Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

No one said she was slim. Thats just ******ed to say shes slim. But yeah yall just can't handle dat mass corn ball brothers

I bet the same dudes glorifying white girls probably haven't even smashed a bad white girl, ol i think i can *** dudes.

View media item 277426

Looking like Cole and Big Shirley. :lol: If Norbit could handle that mass, I'm sure the rest of us could. Hell we've all slept with fat women, some of us even enjoyed it on the low but we ain't taking them out in public and we aren't calling them "thick".

Last edited:
No one said she was slim. Thats just ******ed to say shes slim. But yeah yall just can't handle dat mass corn ball brothers

I bet the same dudes glorifying white girls probably haven't even smashed a bad white girl, ol i think i can *** dudes.

Looking like Cole and Big Shirley.
laugh.gif
If Norbit could handle that mass, I'm sure the rest of us could. Hell we've all slept with fat women, some of us even enjoyed it on the low but we ain't taking them out in public and we aren't calling them "thick".

This thread is absurd, I've been falling prey to women that are built like snorlax for years aint nobody was giving me props for it. The only people that smash these women and are proud of it are usually other fat dudes or skinny, poor dudes from the projects. Aint nobody dapping me up in college when I smashed that fat chick. :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: Did this man Anton really say Tahira and Roseanne are practically the same size? I am done.

Eh not the same size but they both fat. I mean Ron Jeremy and Big Pun aren't the same size, but I aint tryna make that distinction. Fat is fat.

What in the world is going on in here? :lol:

The first few pages vs the last few pages....completely new thread :lol:

So let me get this right. You would prefer to hit Roseanne than Tajira? Just stop man. Seriously.
roll.gif
come on man thats not even a fair question to this man.... you basically asking  him to choose between the lord and savior holy grail all that is pure innocent and right with the world... the most treasured greatest gift to mankind...... a white women (in his eyes) to oh just one of those typical dark ppl.

come on man thats not even a fair question to this man.... you basically asking  him to choose between the lord and savior holy grail all that is pure innocent and right with the world... the most treasured greatest gift to mankind...... a white women (in his eyes) to oh just one of those typical dark ppl.
:lol: Yea let me leave Anton alone.

Yea man, white women are awesome. More thick black women for you tho? Everyone has preferences, some people prefer black women but they don't get any flack because we are indoctrinated into a society that says you're supposed to be most attracted to your race. I'm in love with many black women, the ones that are fit. I posted black women in this thread and the same I love all black women dudes went out of their way to tear her down. The irony. :lol:

Dudes in here spreading blasphemy, lemme make this clear again. I am in no way shape or form attracted to Roseanne. :lol: Those are fighting words.

Last edited:
LOL he seems like an ok guy, rather be him than uneducated, living in the projects with 3 fat women I impregnated. Shrugs.
lol wow...so you gotta be bryant gumble.....wayne brady etc.... or chief keef/shawty lo.... damn the scale of personailities images etc.... of black ppl have no range....

either its a white man miserably trapped in a black mans body... or someone on chief keef status... thats bout as bad as you saying if you aint built like you a present or former athlete...you look like precious.....

lol wow...so you gotta be bryant gumble.....wayne brady etc.... or chief keef/shawty lo.... damn the scale of personailities images etc.... of black ppl have no range....

either its a white man miserably trapped in a black mans body... or someone on chief keef status... thats bout as bad as you saying if you aint built like you a present or former athlete...you look like precious.....

Yea you guys aren't smart enough to know what I'm doing with those comments. It's ok to stereotype but when someone does it back everybody wants to call the NAACP.

If I'm gumble, you are Gucci Mane..... shrugs. I rather not be the anti-cornball. :D

Last edited:

all black people want to be white.. /end troll

all black people want to be white.. /end troll

I dunno about all that, but the same hypocrites that will get on you for being attracted to a white girl are the same ones that want their black women light-skinned with long fake hair.

All these rappers that have light-skinned models in their vids and rap about them are maize-balls.

Last edited:
I dunno about all that, but the same hypocrites that will get on you for being attracted to a white girl are the same ones that want their black women light-skinned with long fake hair.

All these rappers that have light-skinned models in their vids and rap about them are maize-balls.
6 out of the 7 girls i have dated were spanish because that is what im the most attracted to, been that way since i was a lil kid my parents have always told me that. Now i do not discriminate any other race, but to say if i had to choose between a spanish chick and any other chick i would choose the spanish 1. again its what i like. i dont get why people need to condemn others for their choice its annoying

Can it be said that bmi should be different depending on someone's ethnicity?

I dunno, I have already elucidated cases where the BMI isn't very accurate....eg. in muscular people. But revising the BMI to fit ethnicity would only worsen the complacency black people especially black women have with their weight, further worsening the health problems associated with obesity in these communities.

Back
Top Bottom