THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I did it!

Gripped a pair of Breds for $100....might have to customize them like the ones on the very first post.

After years of searching for these in an 11.5 I finally managed to meet up with a guy for a trade tonight. Gave him my Bred 11s and $100 for these, don't regret it at all. Look just as good in person as they do in pictures :D

bro! thats a good deal, you'll love them, I've not gone one day where I regret buying my solars, best Lebron IMO

i shouldnt of came in here. You guys are making me think again about selling my christmas v2s.

call me crazy, but unchinas > xmas
Thats why I sold my xmas cuz I still have the unchinas

That red piping :smokin

After years of searching for these in an 11.5 I finally managed to meet up with a guy for a trade tonight. Gave him my Bred 11s and $100 for these, don't regret it at all. Look just as good in person as they do in pictures
happy.gif
nice pick up! i'm still looking for a pair till this day lol.

Yes, except for that second pair of SVSM Aways on the left and the Alternate HawC I just got in on Friday, I just clean them and put them back in the box.

wow props man, they look great, you can tell you keep them in great shape

^Nice wears. I'm still looking around for the Cool Grey V2s. Regret passing on those when they could've been had for sale back then.

So I went on a sneaker break when the 8's dropped due to a disease called broke-ism. Been cured for a minute but just finally copped my first 8's.

These things are sick!! BUT I'm confused why I didn't see anything online about people complaining about the tongue squeaking when you walk? When they're tied, the tongue rubs and squeaks like a mofro. Hella loud. It's cool when unlaced. I figured I wouldn't be the only one that's bothered by stuff like that?? Whats the dealllllllllll

Back
Top Bottom