Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Might i add that the dragonite was evolved from a 598 dratini > 1087 dragonair and the gyardos from a 162 magikarp. I repeat without using any stardust to power up and evolved at level 24.

View media item 2126937View media item 2126938
Went Growlith farming and ran into the Purp Machine

Maaaaaaaan when I tell you I was sweating trying to catch this weak cp Mon
Heart beating fast
Ran throw 50 Great Balls down to 9 thinking to myself this ain't gonna work I need a ultra ball
I know a pokeball isn't gonna work
Berrys all day!

Those great and nice throws meant NOTHING!
FAM WAS STILL BREAKING OUT THE BALL

but he finally gave up was captured
Best thing I ever got in the wild besides that slowbro that ran....twice...

Can't wait to load up on Ultra Balls

Dudes cheating in my town :smh: I was out catching some pokemon by the gym at around midnight and it suddenly got taken over by a lvl 30 and there wasn't a single person even remotely close to the area

Last edited:
Dudes cheating in my town
mean.gif
I was out catching some pokemon by the gym at around midnight and it suddenly got taken over by a lvl 30 and there wasn't a single person even remotely close to the area
roll.gif

View media item 2126923
Keep telling yourself that fam.
bruh what is that saying? 1 you either got them just now 2. You don't live in a heavy hitting area or 3. You Photoshop the picture. If I go for a gym takeover ... I have taken as many as 25 gyms over ... However within the hour I be lucky to have 2 or 3 ... Those gyms change quick .... When ever I go by a place and have time and see a level 10 gym with 3000CP mons I stop and take the gym down and leave a rattata just for the insult.

Only gym that I have for 7 days and counting is occupied by a tentacruel and is in the middle of nowhere ....

View media item 2126923
Keep telling yourself that fam.
bruh what is that saying? 1 you either got them just now 2. You don't live in a heavy hitting area or 3. You Photoshop the picture. If I go for a gym takeover ... I have taken as many as 25 gyms over ... However within the hour I be lucky to have 2 or 3 ... Those gyms change quick .... When ever I go by a place and have time and see a level 10 gym with 3000CP mons I stop and take the gym down and leave a rattata just for the insult.

Only gym that I have for 7 days and counting is occupied by a tentacruel and is in the middle of nowhere ....

The best gyms to take over are in Cementary. I have a few wins that last about a day. Rarely people go and take it over.

Threw 21 ultra balls

69 great balls

13 pokeball

I RAN away. Got 3 balls at the pokestop I was at.

Tried him again.

Got a 2 count on the first ball 

Then he ran away

Im taking some time off from this ****
You've got to be THAT terrible
laugh.gif
. That's over 100 pokeballs.
I missed liked 20ish
laugh.gif

But after the 30th ball breaking i went into panic mode 

Back
Top Bottom