Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

They say its mathematically impossible to reach even level 34 right now even if you play super hardcore with lucky egg on

if i had to guess is someone cheating ..not impress
How can you cheat to make that occur? Not doubting you, just curious. I tried to deliver the palmbs but I kept getting booted because of the glitchy battle mechanics.

don't understand the grass in the nearby list 

At least it is working now, if there aren't any in the vicinity it actually says "no sighting yet" instead of faux mons that got you walking around for nothing. Mons also disappear in the list if you go out of range or it despawns.

For now I think the blades of grass is just an additional graphic, maybe it's different for water pokemons? Or it'll be improved upon later on?

But at least it is working in telling you what and if there are any mons around.

I hope start getting some cool stuff soon by the time I get to 20. I'm a 17 right now and my strongest is 935 Electabuzz :smh:

I'm ready to pop one of these lucky eggs/mass evolve and get moving.

Anyone test the driving pop up yet? That's how I filled up my bag driving hitting pokestops if they ruined that I might as well be done

Aye chill with quoting all the pics.
This 
laugh.gif

Anyone test the driving pop up yet? That's how I filled up my bag driving hitting pokestops if they ruined that I might as well be done

Driving around is my primary method for playing. I tested it out with the update once I left the office and the driving pop up isn't bothersome at all. I was dreading it thinking it would pop up constantly, but it popped up for me maybe once every 10min. and just 1 simple tap makes it go away. I have zero problem with it.

View media item 2126923
Keep telling yourself that fam.
bruh what is that saying? 1 you either got them just now 2. You don't live in a heavy hitting area or 3. You Photoshop the picture. If I go for a gym takeover ... I have taken as many as 25 gyms over ... However within the hour I be lucky to have 2 or 3 ... Those gyms change quick .... When ever I go by a place and have time and see a level 10 gym with 3000CP mons I stop and take the gym down and leave a rattata just for the insult.

Only gym that I have for 7 days and counting is occupied by a tentacruel and is in the middle of nowhere ....

All I'm saying is that at the end of the day when you catch a perfect mon you keep it. Plain and simple. Of course everyone has a different play style and might not care. As the game progresses though and we start seeing maxed out mons you will begin to see why IV matters.

All I'm saying is that at the end of the day when you catch a perfect mon you keep it. Plain and simple. Of course everyone has a different play style and might not care. As the game progresses though and we start seeing maxed out mons you will begin to see why IV matters.
Until pvp is introduced, there's absolutely no reason to concern yourself with IVs.

Fambs.. tell me how I'm level 15 and still have not ever received a 10k egg from any pokestop ever.

I hatch an egg.. then instantly get another one in my bag, i go look.. 5k :x

Fambs.. tell me how I'm level 15 and still have not ever received a 10k egg from any pokestop ever.

I hatch an egg.. then instantly get another one in my bag, i go look.. 5k :x

Didn't get my first one until lvl 16 . Never seen another one since. I guess it depends on the pokéstop or something ?

Wondering whether I should evolve my Eevee into a Vaporeon or Flareon. The Vaporeon I already have is 908CP and the Flareon I have is only 661CP. Vaporeons are more useful for fighting gyms, but having a high-leveled Flareon would mean all my Eevee candy in the near future would go to leveling up my Vaporeon and Jolteon.

What do you guys think?
save your vaporeon evolution until when you're at least level 25
I'm only 18 right now so that's a long way to go. 
laugh.gif
 I understand the logic behind it though.

Since I figure I'll get another 25 Eevee candies easily, I'm trying to evolve one now since I've been low on stardust to fuel my higher leveled Pokemon lately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom