NCAA Football 11 360 Online Dynasty: 4 spots available for 2011 season starting Friday

jsut got my copy, ready to go 
pimp.gif

Yo guys I just set up the dynasty- Name: NT2011 Password: mvp

***YOU MUST HAVE AN EA ACCOUNT SET UP IN ORDER FOR ME TO SEND YOU A USER INVITE, OTHERWISE YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THE ONLINE DYNAST ON YOUR OWN*** 

***PLEASE CHOOSE THE TEAM THAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR BECAUSE OF THE CUSTOM CONFERENCES***

I sent out user invites to everyone that signed up and was already on my friends list. Please accept by 8pm Friday otherwise your spot may be given up to another person who is waiting. It is in preseason so try and get your stuff done by 9pm b/c I will be advancing to Week 1 at that time. I have the fully named rosters (FAIRDALE KINGS) if you don't have them already and also have the custom conferences.
If you have not already please send my a friend request: GT-Gator Boy 24.  Since they have the dynasty wire online, I will try and post the website on here b/c that should be easier to relay information instead of typing out messages on XBL. 

Good luck to everyone.

Yo guys I just set up the dynasty- Name: NT2011 Password: mvp

***YOU MUST HAVE AN EA ACCOUNT SET UP IN ORDER FOR ME TO SEND YOU A USER INVITE, OTHERWISE YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO SEARCH FOR THE ONLINE DYNAST ON YOUR OWN*** 

***PLEASE CHOOSE THE TEAM THAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR BECAUSE OF THE CUSTOM CONFERENCES***

I sent out user invites to everyone that signed up and was already on my friends list. Please accept by 8pm Friday otherwise your spot may be given up to another person who is waiting. It is in preseason so try and get your stuff done by 9pm b/c I will be advancing to Week 1 at that time. I have the fully named rosters (FAIRDALE KINGS) if you don't have them already and also have the custom conferences.
If you have not already please send my a friend request: GT-Gator Boy 24.  Since they have the dynasty wire online, I will try and post the website on here b/c that should be easier to relay information instead of typing out messages on XBL. 

Good luck to everyone.

Just FYI, Fairdale Kings rosters only has names. He doesn't do player ratings too.

There are other rosters that have corrected player ratings.

If there's a bunch of people who didn't get into the 1st dynasty I'll start a 2nd.

Just FYI, Fairdale Kings rosters only has names. He doesn't do player ratings too.

There are other rosters that have corrected player ratings.

If there's a bunch of people who didn't get into the 1st dynasty I'll start a 2nd.

Alright, I see that only 4 other people have joined: Auburn, Miami, Texas and USC. If you guys need more time let me know and I'll wait to advance to the season, but as it stands now I'll be advancing to Week 1 after I get back from the movies later tonight.

Alright, I see that only 4 other people have joined: Auburn, Miami, Texas and USC. If you guys need more time let me know and I'll wait to advance to the season, but as it stands now I'll be advancing to Week 1 after I get back from the movies later tonight.

I wont be able to sign up til later tonight, so please don't give up my spot. Mamba you know I'm good to play my games!

I wont be able to sign up til later tonight, so please don't give up my spot. Mamba you know I'm good to play my games!

I joined as FSU I'm on everyday is that a problem?

I joined as FSU I'm on everyday is that a problem?

7 people so far, still got 5 more spots to fill or we may just end up going with 10 unless the people who haven't signed up don't respond.

7 people so far, still got 5 more spots to fill or we may just end up going with 10 unless the people who haven't signed up don't respond.

Back
Top Bottom