Preemptive locking FTL

so were locking things now because they have the potential to break the rules... and not because they did break the rules...

interesting....

Someones mad the Ustream post got locked.
laugh.gif

I see what you are saying but seriously lets just deal with it. We can find each other on ustream no big deal.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

now if they would just start banning on site
dont b salty my son... only way to bring attention to the matter without wasting anyones time who doesnt voluntarily wanna waste it...

thx for stoping tho... come again
happy.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

now if they would just start banning on site
dont b salty my son... only way to bring attention to the matter without wasting anyones time who doesnt voluntarily wanna waste it...

thx for stoping tho... come again
happy.gif

im at work I have nothin but time to waste, ill be here all night
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

example.
"PYP"

it happens.. deal with it.
When can PYP come back? Real talk if someone starts one and it goes 5 pages without a mod knowing about it and it was doing fine rules wise. Wouldyou keep it going once you find out? Just a thought.

This is getting silly.

It's like you're sitting there gathered around a bloodstained pit clutching roosters with razor blades attached to their beaks and saying, "WHAT?! We're just hanging out with our roosters. That's a CRIME now? How do you KNOW something's gonna happen? Maybe we're here for a poetryreading. You don't know. I can't carry my rooster around? What part of the game is that? You guys are nazis."

We all know what was going on there.

As I already explained:
we all know what it is and I think after 9 & 1/2 years we've established pretty conclusively that we don't allow profanity, slurs, or personal attacks - and these roasts contain little else.

NT isn't the only site on the Internet. If you want to talk about all the ustream stuff, go somewhere else. We're not bending the rules to accommodate it here. Our rules are very clear and they're not changing.
Deal with it.

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

JRose5 tried to ban me twice
smh.gif

1) For my avy which wasn't breaking any rules
2) For a vid i posted which didnt even break rules
mad.gif
1) Which part of age appropriate don't you understand? I think you would've known that by now from your, "thegoat121886" account.
2) Which part of no cursing don't you understand? And that's right, it includes videos, genius.

I think you need to go back to grade school and up that reading comprehension because obviously you're struggling with it.
smh.gif

Also, I didn't try to ban you, I just warned you of the two. There's a difference there.
indifferent.gif

JR5

Originally Posted by JRose5

smh.gif

mad.gif
1) Which part of age appropriate don't you understand?
2) Which part of no cursing don't you understand? And that's right, it includes videos, genius.

I think you need to go back to grade school and up that reading comprehension because obviously you're struggling with it.
smh.gif

Also, I didn't try to ban you, I just warned you of the two. There's a difference there.
indifferent.gif

JR5

Hey can you give me my avy back? I know the file was too large but you took away like 6 months ago. I have a simple picture now.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Otis Dont Play That wrote:

Dirtylicious wrote:

example.
"PYP"

it happens.. deal with it.
When can PYP come back?
yea are those banned forever
nerd.gif
??

Probably are. Dude that posted pron in the last one killed it for us.
i think i missed that
i dont remember hearin about that either......oh well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRose5

smh.gif

mad.gif
1) Which part of age appropriate don't you understand? I think you would've known that by now from your, "thegoat121886" account.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

JR5

http://photobucket.com/images/kid slaps

Back
Top Bottom