Lil Wayne Sorry For The Wait 2 Thread (Sh*t freestyle out now)

So far "try me" is only song I can workout to n bang in car. Other songs are suspect and ok not sure if Wayne is serious straining his voice like he doing helium shots

Hardest lines so far. "I swear to drunk I'm not god" and "trest my homies n we'll ace you!"

Wayne & Thug are no way comparable aside from the flow. Holla back at me when Thug has his Dedication 2
I don't even rock wit thug but d2 is how old? Let's jus keep hanging on to what has been OK.

Is the rest of this good? Listened to Coco halfway before I turned it off because of the effect or sound he had on his voice. 
mean.gif

Listened to about half of it cause I wasn't all that interested in it, but there's some effort there, and better than D5 based on what I did listen to. I guess this would be something to bump in the car while you're waiting on tapes you really want to listen to to drop

My dude WaYne is back. :pimp:

Best tape of '15. Man. I told yall not to give up on the boy. Cash Money shots throughout the whole tape. Birdman isn't even promoting the tape. Him and WaYne really must be at odds. Christina Milian is washed. Tune couldn't bag a A-lister?

Bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

On some songs Wayne Spits like future  he kind of bites flos nowadays. 

My dude WaYne is back.
pimp.gif

Best tape of '15. Man. I told yall not to give up on the boy. Cash Money shots throughout the whole tape. Birdman isn't even promoting the tape. Him and WaYne really must be at odds. Christina Milian is washed. Tune couldn't bag a A-lister?
I wish I could remove Dipset from your name forever

And Yall better blame Baby, cause he nofo that made me and im crazy.....

Looking back at it maybe he was crazy

"And y'all ask why I never left the Navy/ cause he the Muh f***** who pay me/ is y'all crazy?"

Repped. Now bumping "this is the carter". Guess he can't say hold on to your teenage daughters anymore lol.

overall..tape is fire to me. i think he eased up either on the lean or the weed that has his voice higher now. might need to relapse lol. dude is dope though. be having bars. **** that makes me have the lemon face. i like a bunch of joints on there. i was surprised mack maine was on it, being baby nephew n ****. i wonder if its a publicity stunt.

Back
Top Bottom