NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm so happy Nike didn't tip their hand by giving advanced notice.  It makes you feel lucky if you grab something and if you don't, you shouldn't feel too bad.  I do wish they had changed the links so more people rather than bots would have a better chance.  Congrats to those that scored.

That's some bull, twitter ain't send me a notification
frown.gif
it was 730 est

My girlfriend tried getting shoes for me. I ignored the tweet because I thought it was for some random shoe, and she texted me a few minutes later telling me about the restock. She didn't get me anything, but at least she tried. 
That sucks ur Ginna listen to her next time :rofl:

it was a random drop... you could have 5,000+ mbps and you will still miss out if your timing isnt right.
Oh nah I understand all of that..

This is just a little consolation prize to myself for not getting anything lol..

Even though I didn't get any of the restock, this is the way to do it. Its all about timing.

I'm still in line for the powder blue Xs. Going on and hour and a half :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm still in line for the powder blue Xs. Going on and hour and half
eyes.gif

I was too, then I left and checked and they were said to be sold out. They still have infant size.

Prolly a glitch I wouldn't waste any more time

**** is seriously frustrating. last restock i woke up ready, but had to go to class right when it happened. Was ready this time as well, gets rescheduled to a ****** monday and was stuck at work. My method works so well and Im sure I wouldve had Royals and Breds. But luck is never on my side. **** man...
good thing it's just shoes

that being said i lucked up on some royals but no breds

they the only 2 i wanted from the restock

I was too, then I left and checked and they were said to be sold out. They still have infant size.

Prolly a glitch I wouldn't waste any more time
Oh I know. I forgot I was still in line. Watching this clipper beat down

What were the sizes like for the restock on bred 1's and royals? Full size run?

This ***** is stupid!! I was at work, actually on break; clicked the link, was in line for fear 5's and got kicked off with the error [emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom