THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^ youre not the only 1. I have entourages so these are an easy pass. Too many other colorways to cop.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

not sure if serious.... .
They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 

When trying to be funny, goes wrong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Im saying folks trying so hard to match. Just wear a white tee. Some of yall over think this matching nonsense.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

not sure if serious.... .
They're 'sprites'...so wear a 2 Liter Sprite container if you trying to match so hard 

When trying to be funny, goes wrong.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Im saying folks trying so hard to match. Just wear a white tee. Some of yall over think this matching nonsense.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Call me crazy, but I am in love with the Sprite because of the colorway and comfort.

*kanyeshrug*
Basically, I'm planning to start a business and these were the colors I chose as the overall theme. It flows so well, and the volt/electric green color itself is
pimp.gif
a perfect accent to my favorite color.

anyway, wore my sprites/dunkmans once each, SO MANY COMPLIMENTS from non-sneakerheads/nike wearers, older people, younger people, everyone. Definitely didn't expect that, especially with the dunkmans.

Just a quick pic just because

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Call me crazy, but I am in love with the Sprite because of the colorway and comfort.

*kanyeshrug*
Basically, I'm planning to start a business and these were the colors I chose as the overall theme. It flows so well, and the volt/electric green color itself is
pimp.gif
a perfect accent to my favorite color.

anyway, wore my sprites/dunkmans once each, SO MANY COMPLIMENTS from non-sneakerheads/nike wearers, older people, younger people, everyone. Definitely didn't expect that, especially with the dunkmans.

Just a quick pic just because

As requested.
pimp.gif

sprite1.JPG

sprite2.JPG

Both are fire so please stop comparing them to each other. The blues aren't even the same shade.
tongue.gif

Bring on the Solar reds!
eek.gif

As requested.
pimp.gif

sprite1.JPG

sprite2.JPG

Both are fire so please stop comparing them to each other. The blues aren't even the same shade.
tongue.gif

Bring on the Solar reds!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

IM SOLD on the solars
pimp.gif

IMG-20110625-00069-570x424.jpg

The pics from sneakernews.com

Damn, they do not look great in that pic.
sick.gif

it could just be the crappy pic, but i agree, the different reds together look weird to me

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

IM SOLD on the solars
pimp.gif

IMG-20110625-00069-570x424.jpg

The pics from sneakernews.com

Damn, they do not look great in that pic.
sick.gif

it could just be the crappy pic, but i agree, the different reds together look weird to me

This concept of "I'm not spending $150 on lows" is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. Air Maxes are low top and nobody says "I'm not copping a pair of Air Max 2011 because $160 is too much for lows" And I don't wanna hear "Air Max are for running not basketball" because most people I know that wear Air Max don't use them for running purposes. The entire Kobe line is low tops and Kobe fans don't complain that limited Kobes like the Big Stages, Chaos, etc. are over $150..If you like a shoe and have the money for it, buy it. What difference does it make that it's low or high? You want a $30 discount because they used 1 ounce less flywire on your shoes?
laugh.gif

This concept of "I'm not spending $150 on lows" is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. Air Maxes are low top and nobody says "I'm not copping a pair of Air Max 2011 because $160 is too much for lows" And I don't wanna hear "Air Max are for running not basketball" because most people I know that wear Air Max don't use them for running purposes. The entire Kobe line is low tops and Kobe fans don't complain that limited Kobes like the Big Stages, Chaos, etc. are over $150..If you like a shoe and have the money for it, buy it. What difference does it make that it's low or high? You want a $30 discount because they used 1 ounce less flywire on your shoes?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

As requested.
pimp.gif

sprite1.JPG

sprite2.JPG

tongue.gif

Bring on the Solar reds!
eek.gif
DANG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!! That's what I'm talking about
happy.gif
!!! Thanks man
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chewdeezy

As requested.
pimp.gif

sprite1.JPG

sprite2.JPG

tongue.gif

Bring on the Solar reds!
eek.gif
DANG
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
!!! That's what I'm talking about
happy.gif
!!! Thanks man
happy.gif
pimp.gif