Nike Employee's

The address is 111 8th avenue not 19th st.. I just got the email and was told that some weeks ago. Next time guys if anything write everything down so you don't forget lol but I got ya and hope to see some of you guys at 8am [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Hey fenty I went to the morning one and I'm so fired up!!! Got to meet the people who interviewed me and hired me! Met Keith again which was soooo dope and we played a game with Ezekiel and if you're all just meeting him that's the dude who interviewed me and he's very energetic so guys I hope you're all pumped because this store is amazing and remember you are all 1 out of 285 who got picked out of 3,000 candidates!!! When they said that I held back real thug tears Bruh LMFAOOO but anyway looking forward to seeing you all and I'm going to the track style portion of RTC which will all be early morning I would love for some of you to choose that one so I could see you guys! Much love and have a great end to all of your days #NikeTeam

Hey fenty I went to the morning one and I'm so fired up!!! Got to meet the people who interviewed me and hired me! Met Keith again which was soooo dope and we played a game with Ezekiel and if you're all just meeting him that's the dude who interviewed me and he's very energetic so guys I hope you're all pumped because this store is amazing and remember you are all 1 out of 285 who got picked out of 3,000 candidates!!! When they said that I held back real thug tears Bruh LMFAOOO but anyway looking forward to seeing you all and I'm going to the track style portion of RTC which will all be early morning I would love for some of you to choose that one so I could see you guys! Much love and have a great end to all of your days #NikeTeam

Yoooo funny thing Jared came to my store in flushing and he recognized me. I told him I got the offer for soho and asked what should I do since I'm already at the queens store, he said talk to my head coach and then with Erin. Erin called me back yesterday and I told her what's up and spoke to my manager and everything is good. So Ima be in there with ya and no more flushing 7 train nonsense [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. I applied to soho first and after hearing 3000 people I was like dub I'm not getting this. And now I'm gonna be working there.

Yoooo funny thing Jared came to my store in flushing and he recognized me. I told him I got the offer for soho and asked what should I do since I'm already at the queens store, he said talk to my head coach and then with Erin. Erin called me back yesterday and I told her what's up and spoke to my manager and everything is good. So Ima be in there with ya and no more flushing 7 train nonsense [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. I applied to soho first and after hearing 3000 people I was like dub I'm not getting this. And now I'm gonna be working there.
And now you're with us! When are you guys going back??? I'll be there Thursday @ 8am

YOOOOO IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT PPL WERE DEAD BLOWIN MINES WITH THE WHOLE DISCOUNT PART OF THE DAY!!!! Like people were tryna loop hole the same question every two seconds [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Damn I wish I made it on time, LMAO im being resceduled for sunday tommorow. It was hella lit when I came in though, saw my recruiter and a bunch nike people pumped up af 

YOOOOO IDK ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT PPL WERE DEAD BLOWIN MINES WITH THE WHOLE DISCOUNT PART OF THE DAY!!!! Like people were tryna loop hole the same question every two seconds [emoji]128580[/emoji]
thats some type grimey **** LMAO, one of the last things i would ask... its a bad look if people constantly bringing that up lmfao 

paperwork and then like 15 minute break where we ate and played games lol but it was kinda tedious because he was going over every single page part by part line by line lol
Imfao one of the girls was like since youre late you gotta do some pushups! and we literally went onto the pavement and started doing that, after I just walked blocks since my dumbass went to the wrong building 

And now you're with us! When are you guys going back??? I'll be there Thursday @ 8am

Damn I go Thursday too but at 2pm. I was like let me not do it to myself knowing I close the day before [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

thats some type grimey **** LMAO, one of the last things i would ask... its a bad look if people constantly bringing that up lmfao 
Just a lot of paperwork but just great people with great vibes!! And wayyyy too many ppl worried about the discount smh lol

Just a lot of paperwork but just great people with great vibes!! And wayyyy too many ppl worried about the discount smh lol
Lmfao I totally get the benefits of the job, but the least thing people should do is not BRAG or even push it to your higher ups or anyone at NIKE, makes you look type foolish/ bad image

Lmfao I totally get the benefits of the job, but the least thing people should do is not BRAG or even push it to your higher ups or anyone at NIKE, makes you look type foolish/ bad image
You have no idea how much I appreciate these words!!! [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I go in tomorrow morning ... sounds like you guys had fun tho
it was amazing I need you guys to make one of the morning days! I'll even put my name on my sticker so you know it's me!

it was fun so i can imagine actually being in the store like omg and they said it's gonna be better than Niketown [emoji]129300[/emoji] 5 floors too like ugh i can't wait lol
it's actually 6 floors because the 6th floor is gunna be like a party room but they're still tryna figure it out so imagine that!!!

Last edited:
I was there Saturday at 8 am & yeah ppl and their questions regarding the discounts were crazy smh. Cant wait to get in the store though!! & im doing track to so i'll probably see you thursday

It went pretty smooth for me tho . I'm coming in with people who also got hired from NB so they like aired us out crazy lol but it was fun . They got straight to the point with the discount lol I'm assuming they did that because of previous groups asking about it . I'm tryna pick the Field group for training because it fits best with my schedule so hopefully it doesn't fill up too quick

It went pretty smooth for me tho . I'm coming in with people who also got hired from NB so they like aired us out crazy lol but it was fun . They got straight to the point with the discount lol I'm assuming they did that because of previous groups asking about it . I'm tryna pick the Field group for training because it fits best with my schedule so hopefully it doesn't fill up too quick
Yeah my group at 1 pm didnt od on questions about discount since they went straight honest on everything we needed to know about the perks. And for the RTC im still deciding what to do, I definetly gotta see what fits my schedule too 

Back
Top Bottom