"Is that an iPhone?!" unappreciation...

everyday...someone comes up..."Is that an iPhone?"
Can i see it? can i touch it? can i play with it?

smh why do people do that
smh.gif

dont you see me texting someone or calling someone
indifferent.gif

its just a damn phone

Please hit edit and backspace everything u just wrote
wink.gif

What is a 14 year old doing wit an iphone anyway????

At first I thought this was a pop up of an old thread that I saw awhile ago but nope its just another one.

Not as funny as the dude in my class who has the knock off iPhone, I think it's called an i9. Had be rollin' for a good minute.

i get that from mainly my teachers, sometimes other kids from my school but i just tell them im busy doing something with it!!

This is a "Being an attention hoar w/ an iPhone appreciation thread" in disguise.... you ain't slick

Originally Posted by wj4

Not as funny as the dude in my class who has the knock off iPhone, I think it's called an i9. Had be rollin' for a good minute.

i_9_New_i68_Real_Dual_SIM_card_Dual_standby_I9_mobile_phone_with_shaking_control_moibleand_sliding_ulock_the_lock.jpg

Are you talking about this?? If so
smh.gif
laugh.gif
El Oh El

They're just looking for a reason to talk to you.They really just want to go through your phone and look for nudez.

No this is true, a lot of people do pull this stuff. I don't even have an iPhone, I hate big phones, but I can't begin to count the number of timesI've been with friends and people, mostly girls, ask to play with the iPhone, ask to hold it, etc.

Back
Top Bottom