Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

when i be out n about pokevision is either down, or showing me ******** 
mean.gif

What's the most important aspect of having a really good pokemon ~ IV, CP or it's abilities?  CP seems like it can always be boosted, but the IV and abilities are locked in and can never be adjusted.

I hit Santa Monica again this afternoon after an interview and stocked up on Magikarps.

It's much easier to navigate during the week.

I might be back out there on Wednesday.

whats IV ?

WHAT ARE IV'S?

Each Pokemon in the game is unique. Not only does each distinct species have "base" stats for attack, defence, and stamina, but each individual Pokemon has additional unique values for those three stats. These are called 'Individual Values' or IV's and range from 0-15 for each stat.

HOW IMPORTANT ARE IV'S?

IVs are not as impactful in GO as in the main series games. But they can make up to a 10% difference in attack, defence, or stamina.

HOW DO I KNOW MY POKEMON'S IV'S?

IVs are not publicly visible in Pokemon GO. But the stamina IV can be determined, and the combined attack+defense can be determined. (Individual attack and defense IVs are only knowable through ToS-breaking activities.

No, I just realized that dude was acting cool cause he wanted something. If you was there you would understand the smile and eye contact he made was not from a dude that just wanted to catch pokemons.

You thought son was about Pokemon, when he really just wanted to get poked by a mon
Fiyah fi dat

Back
Top Bottom