THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm opening my app up for the XIII's and want to get it out to the NTer's before the rest of the beasts get to it
laugh.gif
If you have questions please contact @solereserve via twitter to not fill up the thread.

Good luck! https://solereserve.herokuapp.com/
thank you thank you! :smile:

Not quoting...

Donated as well... Love the new interface... Makes me want to start programming classes... Ima torrent some books lol

Good looking out

Not quoting...

Donated as well... Love the new interface... Makes me want to start programming classes... Ima torrent some books lol

Good looking out

Thanks, It's not where I want it to be visually, but the release is coming up and wanted to get it out to everyone. Thanks for the support.

Sorry, but you're not smart if you think Nike created this system so that people could profit off it and automate it, further blocking Nike customers from getting pairs.

I'm a techie and I am all for free RSVP services because the more action and more Nike hears about bots, the sooner it ends.

Sorry you think it's funny, but to act like these efforts will be for nothing just speaks to the apathetic, lazy and ignorant people that make up this community these days.
now i know i said nothing about Nike's intentions for creating the system so bringing up my intelligence clearly shows you're too emotional about this issue. focus on what i say, not what i think. 
wink.gif

and it's Nike's customers that are paying the people creating the programs, so that they can purchase the shoes from Nike. Nike is still getting their money. No customer is getting blocked theoretically. 
grin.gif

and it is funny because nike will probably change the system (again) and someone will figure out some way to get around it and/or benefit from it (again). so i can't speak for the other members of the community, but i'm an apathetic realist i suppose.    

He only takes it if you win... Don't be like that.... Think about it logically... Gas saved so you don't have to enter a stupid raffle and someone is doing the work for you. Stop complaining ppl geesh. Other RSVP services charge 2-3x that.

He only takes it if you win... Don't be like that.... Think about it logically... Gas saved so you don't have to enter a stupid raffle and someone is doing the work for you. Stop complaining ppl geesh. Other RSVP services charge 2-3x that.

10 donations to be first in line??? Come on now
what else do you want?  if no donations are being taken this dude is basically doing this for a bunch of strangers for FREE.  this all costs money, not to mention time.

stop being so cheap.

I'm asking for a small donation only if you win. Unlike a lot of these other programs out there, this one costs me money daily because its a web app and needs servers to run. There are a limited number of spaces to those who elect to donate, so there is still a chance for everyone to win donation or not.

For those who donate, I wanted to give them a little more than those who don't. Your donation goes to keeping this up for everyone while I do the work, maintenance and customer support.

how do i donate?? im down .. saves me the hassle to have to deal with these minions (lil kids camping over night)

I'm opening my app up for the XIII's and want to get it out to the NTer's before the rest of the beasts get to it :lol: If you have questions please contact @solereserve via twitter to not fill up the thread.

Good luck! https://solereserve.herokuapp.com/
Thank you applause*. $10 donation... That's more than fair. I stumbled upon sneakerRSVP.com and the service charge is $10-$30 for each RSVP depends on the shoe. They will fully refund if they can't get you the reserve. Anyways my point is with that price I am still willing to pay and I thought it was worth it. They are currently take order for the RSVP 13 white/black (he got game) for about $23

i passed on solereserve for this shoe
since i have 2 pairs of this shoe the og's one DS 2008 and another i wear

but i can say he's 100% legit and if did not already have the 13's i would donate to him

i'll try on nike.com and if i dont get em then its ok

but trust his service and if you really know me off NT you know im not the type to vouch for people

dont be cheap paying this man $10.00 is more then worth the damn time and effort to get a shoe these days
and a lot cheaper then paying a mom and pop store

you dont want to pay write your own damn program

Last edited:
I donated twice to Chronos and Ill do it again the first time he released the program I actually got my pair reserved thanks to him so I will be a repeat customer regardless if I get it or not.

THANKS Chronos Rep

My whole thing is you went from doing favors to getting paid.....if they wanna donate be it....I'm good on RSVP like I've stayed before no nike town here

I'm asking for a small donation only if you win. Unlike a lot of these other programs out there, this one costs me money daily because its a web app and needs servers to run. There are a limited number of spaces to those who elect to donate, so there is still a chance for everyone to win donation or not.

For those who donate, I wanted to give them a little more than those who don't. Your donation goes to keeping this up for everyone while I do the work, maintenance and customer support.

Just read this or I would have replied to it first. My thing is now your running a business off of what you wrote was supposed to be a favor for the community. I'm not down talking you at all. But it seems like almost at the beginning you were against the whole paying thing. I do understand why you would want donations though as its a web based App. You took the expensive route as far as programming. I wrote my own with the help of a friend and it runs standalone. Since yours requires a server I'd understand that and would honestly charge more. Carry on

If this is what is coming to then this is truly a race to find out who the biggest idiots are, paying money for the chance to spend money. :lol:

Just read this or I would have replied to it first. My thing is now your running a business off of what you wrote was supposed to be a favor for the community. I'm not down talking you at all. But it seems like almost at the beginning you were against the whole paying thing. I do understand why you would want donations though as its a web based App. You took the expensive route as far as programming. I wrote my own with the help of a friend and it runs standalone. Since yours requires a server I'd understand that and would honestly charge more. Carry on

I've been warned by Method Man that I can no longer post about this here. Sorry guys, I tried to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom