SMFH. 15 year old girl gets curbstomped in Seattle and bystanders + security dont do A THING.

I didnt even watch it but
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Why is every time there is a atrocious crime, it is always african americans. i have nothing against blacks. but its getting ridiculous. i dont want to hear the victim story. its bs, you wonder why SOME of them are treated the way they are treated and perceived in the media as violent people. i have nothing against african americans, but i am against the ridiculous victim explanation.
If you want the truth, it's because white folks keep their crimes behind closed doors. Black folks commit much more visible crimes, often on each other. White people don't reveal their problems to the masses.

smh.gif
i really would like to confront some of these kids' parents and see their reaction to that tape.  if it doesn't bother them then maybe it will when it's their kid getting !$#%%% up...

By the way, at what point do we start prosecuting parents? I say fine them for the amount in tax payer dollars it's going to cost us to take care of this mess.

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by Yen2dro3

Originally Posted by Sputnik

seattle, we go hard. hahaha jk
laugh.gif
 I told you that was a bus station lol 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 ? It's both a train and bus station i had to go down there yesterday. 2:5O on the video. Don't act like you don't know what i'm talking about snake.
eyes.gif
 Kick rocks. 
laugh.gif
do you go to ECC

Originally Posted by sangalang

they need to get day day up in there. top flight security of the world!!

but really seattle?

from the comments here about security guards, and what they're allowed to do, i can't really blame the security guards that much. BUT still, the three of them could've (should've) definitely done something to intervene.
seattle is grimey man, we had like 5 shootings in the span of 2 weeks in the central district area last month

As an adult human being, how you let that happen I don't know. Regardless of a security job's description, you need to step in.

The one fool, he turned his back. How is that "observing and reporting"?

no words..I just want people like this to get hit by a bus or something

Originally Posted by brandonroy3

but really seattle?

from the comments here about security guards, and what they're allowed to do, i can't really blame the security guards that much. BUT still, the three of them could've (should've) definitely done something to intervene.
seattle is grimey man, we had like 5 shootings in the span of 2 weeks in the central district area last month
i know 
tired.gif

happened here in seattle today, a group of ghetto hoodrats curbstomped a 15 year old girl.� The argument was over what she was wearing....

after the girl got stomped out, those dudes took her purse and ran off.� SMH.� what's worse is the security guards on patrol stand witness this and stand there like wooden statues.�� how are u a grown #@@ man and ure gonna just watch a thin petite girl stomp someone out??? if you were a human with any heart you would do your job and get the attacker off the victim.�

humanity today
tired.gif
.� i hope those guards lose their jobs and the group of juveniles get charged with a record for life.�
OP, read the articles on this story and don't just judge off the video.  This happened last month (not today) and the reason why the guards couldn't do anything is because they aren't allowed to as part of their jobs.  They are not armed with any weapons whatsoever, and their job is to help people in where they are going and report any suspicious activity or violence.  They were specifically told not to get involved in any physical contact as part of their job (stupid, I know).  The guards aren't to blame really, but it's King County's fault.  A couple years ago, the tunnels used to be owned by Sound Transit and they had good security guards.  They are the same guards that go in the Light Rail and check for tickets.  My brother works for Sound Transit and said that those guards are allowed to break up fights and stuff like that, and in fact he told me of a story where a guy tried to commit suicide by jumping in front of the Light Rail, but the Light Rail security guard grabbed him and pulled him back.  Now that the tunnel is owned by King County, they thought it would be much cheaper to have Olympic Security (that's the name of the company) to be in the tunnels.  It's cheaper because their insurance is much lower.  If they had to arm them with weapons and teach them defensive tactics, then insurance rates would sky rocket and thus be more expensive for King County.  So in all, the guards were really just doing their job, which was to call 911.  I agree that this is pure stupidity since the security guards are basically there as bluffs more than anything.  If the county is trying to save money, why even have them there since they serve the public no good? All in all, I would blame the county for stupid decision making.  

I mean they don't PAY THEM ENOUGH! %%!! what if one of those kids stabs em or shoots em? no health care! I mean its sad but it is what it is. They don't have weapons and theyre not trained to fight like that.... That was crazy tho. Oh girl was stompin her like the ROCK used to back in the day

i spent 4 days in seattle and even rode the bus a couple times and saw 1 black person the whole time i was there. this boggles my mind

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

but really seattle?

i know 
tired.gif

1 of my "boys" from middle school is doing 25 to life for 2 murders and one of my boys little brother is doing 20 for murder (he's a minor). seattle is getting crazy.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Why is every time there is a atrocious crime, it is always african americans. i have nothing against blacks. but its getting ridiculous. i dont want to hear the victim story. its bs, you wonder why SOME of them are treated the way they are treated and perceived in the media as violent people. i have nothing against african americans, but i am against the ridiculous victim explanation.
If you want the truth, it's because white folks keep their crimes behind closed doors. Black folks commit much more visible crimes, often on each other. White people don't reveal their problems to the masses.
ehhh, most of the videos posted are ones like this which are usually outdoors and still don't see white or asian people in them. It's mostly spanish or black....
I'm just sayin..

That hooligan could have killed that girl, and you guys are getting upset because she's being called a hoodrat?

They wanted to save money by hiring security guards that do nothing? Sign me up, I can do that job from home. Might as well have no security guards at all. If all they can do is observe and report. Why don't they install more cameras and have people just zooming in and out on people so they can have solid evidence for police?

That makes me sick.

There's disgusting people in the world. If the security guards did do something, the dumb %*#$@ that was kickin that girl in the face could have sued. But I'm sure she doesnt know that.

Like this girl is laying there helpless and hurt and you cant just pick up that 90 lb piece of trash and toss her to the side?

Those security guards and that little ugly piece of #+$@ should all be put in jail.

Messed up. I think the guards could of easily prevented this or stopped it quickly if they wanted to....dont know whats up with that!

Back
Top Bottom