OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

You're making me want to pull the trigger on those twnty. I'm really trying hard to resist.
mean.gif
I know right?? every time you come in these forums it makes you want to spend money!!!!!!

Props on those pink joints. They remind me the most of the South Beach 8's cuz of the teal, pink and the freshness. The ones that tried to 100% copy the 8's didn't do it for me because even though the colors were in the right place they were nothing alike. props twnty8

How long do you guys think we will be able to iD these before the XI's come out?  I have a pair I want to order but it's not at the top of my priorities list haha.

^ that's crazy fast. I got an almost finished email today (June 15) for a pair I ordered May 30th. Still pretty fast-half a month instead of a whole month like some ids!

No, not yet anyway. The ones coming in are silver, regular X's, almost exactly like those PE ones Bron wore against Cleveland. They're going straight to a guy for some customization, though. Pics as soon as I can..

Props on those pink joints. They remind me the most of the South Beach 8's cuz of the teal, pink and the freshness. The ones that tried to 100% copy the 8's didn't do it for me because even though the colors were in the right place they were nothing alike. props twnty8

Thanks man..

No, not yet anyway. The ones coming in are silver, regular X's, almost exactly like those PE ones Bron wore against Cleveland. They're going straight to a guy for some customization, though. Pics as soon as I can..

Wow cool. I thought the Elite process was fast due to a probable low order volume based on price point. Seems not since you have a regular X in the works. But at least Nike seems to have them going fast. What are you having customized? Or do we gotta wait?

Last edited:
So I noticed the cf on my wht/gold is different from the crimsons. Can anyone confirm if the cf from the elite and elite + iD are different like how it appears to be in the simulator?

So I noticed the cf on my wht/gold is different from the crimsons. Can anyone confirm if the cf from the elite and elite + iD are different like how it appears to be in the simulator?

My CF on my MVP Elite iD and Crimson are the same weave pattern, if you will... Never really noticed too much on the simulator though fam.

Edit: sorry just realized you asked about the X+, my iD not plus so disregard my previous statement lol.

Last edited:
Looks like they took out the Nike+ options for the Lebron Xs and Elites. Its just $10 more to have the diamond Swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom