Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

damn
eek.gif

what level are you ?

Have a great spot in my town w/ 4 overlapping pokestops that always have lures so I go there to power level and then get my lucky egg pidgey hustle going to jump levels as quickly as possible.  I heard once you get to lvl 30 you can encounter Squirtles up to 1000 CP
indifferent.gif

https://thesilphroad.com/research

^ Been using this site to figure out the best Mon to evolve. It's not all about CP.
Nice.  I had 2 Magikarps w/ a 20 CP difference.  The higher CP is a 34% IV perfection while the lower one is 96%.  NT be careful of transferring away your pokes before assessing them.

Last edited:
I havent upgraded a single mon, im 12k from level 20 and 117k in stardust to burn. someone show me the way :nerd:

Wanted to try pokevision but from the looks of their Twitter, it's up then a few minutes later it's down again :lol:

I'll just stay in tonight

Last edited:
Level 13 now and caught 5 400+ mons so far. Highest one was a 610 Venomoth I caught today.

Aerodoctyl at Santa Monica right now 5 minutes left
View media item 2112065

Such ******** man SM has EVERYTHING just chilling

Rest of the country is supposed to be content with ratata and pidgey

Right?! It's not even possible for me to get 90% of
The Pokemon. It's like, yeah I can get evees, PIDGEY'S, weedles, and caterpies. I can level
Up a ton from just that, but there's really nothing fun about that :/

Last edited:
aerodoctyl and a charizard showed up in the same place about 12 hours from each other... lots of different pokemon show up at this waterfront place we have...

Back
Top Bottom