Lil Wayne Sorry For The Wait 2 Thread (Sh*t freestyle out now)

I came to the conclusion the big Sean>Wayne
Me n one of my supervisors dislike both be Sean 10x more tolerable

Migos drop mixtapes then take like 2 or 3 songs off the tape and push them as singles

Singles=$$$

This is 2015 not 2005, albums are meaningless

Not gone lie I just listened to coco and ish and they sound cool but why is dude straining his voice like that smh. So far he has no chill on going in on baby and CM though.

Bruh this is rich ***** Freestyle... A song that has no hook and it's Migos & Mango spittin for about 6 minutes... I have played this song to exhaustion, wit that said these are some of their best "Bars" ever & their best is very on par with the "Bars" Wayne spits when people are complaining about his music.
I Like Migos/Thugga etc etc but dudes ain't gonna sit here and tell me that wayne is trash lyrically and in the very next sentence tell me that These dudes got bars. It just doesn't add up. Like i said earlier coupled with their flow & delivery the **** sounds really good, but when you really think about it, and take a second to notice their isn't much behind these bars.
[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

i said minimum , theyve been in 2 years , im saying ATLANTAS MAIN RAP , ATLANTA B , you must be up north ........so were talking about a 5 year run as strong as they got going .....WITHOUT A MAJOR DEAL?!?!?! :rofl:  , who has ever done that ? nonethless a group with 3 people who you have the FANS OF THE GROUP arguing about whos the best because they are all good .......i believe migos are just grabbin the torch from jeezy and gucci and will be the face of the south for the next 10 years ( srs ) theyre like 21 ..... 
Travis Porter started off the same and look at them now. WAYNE and might don't need to be in the same conversation. WAYNE>migos

[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]
Travis Porter started off the same and look at them now. WAYNE and might don't need to be in the same conversation. WAYNE>migos
gauranteed prime wayne > migos .....travis porter DID NOT DO what migos have done and are doing .......they have mediocre mixtapes with 3-4 BANGERS , HEAVY FEATURES as opposed to migos since its already 3 artists ...just like TP .........travis porter never had and never will have a YRN or NL2 , not even in their dreams .

and if you dont think migos are real . listen to that rich ***** freestyle mentioned above....even one of their weed carriers , mango , SNAPPPPPEDDDD 

gauranteed prime wayne > migos .....travis porter DID NOT DO what migos have done and are doing .......they have mediocre mixtapes with 3-4 BANGERS , HEAVY FEATURES as opposed to migos since its already 3 artists ...just like TP .........travis porter never had and never will have a YRN or NL2 , not even in their dreams .
Really my dude? I'm a differenter , Streets R Us, Proud to be a problem, I am travis Porter, and Music Money Magnums. They don't have to have dreams it was reality. You was A Porter fan before you was a migos fan don't front.

Fool compared migos to travis porter :smh: :lol:

Travis porter had 1 good year & strap is the only one that can actually rap in the group

Migos didn't claim themselves as the best rappers alive and have a bunch of fools believe that and co-sign them.

Really my dude? I'm a differenter , Streets R Us, Proud to be a problem, I am travis Porter, and Music Money Magnums. They don't have to have dreams it was reality. You was A Porter fan before you was a migos fan don't front.
i liked travis porter , but they did not have the buzz that migos have now , every time i introduced TP to a shorty she started dancing in my passenger seat to "go shorty shorty , go shorty shorty , goooo" quick asf but had never heard of them ..........only bangers i can remember from tp is 

go shorty go

hotel

down low feat tyga

i know im missing a few that were probably good songs , but none of those tapes are a timeless classic to trap rap like YRN is . 

even RIFF RAFF SNAPPED ON JUMPIN OUT THE GYM ????

Last edited:
Overall the tape was decent. A lot of the tracks were meh, but def had some songs I'd listen to again. Trap House 
nerd.gif

Being a Wayne fan, it really sucks to see him drop content like this but aye, it's the most we'll get from now on. Not bad, not bad. 

I wouldn't call Migos trash, but they definitely aren't what people hype them up to be. Dudes are basic as hell with basic *** bars. They have a formula that works for them and they're good at it.

Oh, Money Music Magnums is flames. That whole tape is designed for the turn up and taking big booty ratchets home. What's not to like :pimp:

Last edited:
i liked travis porter , but they did not have the buzz that migos have now , every time i introduced TP to a shorty she started dancing in my passenger seat to "go shorty shorty , go shorty shorty , goooo" quick asf but had never heard of them ..........only bangers i can remember from tp is 

go shorty go
hotel
down low feat tyga

i know im missing a few that were probably good songs , but none of those tapes are a timeless classic to trap rap like YRN is . 

even RIFF RAFF SNAPPED ON JUMPIN OUT THE GYM ????

Make it rain is probably a top 5 strip club anthem, but alot of rappers took that lane & tp never been the same since

What's the overall consensus on this? I listened to some of it and I enjoyed it. I listen to Wayne now to laugh and he provided that. Some of his lines are hilariously ignorant and I enjoy that. 
laugh.gif

Listen to him for the quotes. Same with 2chainz. 

Some of these tracks go though!

The beat on "Selsun Blue" 
nthat.gif

Edit: HollyWeezy 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Migos didn't claim themselves as the best rappers alive and have a bunch of fools believe that and co-sign them.
Point blank period. U can't compare him to these other cats because they are what they are. Son said he was the best rapper alive and literally gets on a track and says random punchlines pertaining to nothing the track is about. I don't see how dudes can love Wayne n hate thug. If thug starts saying random lines on other peoples beats would they be =... Idk I just don't see it anymore, at one point I thought Wayne and cassidy were the best out... They both are the exact same today n u can't pay me to play their ****

I wouldn't be surprised if this beef between Wayne n baby is fabricated for sells bros smh. Something is telling me this is not genuine.

Ain't nobody buying Wayne albums over a Birdman beef. That's not even a rap beef for people to be entertained enough to feed on it.

Just the fact that people are curious to see how all this pans out is enough for the avg low life to buy C5 to hear diss rap, etc

For ya'll who listened to this, how does it compare to Dedication 5(?). I thought there was a mild amount of effort on there, especially compared to previous stuff.

Point blank period. U can't compare him to these other cats because they are what they are. Son said he was the best rapper alive and literally gets on a track and says random punchlines pertaining to nothing the track is about. I don't see how dudes can love Wayne n hate thug. If thug starts saying random lines on other peoples beats would they be =... Idk I just don't see it anymore, at one point I thought Wayne and cassidy were the best out... They both are the exact same today n u can't pay me to play their ****
Wayne & Thug are no way comparable aside from the flow. Holla back at me when Thug has his Dedication 2

Back
Top Bottom