NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I get way too excited when I see this thread bumped. One of these posts is going to be that first bit of news that will get the thread flooded with one liner, unnecessary posts used to subscribe to it from the mega beasts in every super hype/resell thread. You all know who they are :lol:

I don't want any parts of the salt that will consume me when these actually auto lace but Nike confirms that only 300 pairs were made and 150 of them are going on eBay :wow:

I don't want any parts of the salt that will consume me when these actually auto lace but Nike confirms that only 300 pairs were made and 150 of them are going on eBay
embarassed.gif
... well ****

well, on sept 8 of next year well know for sure if its an affordable general release or another super limited auction disaster...

but im not getting my hopes up, id rather be surprised than have them crushed again :x

the guys over at the replica prop forums haven't waited tho, ive seen some darn good customs.

I can confirm that this did not occur when we purchased our pairs. There was no mention of dibs, no assigned representative, and no mention of any specific details for 2015.

What occurred is this. We received a first email that read:

"The waiting is over. Your well-deserved 2011 Nike MAG shoes are on their way.

And, as with any good pair of world-famous, incredibly limited and highly coveted shoes, your 2011 Nike MAG shoes should be registered and authenticated.

The following is a code unique to your pair. Use it to authenticate your shoes and formally state your membership in an exceptionally small community.

Welcome to Hill Valley, population 1510.

Congratulations, and thank you again for your support.

Until 2015,
Nike"

After registering on the site, you received a confirmation prompt which read:

"NAME,
Your new 2011 Nike MAG shoes are now officially authenticated. Thank you for your support. You'll be hearing from us as 2015 approaches. We'll see you in the future"

This is the entirety of the communication regarding 2015 plans. No mention of anything specific for 2015, just that we will be hearing closer to the time. So anyone's guess is simply that, a guess.

I'm hoping as well this means an auto-lacing model!!! Would be a dream come true for me!!! I saw that tweet recently from @airmag which mentioned 2015 after "Its Coming". So i suppose its now a waiting game for some news to come forward.

do you guys work for nike or something? what org are you apart of where you have access like this?

well, on sept 8 of next year well know for sure if its an affordable general release or another super limited auction disaster...

but im not getting my hopes up, id rather be surprised than have them crushed again :x

the guys over at the replica prop forums haven't waited tho, ive seen some darn good customs.
i wouldn't call it a disaster considering how much money was raised for a good cause. sucks that we all couldn't get a pair but not disappointed how they released.

I would buy them since they're officially license. Would be having these just cause until o can finally get a nike version.

I would buy them since they're officially license. Would be having these just cause until o can finally get a nike version.
Yup! Since i can't afford the Nike version im copping the movie version. These shoes reminds me of my childhood growing up watching BTTF2 and now i can finally own a pair in my financial lane lol.

I'v been trying to forget about these because I'm almost certain I wont be able to get them even if i could afford them.

Kinda sucks to say this but I would be happy if nike released GR of the 2011 version.

Back
Top Bottom