiracy". Yeah...it was all a fake. Yet I know people that were there and saw it happen. I work in DC,  and I also know people that saw the plane flying low into the Pentagon.  I guess my long-time friends must be government controlled robots or something.  I won't sit here and say that there wasn't something fishy going on, but still....a fake tv report?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

September Clues was the most tin-foil hat nonsense I have ever seen. I watched it last night and then immediatly watched the videos debunking it. I love how they cut out parts of videos, and interviews in order to support their "conspiracy". Yeah...it was all a fake. Yet I know people that were there and saw it happen. I work in DC,  and I also know people that saw the plane flying low into the Pentagon.  I guess my long-time friends must be government controlled robots or something.  I won't sit here and say that there wasn't something fishy going on, but still....a fake tv report?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Government is always in on the "fix" in some way shape or form.  Hasn't everyone seen Enemy of the State, Syriana, Green Zone, etc...? 
roll.gif

Government is always in on the "fix" in some way shape or form.  Hasn't everyone seen Enemy of the State, Syriana, Green Zone, etc...? 
roll.gif

I'm not gonna detemine what I think is the truth because I honestly don't know. The amount of lies and secrets that could be out there is crazy.

I'm just taking it all in as a grain of salt

I'm not gonna detemine what I think is the truth because I honestly don't know. The amount of lies and secrets that could be out there is crazy.

I'm just taking it all in as a grain of salt

its not a conspiarcy if it can be proven with logic

You know what else is logical? The fact that two buildings collapsed after they were hit by planes going hundreds of miles per hour and had fires (enhanced by the jet fuel from the planes) burning for hours unattended to because of how high up they were.
"OH BUT THE HEAT COULD NOT HAVE MELTED THE STEEL HERP DERP HERP"

Last time I checked you don't have to melt steel to weaken it enough for a collapse. 

This is logic.

Queue an incoherent rant followed by some form of the phrase "WAKE UP/OPEN YOUR EYES/YOU'RE A SHEEP."

its not a conspiarcy if it can be proven with logic

You know what else is logical? The fact that two buildings collapsed after they were hit by planes going hundreds of miles per hour and had fires (enhanced by the jet fuel from the planes) burning for hours unattended to because of how high up they were.
"OH BUT THE HEAT COULD NOT HAVE MELTED THE STEEL HERP DERP HERP"

Last time I checked you don't have to melt steel to weaken it enough for a collapse. 

This is logic.

Queue an incoherent rant followed by some form of the phrase "WAKE UP/OPEN YOUR EYES/YOU'RE A SHEEP."

Back
Top Bottom