Ja Rule's finesse of the Century - Fyre Festival

This MacFarland guy actually went out of his way to find Ja and get him involved because Ja was one of his "favorite" artists???
This just sounds fishy to me. No way Ja comes to the list of peoples favorite artists these days let alone someone you'd want to come aboard a project like this. He hasn't been around in years. On top of that MacFarland kept paying money to meet with him???
Wouldn't this be hilarious if 50 was behind all this as a way to bury Ja once and for all.

Lets not act like Ja wasn't one of the biggest and most popular rapper before 50 showed up.

Hell thos white dude would the be the exact person he helped Ja become a pop star on the early 2000s.

Ja :pimp:
he was murderin the game
them folks get all nostalgic and start booking artists they grew up listening to

Last edited:
We need to hold the NT Finesse-r of the Year Award to Ja Rule and Janet Jackson

This plays like an extended SNL skit. Stefon must have been on that planning committee

Committee - Hey Stefon, Festival Season is coming up. Any tips on how we can give them a good time?

Stefon - Yes. Yes. Yes. I have just the festival for you. This years hottest festival is Fyre. It has tents. Mattresses from section 8 housing, gourmet wonder bread with unmelted cheese, Ja Rule. 

That video confirms my theory that Ja Rule was just happy to have gotten a call from somebody about business

Last edited:
What was the intended capacity of the event? Were they looking at making millions. Most organizers spend money to make money. These people spent so little and walked away with quite a bit. Best hustle I have seen in at least a decade.

That $250/annual fee for a card that is just a dummy card of your current credit cards is brilliant. How no one saw this coming is crazy.

Last edited:
umbrellas at fyre festival turning on the people :rofl:

a4d6a3f655c72fe5ef1a33c54bbeae65.gif

WHY DOES HE THROW AND SPREAD HIS ARMS??????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can't believe Ja made that song. It's crazy how much dude has fallen off. Ja rule is like the Steve Francis of rap.

What was the intended capacity of the event? Were they looking at making millions. Most organizers spend money to make money. These people spent so little and walked away with quite a bit. Best hustle I have seen in at least a decade.

That $250/annual fee for a card that is just a dummy card of your current credit cards is brilliant. How no one saw this coming is crazy.

Apoarently 50 mill was the estimated price

WHY DOES HE THROW AND SPREAD HIS ARMS??????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: he shifted into defense mode so fast...in a moment, he realized his earthly plan failed and just put his life in the hands of almighty Ja.

it's kinda what I imagine a strategy for surviving a bear attack looks like.

Apparently this isn't the first time Ja has been fitnessing cats like that

Sign Up for Ja Rule's Credit Card, Which Is Definitely Not a Pyramid Scheme, Today

jacredit.jpg

Hey, you! Millenial! Stop taking selfies and check out this totally legit and on the level credit card from Ja Rule in glasses and some random white guy. The video is pretty incredible; it starts with the news anchor asking Ja a really vague question about where the affluent and the poor tie into the credit card, and he starts yammering about hip-hop. But the best part is how totally shady this whole venture seems. As the anchor explains, "you load a regular credit card into this black card, pay a yearly fee and you get privleges." And then the CEO guy goes into one of the benefits being "it creates a community, and creates a lot of networking opprotunities." What this probably is going to look like is the company conning its members into "networking" with their friends to get them to pay the 250 dollar fee a year to keep the cycle growing. In addition, there's also brand interaction! Truly the two things a millennial loves, brands and networking.

Watch these two bumble through explaining the card below, and let's pray SMS Audio doesn't get into multinational finance. For the record, Ja Rule also endorsed Hillary for president. "I'm a Democrat." Nice!

https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/ja-rule-credit-card

Bruh was running the same credit card scam with the white dude that founded this scam festival

They are the Bonnie and Clyde of the scam world right now :rofl:

I never thought it could be possible to like ja rule less until yesterday and today

I'm reading thread cover to cover and my cheeks are soaked in tears.

Someone said Chilligans Island

Temple of Finesse

Mattresses on pallets

Smoking compost weed

The luxury sandwiches

Concentration camp for hipsters.....ufudgdhtyurehjtgjffjfghsv

The skating rink lockers pushed me over the edge tho. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm reading thread cover to cover and my cheeks are soaked in tears.

Someone said Chilligans Island

Temple of Finesse

Mattresses on pallets

Smoking compost weed

The luxury sandwiches

Concentration camp for hipsters.....ufudgdhtyurehjtgjffjfghsv

The skating rink lockers pushed me over the edge tho. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The Toast?

Damn I remember that vid where he talking bout bmore. Never saw the full vid where they slangin fufu blk cards tho. They took it to a whole nother lvl this time around.

Last edited:
View media item 2420036
Struggle weed and struggle mattress :rofl:

Flew to the bahamas just to live like some NTers.

Mattress toppers on pallets :smh: :rofl:

:x :lol:

Mattress toppers on pallets :smh: :rofl:

:x :lol:

post to user ratio is immaculate :rofl:

somehow these people paid thousands to live worse than ninjahood

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom