So Will You Teach Your Son That There Is NEVER A ReasoN For Him EVER To.....

Shoot, if my son is 100lb frail boy and his new girly friend is 240lbs bullying him for his Snack Pack, I'm teaching my son tai-kwan-do

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

yes sir, aint no way this should/will happen if you have the right convo's about this with your child.

and I hope they NEVER legalize gay marriges, that will "open" that window for the oppurtunity..
uh...what?

I will tell my son that If he's having a heated argument with a female and she is not afraid to lay hands on him she already lost his respect he must proceed to dump her.

Also not to hit back because no P is worth Jail time unless his life/family is in danger.

I'll teach him Self Defense ONLY whether it's male or female.If I have daughters it's the same thing.These little girls grow up hearing ONE sided $#!* way too much!

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by eaalto

I think that this should transcend gender and be generalized to never strike someone that is weaker than you. Utilize a continuum of force, and only use as much force as necessary to control the situation.

E.G.: I am 5'10" 230 pounds. My wife is 5'10" 145 pounds. Assume she has a little too much to drink and gets irritated at something I say. She follows me around the house punching me in the arm, and shoving me against the wall. I simply try to remove myself from the situation because if I am away from her, she cannot punch me, cannot shove me, cannot lay hands on me. Just because she is punching me doesn't warrant a return punch. I'll compare it to hitting someone with a plastic bat versus a wooden bat. There's just no sense in retaliating. Just do what it takes to control the person and get them to stop, and that's it.

I don't believe that women should take advantage of this double standard, however.
pimp.gif
Well said Ellatio
And that last sentence is the issue with this question. I'm not one for hittin tho I've done it in the past (actually slamming) when my anger got the best of me when my girl kept pokin and proddin at situations.

The general consensus should be as eaalto stated, "never strike someone weaker than u"

P.S. DC butchered homie's name
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

I will teach my CHILD not to strike ANYONE unless they plan on killing that person right then. That's my moto, hence why I've never been in a fight.

So if your son gets slapped up 4 his lunch money, he has 2 kill someone?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

He butchered it on purpose .lol. And Diego, i dont have any problem with larryindian
Haha, I just let that one go.  

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

yes sir, aint no way this should/will happen if you have the right convo's about this with your child.

and I hope they NEVER legalize gay marriges, that will "open" that window for the oppurtunity..
uh...what?
yeah..what?
laugh.gif

what does gay marriage have to do with your son not hitting a female? and if you're referring to gay females who dress masculine under all those clothes they are still females and are still weaker than us

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

nvm..dude in this thread is a ******ed idiot

Originally Posted by JDocs

I will teach my CHILD not to strike ANYONE unless they plan on killing that person right then. That's my moto, hence why I've never been in a fight.

I didn't come in this thread expecting to laugh.  But laugh I did.

What an ignorant, moronic statement.

I will teach my son/daughter self defense but teach them the right situation's to use it in.

If they get attacked first or if there life's are endangered

Teach my son to not hit a girl but to get away or restrain her

I think that this should transcend gender and be generalized to never strike someone that is weaker than you. Utilize a continuum of force, and only use as much force as necessary to control the situation.

E.G.: I am 5'10" 230 pounds. My wife is 5'10" 145 pounds. Assume she has a little too much to drink and gets irritated at something I say. She follows me around the house punching me in the arm, and shoving me against the wall. I simply try to remove myself from the situation because if I am away from her, she cannot punch me, cannot shove me, cannot lay hands on me. Just because she is punching me doesn't warrant a return punch. I'll compare it to hitting someone with a plastic bat versus a wooden bat. There's just no sense in retaliating. Just do what it takes to control the person and get them to stop, and that's it.

I don't believe that women should take advantage of this double standard, however.
Well said.

If anything i'd jus grab them to make sure they can't do anything. The only girl i'd hit is my cousin but she as strong as me anyways

eaalto wrote:

I agree to some extent, but pain is pain and abuse is abuse. Trying to justify it by saying ones forces is less greater then the other is neither here nor there. Thats like saying and eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth, UNLESS its not on exact equal playing fields. 

By that logic, if one person comes at me with a box cutter, and i have a switch blade i shouldnt use mines because mines inflict more pain. Or if someone has a 22 and i have a glock 45 i should keep my gun in the holster because mines inflicts more damage. We pratice, and woman petition for years of an equal treatment etc. We wont same pay same opportunities etc, but when it comes to reprocutions and consequnces, its oh well im a woman, its not fair we arent equal, im less then you.

Just because someone is smaller then you be it male or female has nothing to do with how they can defend/protect themselves (ie bruce lee anyone). Im 6'3 187 and have the same chances/odds of potentially getting serves by a frail 5'10 dude as i have a chance to handle a 6'7 285 lbs man/woman. I see what your saying, but if anyone attacks me, the amount or effort i use to defend myself wont be contingent on things such as their size etc, with the exception of them being a child elderly (at a point of feebleness) or displacement of some sort of issue: ******ation...  

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

I would never hit a woman out of spite, but if im attacked then its on, real talk
If a female hits a man she can get hit right back, I would beat a woman just like a man if needed.
I would teach my son the same.
PS, if she is my GF orwife and she hits me she would prolly just get smacked back.
But a random chick gettin amp, its a fight.
you would beat a woman like a man? you'd smack your wife or your girlfriend?
your mother should have off'ed you when she had the chance.

Originally Posted by LDJ

eaalto wrote:

I agree to some extent, but pain is pain and abuse is abuse. Trying to justify it by saying ones forces is less greater then the other is neither here nor there. Thats like saying and eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth, UNLESS its not on exact equal playing fields. 

By that logic, if one person comes at me with a box cutter, and i have a switch blade i shouldnt use mines because mines inflict more pain. Or if someone has a 22 and i have a glock 45 i should keep my gun in the holster because mines inflicts more damage. We pratice, and woman petition for years of an equal treatment etc. We wont same pay same opportunities etc, but when it comes to reprocutions and consequnces, its oh well im a woman, its not fair we arent equal, im less then you.

Just because someone is smaller then you be it male or female has nothing to do with how they can defend/protect themselves (ie bruce lee anyone). Im 6'3 187 and have the same chances/odds of potentially getting serves by a frail 5'10 dude as i have a chance to handle a 6'7 285 lbs man/woman. I see what your saying, but if anyone attacks me, the amount or effort i use to defend myself wont be contingent on things such as their size etc, with the exception of them being a child elderly (at a point of feebleness) or displacement of some sort of issue: ******ation... 

i see what you're saying but i think he meant more on the lines of not using excessive force.  if a drunk woman is throwing haymakers at you, with the intention of knocking you out, you don't have to knock her out to control the situation. 

Originally Posted by cocolicious

There should never be a reason to hit or fight anyone unless it's to save your life.
This.

I never saw a need to start/get into fights when I was younger, still don't now. I always thought it as attention seeking and a buzzkill whenever things are going good.

Originally Posted by LDJ

eaalto wrote:

You're complicating the discussion at hand, but kind of validating what I stated earlier.  Utilizing a continuum of force, the amount of force you need to use escalates on a need basis.  If someone pulls out a box cutter, by all means your use of a switch blade is justified.  Smaller gun, bigger gun, it doesn't matter, but the point I was trying to make is you don't bring a gun to a knife fight, and you don't need to knock some frail person out for baby punching you. 

What do you prove if some weak person punches you in the face and it feels like nothing?  That you can destroy them?

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by JediMaster23

I would never hit a woman out of spite, but if im attacked then its on, real talk
If a female hits a man she can get hit right back, I would beat a woman just like a man if needed.
I would teach my son the same.
PS, if she is my GF orwife and she hits me she would prolly just get smacked back.
But a random chick gettin amp, its a fight.
you would beat a woman like a man? you'd smack your wife or your girlfriend?
your mother should have off'ed you when she had the chance.

So lets suppose layla ali wasnt a famous boxer just an average everyday girl. So are you saying you would let her go all "rumble in the jungle" on you because thats qoute on qoute a man suppose to do. I mean i get the whole idea of trying to restrain etc. But if some chick is just squaring up on you and going ham, it would be foolish to succumb to multiple blows just to somewhat stop them from hitting you.

Thats why like the last thread we had about this, I say just stun gun em. You arent physically attaching them, you dont get hurt, and you accomplished your goal of maintaining them and protecting your so called being a real man title.

When he's young, I'd say no to hitting a female under pretty much any circumstance. As he got older I'd hope he'd develop the common sense to know the correct situation to strike a female. Jail time is not joke and females are always favoured in court. When he's younger he may not go to jail but it'd still badly damage his reputation and develop bad habits. He shouldn't be hitting anyone unless he has to but there are situations where young men shouldn't be afraid to get in a fight. Times are changing, guys have to watch out, from group attacks and weapons being used to the feminization of society (large consequences). But there are still situations, such as bullying, where a guy shouldn't be afraid to throw a punch, but run away as fast as he can if it is a girl confronting him.

Originally Posted by LDJ

eaalto wrote:

You're complicating the discussion at hand, but kind of validating what I stated earlier.  Utilizing a continuum of force, the amount of force you need to use escalates on a need basis.  If someone pulls out a box cutter, by all means your use of a switch blade is justified.  Smaller gun, bigger gun, it doesn't matter, but the point I was trying to make is you don't bring a gun to a knife fight, and you don't need to knock some frail person out for baby punching you. 

What do you prove if some weak person punches you in the face and it feels like nothing?  That you can destroy them?

Girls scream double standards everywhere, yet are appalled when I tell them I'll buck with a female. +#!%, the bully in my highschool was a female, chick was built like a linebacker, had cats on the football team given her their yogurt at lunch. I'll hit anyone if need be.

Back
Top Bottom