Post your pets vol. Just got another dog =)

MPLSdunk- keep shaking your head. you shoulda stayed out of it. its dead. locked. and your exactly right something ate his ears off. your right. feel better???what are you captain save a Ohhh? symp. why dont you attribute to this post by putting up a picture of your pet. that'll be more useful.

i already posted my dog but ok,
i have more pics. yes i am a captain save a ho cause she said something true and you call her fat.
indifferent.gif

old dobie with his ears in tact (rip)
347v4ls.jpg

my rhodesian ridgeback puppy
2laqyx2.jpg

here's his pops
v5y90p.jpg

"yes i am a captain save a ho cause she said something true and you call her fat." <--- thats how you feel?!?!?!

you called her that. and i dint call her fat. you did. i just hinted she was floppy. stop jumpin to conclusions. unless thats how you view her. im done speakinon her and you.

Originally Posted by jeremyt7

"yes i am a captain save a ho cause she said something true and you call her fat." <--- thats how you feel?!?!?!

you called her that. and i dint call her fat. you did. i just hinted she was floppy. stop jumpin to conclusions. unless thats how you view her. im done speakin on her and you.

someone's mad...

I never understood why people treated their pets as children, I used to hate it actually......
That is, until I got my first puppy ever.
And I love him sooo much.
happy.gif

Anyways, heres my Hajmola. (Indian Nter's know
laugh.gif
)

When I got him at 6 weeks. He's 12 weeks now and much bigger.(German Shepherd) Phone pic:

916kings - yeah you build a bond with your pet and you start to view them as family. they become your bestfriends. what i love about dogs are they are ALWAYShappy to see you. always have their tails waggin and just wantin you to pet them. they are always down to listen to whatever you got to say. and best of allthey dont argue with you.

^Your sooo right.
I love my pup like hes my kid, for real.
Even if Im having the crappiest day ever, I cant wait to get home to see him
smile.gif

Here are mine. Angel is the mom (Brendel) and the two we kept. Casper (White) and Cheeba. These were taken around last July. Angel had a litter of 10. Pit/Labmix:
2252538ebdefc25da7a6a53d2c0902238551192.jpg

Why we kept Cheebs:
8182599ec9e5824dab26ca6f6022dfc672e294f.jpg

Casper:

02d3576aef4fe8812685a6176d803b36ec66f8f.jpg

Cheebs:

e2a159e5e32daf6a16955babc35855179b6224e.jpg

Mom and son (Cheebs):

01b2527e9fe72201a086b5f4905e3406ec0d0d5.jpg

916kings - yeah thats why they are mans best friend. you can never understand how it feels till you have one. just imagine. you feel this way about a dog. icant wait to have a kid. that feeling has to be amazing.
needielutz- you got any recent pics of the pups. i want to see how they look now. they were great lookin pups. i especially like casper.

916kings - yeah thats why they are mans best friend. you can never understand how it feels till you have one. just imagine. you feel this way about a dog. i cant wait to have a kid. that feeling has to be amazing.
I know huh? Im almost 23 and cant wait to be preggo.
laugh.gif

Most recent ones I got: The black one is part of the litter too. We tried to sell them all to friends to keep them close. We were able to sell 5 to friends andthe rest off Craig's list. First time I have gone through breeding puppies as Angel getting pregnant was an accident. Angel getting pregnant was mad crazyand a lot of work but I was glad all the pups are healthy and we did not loose any. We still keep in touch with the people that bought them and try to takethem all to the dog park.
25a150ece329a467aafa460034f3a14fc399217.jpg

9c115fe5e320a964ebe1c0283739e599adb9bc5.jpg

a1935f28e798e0c52ed7a1e562246dea5c55bf1.jpg

1ea35b15eaa9e9922863a54d6633a0b2bcb980c.jpg

1ea35b15eaa9e9922863a54d6633a0b2bcb980c.jpg

78015ae7e62ba76ca1edf505e5c538637053dc8.jpg

6f3154e4e527a86801ae627b5e604fef5c31f57.jpg

they all turned out to look great. glad to see you got to keep them in touch with eachother. my pup met up with 2 of his siblings the other day. one brotherand one sister. they were cool except his sister kept trying to fight him. but my dog is a big softie and just stuck his chest out and flexed while his sisterwas bitin him. but then she started getting a little too bite happy so i decided to seperate them. but after that she was cool. but yeah, i socialize him withother pitbulls big adult ones and he's great with them.

Originally Posted by 916kings

I never understood why people treated their pets as children, I used to hate it actually......
That is, until I got my first puppy ever.
And I love him sooo much.
happy.gif

Anyways, heres my Hajmola. (Indian Nter's know
laugh.gif
)

When I got him at 6 weeks. He's 12 weeks now and much bigger.(German Shepherd) Phone pic:
Love your german sheperd
pimp.gif

All of them are great. Let me contribute.

This is my boxer Samba.
samba1.JPG

samba2.JPG

drzemka.JPG

Right now shes about 6 months old and shes a great dog. She loves everybody and is well socialized. Shes a little scared of other dogs, mainly when they barkat her, and not sure of her real strength, but that will prolly go away when she gets older.

This is her friend Kit.
kita1.JPG

We found her when she was a homeless kitty 7 years ago. She wasnt used much to people and even now she isnt as friendly as your typical cat, but we gave her ahome long time ago and that is not going to change. We had another dog for 16 years, and her with Kit were like best friends. She had to be put to sleep about10 months ago. Kit "thought" that we gave the dog away and got mad. You couldnt even touch her cuz she would bite and scratch every time. At firstKit would chase Samba and be all mean, but now its much better. Sometimes you could even say they are friends.

Originally Posted by jeremyt7

Ok, I was going to step away from this post and not reply to anything regarding my pups crops. But then i read the sillllyyy things that BeautifulLoveLeal said. First and formost you shoulda read what mfresh had to say. Because it about sums up everything.

mfresh had it right
"Thanks i also agree with you that Pitbulls and Rottwielers get negative reaction they see them having cropped ears they see them as aggresive mean dogs but its up to the owner to train them the right way many people are afraid of big dogs my Rottie is very friendly and little kids love him as your Pitbull. I like the big dogs like Rottweilers, Pitbulls and Boxers they are friendly if the owner trains him to be friendly. "

Like I said my dog gets the best care and he's extremely friendly/socialized. But since you wanna judge him by his ear croppings. You wouldnt know... what a Great vet to be
tired.gif
..... lets judge dogs right off the look..... lol

BeautifulLoveLeal
- what kind of vet office do you work at? you dont do crops or dockings? whoa. Do you work in a liscensed vet office? And hearing loss??? lol.
roll.gif
keep practicing.
"its unethical for ANY breed."....... really??. how about breeds that get docked tails for hunting?
-how does cropped ears make them look more agressive? didnt they tell you dont judge a book by its cover.
-and to let you know. there ISNT any thing wrong with feeding your dog food from petco/petsmart.... hahaha thats where I buy my Royal Canin food. haha.
laugh.gif
I just prefer the finer things for my dog. Cause I LOVE AND CARE for him. hahahaha are you done yet?
-speakin on floppyness your picture sure makes you look floppy
sick.gif
. ever consider "cropping" some of that off. I think it would be a legitimate "cosmetic reason"
roll.gif

im done unless you wanna come back with some of your smart remarks. cause like I said I'd hate to have this post get locked because me and a few children couldnt see eye to eye.

how old are you dude? this thread was intended for pyp of your pets and that's exactly what I did and stated my opinions on others.......not namecalling and bashing I don't believe once I ever said anything about your appearance, but seeing it that you may still be in high school (or at least actlike you are) ill see past it.

I am a Veterinarian Technician at Austin Vet Care.....for the past 3 years.... its a 24 hour emergency hospital that also specializes in orthopedic surgery,physical rehabilitation, opthalmology (board certified), dental & oral surgery, and dermatology & allergy..... its been in existance for the past 20years......I am very proud of where I work and the knowledge I have obtained....we have an extensive list of specialty and board certified doctors on ourroster. so please little dude dont lecture me about where I get my info from.

and yes I did state I FEEL it is unethical for ANY BREED......ANY hunting or not.......I feel no exceptions for breed or class but that is my opinion.

I didnt state that cropping ears or docking tails will make them aggressive.......a dog's actions are a reflection or their owner...........I simplystated that in most cases reported of dog agression and dog fighting, most dogs had ears cropped and tails docked (for the sake of fighting) so when animalcontrol is called in and they see a "bully breed" type with cropped ears and a docked tail....one with common sense could see that these surgerieswere done possibly for the sake of fighting or to uphold a strong agressive image (the negative stigma attached to pitbulls). Socializing your dog is key forany breed.........I have honestly been bitten or experienced dog agression more with chihuahuas than with pitbulls, rotweilers, or boxers.......combined. Imspeaking from experience and what I see on a daily at work, I cant speak for everyone....I love my pets and foster many other breeds regularly.

dude why are you so concerned about getting their ears cropped anyways? what you really need to worry about is getting all of his required vaccines,de-worming, neutered, microchipped, and getting him started on heartworm prevention.

raw "meat" shouldnt be fed, many things can be transmitted that way.........a raw food diet is good though, raw fruit, veggies.....meat and ricecan be good if cooked properly. Royal Canin is a good brand but not the best out there......

oh and no I havent considered taking off any "floppyness" I like the way I look and have no problem that it may not please everyone....but thankyou for taking time out of your day to look up my picture, examine it....and to try and think of something smart and witty to say about it............beacuseyou failed.

Have a wonderful day!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

i'm thinking about getting a Doberman...anyone own one?

i used to have one, what do you wanna know? he was a great dog.
anything you would want to share. i've basically heard more bad things than good things. people say they make great, great "guarddogs," which would be cool when i buy my house since i will be living by myself. i've also heard that they aren't the type to bark or whatever atthe noise of someone breaking in and try to scare them off...instead, they stay silent and let the fool come in, then murk them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i'm thinking about getting a Doberman...anyone own one?

i used to have one, what do you wanna know? he was a great dog.
anything you would want to share. i've basically heard more bad things than good things. people say they make great, great "guard dogs," which would be cool when i buy my house since i will be living by myself. i've also heard that they aren't the type to bark or whatever at the noise of someone breaking in and try to scare them off...instead, they stay silent and let the fool come in, then murk them.
laugh.gif

I had 1. Samantha.

She lived to be 18, She was like 4 yrs older then me. We put her to sleep because she got a tumor in her vagina. ( Vet said its really common in female dogs asthey age, which is why they recommend getting female dogs fixed) Was the worst day ever.
Theyre really great family dogs.

She used to play tag with me and my bro when we were lil. Would chase us around the house and nip us on our butts.

I used to walk her with rollerblades on and she would drag me everywhere.

When I get older Im going to get 1 for myself.

Theyre loyal, loving and protective but not like everyone makes them out to be.

They have a bad rep just like pits and rottweilers.

If u raise your dog the right way, then theres no worries.

yea my dobie was really a big baby. i think if someone brok into my house he would do something, but otherwise he was real chill. he thought he was a lapdog.
laugh.gif
he was great around kids too, my daughter was around him till she was about ayear old when he died. mine only lived to be 6 because he had bone cancer. it's the number 1 killer in dobies, especially the big ones. he was rightaround 100 pounds and his shoulders were level with my dining room table. i wanted another one but i was scared it would get cancer again so i went with adifferent breed. he was a great dog.

Got a cat and a rabbit
grin.gif

Rabbit name is Toby and my cats name is Garbage cause I found him in the garbage, but we call him Garby for short.
(Excuse the photoshop- Sister messed with the pics
ohwell.gif
)
20z2049.jpg

2cg2etu.jpg

Back
Top Bottom