Lil Wayne Sorry For The Wait 2 Thread (Sh*t freestyle out now)

overall..tape is fire to me. i think he eased up either on the lean or the weed that has his voice higher now. might need to relapse lol. dude is dope though. be having bars. **** that makes me have the lemon face. i like a bunch of joints on there. i was surprised mack maine was on it, being baby nephew n ****. i wonder if its a publicity stunt.

Weezy still has bars so he is appreciated in my book, crazy how he can still give u **** u never heard before, i would think by now he done said everything

Yes its a publicity stunt, ppl like drama, its real simple and easy for them to setup a dispute, no public appearances, say a lil trash talk to each other, put out a believable story, boom.

Last edited:
overall..tape is fire to me. i think he eased up either on the lean or the weed that has his voice higher now. might need to relapse lol. dude is dope though. be having bars. **** that makes me have the lemon face. i like a bunch of joints on there. i was surprised mack maine was on it, being baby nephew n ****. i wonder if its a publicity stunt.

Weezy still has bars so he is appreciated in my book, crazy how he can still give u **** u never heard before, i would think by now he done said everything

Yes its a publicity stunt, ppl like drama, its real simple and easy for them to setup a dispute, no public appearances, say a lil trash talk to each other, put out a believable story, boom.

aside from the fact he said this AFTER tyga said the exact same thing... makes me believe it is real

birdman had a interview with buzzlightyear & rhq basically confirming what tyga said was true

And Yall better blame Baby, cause he nofo that made me and im crazy.....

Looking back at it maybe he was crazy

"And y'all ask why I never left the Navy/ cause he the Muh f***** who pay me/ is y'all crazy?"

Repped. Now bumping "this is the carter". Guess he can't say hold on to your teenage daughters anymore lol.

Young....young.....young wizzle baby
Give you yo issue
me don't wanna kiss you

My dude WaYne is back. :pimp:

Best tape of '15. Man. I told yall not to give up on the boy. Cash Money shots throughout the whole tape. Birdman isn't even promoting the tape. Him and WaYne really must be at odds. Christina Milian is washed. Tune couldn't bag a A-lister?

We are 3 WEEKS into the year young man

I wish I could remove Dipset from your name forever

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl: Its JANUARY 22ND!!!!!

DipTroll General

:rofl: at these reponses :rofl:

Glad to see Dwyane back, though.

listening to the early half of ***** just makes me wish he laid of the voice straining, he sounds like classic wayne voice wise there. Honestly aside from a few its my only complaint. 

aside from the fact he said this AFTER tyga said the exact same thing... makes me believe it is real

birdman had a interview with buzzlightyear & rhq basically confirming what tyga said was true

That is true, but i dont put anything past celebs to make something up just to get attention

Regardless i appreciate this tape, i hope weezy leaving cash money means we here more of 'drought 2 & 3' 'dedication 2 & 3' weezy, that weezy imo was beast

That is true, but i dont put anything past celebs to make something up just to get attention

Regardless i appreciate this tape, i hope weezy leaving cash money means we here more of 'drought 2 & 3' 'dedication 2 & 3' weezy, that weezy imo was beast

i initally thought it was a pub stunt but wayne coming at CM on twitter & basically everyone of these songs confirms it has real weight

yo no type is growing on me hard

and on the first few listens i didnt like selsun blue or trap house im def feelin it now tho

Never knew Mack Maine was baby's nephew but this drama is def contrived. Said it yesterday and I'm pretty much convinced it is.

Yeah that **** is funny, the story keep changing.

Back in like 05 the story was that he was from Hollygrove and freestyled for them backstage at a mtv freestyle contest. They made it seem like that was his first time meeting these dudes. Then years later it changed to him growing up with Wayne. Now they telling ****** that's his nephew :lol: ?

Is that his "nephew" in the same way that Wayne is his "son"?

Yeah that **** is funny, the story keep changing.

Back in like 05 the story was that he was from Hollygrove and freestyled for them backstage at a mtv freestyle contest. They made it seem like that was his first time meeting these dudes. Then years later it changed to him growing up with Wayne. Now they telling ****** that's his nephew
laugh.gif
?

Is that his "nephew" in the same way that Wayne is his "son"?
this, although i'm sure they prob ran into each other when they were younger.

Update: hardest line- "young money was my best investment, goin harder than my predecessor, I don't break records, I sets records."

[emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]. Shots!

Try me, hollyweezy, trap house, fingers hurting, coco, dreams n nightmares, preach, n ****! All go [emoji]128076[/emoji]

preach is light to me

you guessed it is easily the best song for me

but its def not the only song I like

"Admit It"

i dare someone say they dont like that track

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom