THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

those finals look
smokin.gif

I'm convinced I have the ONLY SZ 14 Finals haha I've been looking everywhere hoping to double up but can't find them anywhere not even on eBay. Anybody know how many pairs were made total?

I can't get myself to like the finals V3s..they're too Ronald McDonald for me. I would love to see another V1 or V2 but we all know thats not going to happen

I dont think scottie posted enough pics.

Almost $300 for those ps v3s?
deadstock xmas v2s can be had for less. But hey, what you eat doesnt make me poop.
Props to those who got got what they want

AWESOME PICK UP SCOTTIE!!!!!!

Your making me want to push out that 265 RIGHT NOW...I'll give it a day tho!!!

Any word on Miami Nights rolling out in other cities like South Beaches or are they restricted to 100 pairs in MIA?

aint no prob Gotti...everybody has their own taste...i can respect it. i am satisfied though. i had to shell out the doe but its all good

Great job Scottie, you got me tempted to get a pair but I might get a pair if I can find one in my size for under 300 dollars.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Sorry to pile on the Cool Grey pics (I know they're on my bed, but it's cool, still DS lol)
After putting these on, I'm somewhat upset at myself for choosing to go after the Kobe VI's that I wanted instead of these.
I'll be actively picking up as many V2's as I can.
Especially since the 9 perplexes to an astounding level?!
Why release a shoe that resembles the V3, which failed so miserably?
eyes.gif
Nice pics..
My local footlocker only had sz 8 and 10.5 left.. The dude offered to see if he could order for me. And he said he was able to.. So I went ahead and order the sz 10..
I get a call this morning from footlocker saying that the item is no longer available and I could go to the footlocker where I ordered to get my refund or wait up to 10 days for a check in the mail
from footlocker.. I told them Im headed back to footlocker.. 
I thought my quest for these was over.. If anybody has any info on where to get a sz 10.. Holla

Yo if u dont mind me asking, what footlocker is this? Im tryin to find a 10.5! Let me know!

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

One year anniversary of the South Beaches coming up, Is this when the supposed re-release of them is coming? The re-release rumors got stronger during the summer so I'm wondering if the truth is present in the rumors. What's your take on it?

hope so

Saw white/red/black V2s sitting at FTL  today.  I don't love them but they arent bad for maybe 50%?  CGs are nice, I just haven't gotten around to wearing mine at all.  Thinking about breaking out Entourages finally for the Brewers stretch run here in September.  They go real nice with the retro Brew Crew unis.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Saw white/red/black V2s sitting at FTL  today.  I don't love them but they arent bad for maybe 50%?  CGs are nice, I just haven't gotten around to wearing mine at all.  Thinking about breaking out Entourages finally for the Brewers stretch run here in September.  They go real nice with the retro Brew Crew unis.
pimp.gif

FTL finally discounted the V2s? I got check em out tomorrow, these V2s have been sitting there for retail like forever!

Anybody know where I can find Triple Black V1s? If you know and can just PM me the info, I'd appreciate it.

Sorry, those v3 looks basic as !@#+. Red paint, with yellow corn speckle on half a inner tube. No wonder why Lebron couldn't get it crackin on the court, Nike laced him in a ticking time bomb.

Probably gonna try to hunt down some triple black V1s this weekend.

I'm undecided on the cool greys...the entourages have grown on me....but the ones that I REALLY want are the all stars.

got the triple black low v2 for under 100 shipped from als...you can catch a steal there pretty often...i got my sprites from them for 127 as well

Anyone have any traction issues with these on the court?

I had the Cool Grey V2s and would tell anyone that would listen that they were the best basketball shoes I'd worn. And at first the traction was cool, but over time it's become really slippery, to the point that people blow by me on the wing because I can't move my feet fast enough after a pump fake.

They're not that old or beat down although I've balled in them a lot. They seem to have tons of life left overall though.

I ask because I was thinking of buying a few other pairs to ball in in the future but I don't want to buy a shoe that will have traction problems aftera while.

Originally Posted by miaheat617

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Sorry to pile on the Cool Grey pics (I know they're on my bed, but it's cool, still DS lol)
After putting these on, I'm somewhat upset at myself for choosing to go after the Kobe VI's that I wanted instead of these.
I'll be actively picking up as many V2's as I can.
Especially since the 9 perplexes to an astounding level?!
Why release a shoe that resembles the V3, which failed so miserably?
eyes.gif
Nice pics..
My local footlocker only had sz 8 and 10.5 left.. The dude offered to see if he could order for me. And he said he was able to.. So I went ahead and order the sz 10..
I get a call this morning from footlocker saying that the item is no longer available and I could go to the footlocker where I ordered to get my refund or wait up to 10 days for a check in the mail
from footlocker.. I told them Im headed back to footlocker.. 
I thought my quest for these was over.. If anybody has any info on where to get a sz 10.. Holla

Yo if u dont mind me asking, what footlocker is this? Im tryin to find a 10.5! Let me know!
Sorry for quoting on the pic because I was really happy on getting a DS cool greys size 11(last size) earlier for a really reasonable price at my spot! Oh and it was on sale as well! Got it for 119 plus tax(129 overall..stupid CA tax
mad.gif
) But still it's a nice price! And you do guys know how hard it is to find some CG's in your size these days. Great day for me 
happy.gif
!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Sorry, those v3 looks basic as %+*+. Red paint, with yellow corn speckle on half a inner tube. No wonder why Lebron couldn't get it crackin on the court, Nike laced him in a ticking time bomb.

laugh.gif

Its about time v2s go on sale. Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom