Teach Me How to Burp

sucks to be you man.

both of my brothers and my wife cant burp. I used to clown on em about it but its pretty serious. Its worst for one of my brothers cause hes a boozehound like me and once he starts pounding beers it really becomes a problem. That boy takes Gas-X like children eat candy. He's the only person I know who buys Gas-X from Costco cause he needs the econo-sized tub of it. Without the gas-x he wouldnt be able to drink all that beer cause he would not be able to expel all the built up gas/pressure inside him.

fwiw, he is a master at farting but farts do not dispel carbonated drink related gas buildup.

I never got the hang of that swallow air thing. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it always ends up feeling like I'm just taking deep breaths.

I never got the hang of that swallow air thing. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it always ends up feeling like I'm just taking deep breaths.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

u just gotta work ur throat till u feel something. 
Paws.

Why do you have to make it sexual?

Seriously, people these days will try to relate everything u say to something sexual and give u a lame response like: pause, no %!%+, ayo, etc. It's getting old and very annoying. Sometimes there is just no other way to describe something. And what do you know? Some lame **% decides to drop in and say pause.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

u just gotta work ur throat till u feel something. 
Paws.

Seriously, people these days will try to relate everything u say to something sexual and give u a lame response like: pause, no %!%+, ayo, etc. It's getting old and very annoying. Sometimes there is just no other way to describe something. And what do you know? Some lame **% decides to drop in and say pause.

Originally Posted by lol

Paws.

Dudes are so quick to make something seem gay even though it's not.
What the point?

Originally Posted by lol

Paws.

Dudes are so quick to make something seem gay even though it's not.
What the point?

Back
Top Bottom