THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I see a couple people missed them pm me if anybody needs a sz 8. I might be able to help cuz I might have a extra pair or two come release day... Hope I can help somebody

Last edited:
Lol here you guys are using an app that's free while you charge for your bots oh the irony xD
(In regards to Memphis and da shoefreak

Last edited:
no, NikeNYC posted a Tweet but ****** up the link. they had ht5p://go...

they deleted this tweet 3 minutes later and posted a new tweet with a working link.

my bots record the tweet that activate their DMs so it's not I don't think it's an issue with anyone's program. I'm sure most bots are looking for the words RSVP OPEN and a hashtag without care of a properly written link.
Why are you looking for the link tho, my ny orders went through

Had 5 requests for size 12 with my bot. None got it.  These requests were running on its own dedicated server.

Had 5 of 6 requests get accepted for sizes ranging from 8-11.5 get accepted with NikeDC.  These requests had its own dedicated server as well.

can u translate this to normal people talk..lol

My twitter account never sent a DM or anything for the foams... Did I mess up?

Looks like the RSVP's are over. Literally blew half a days worth of work getting caught up in the excitement of all the successful pm's. Thanks to those who offered donations to keep it going. I got a few bugs I need to work out that will hopefully help to give more people opportunity for next time.

I'll have a final head count when I get back home and look over the data. I can say that NYC is crazy competitive. My DM went out 3 minutes before the tweet hit most peoples streams and still a few missed.
Time to increase the servers on NYC.

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED OUT: If there is a second RSVP, I will try to keep the servers up for you. There were a few people who for some reason their accounts didn't auth, or they just missed out. This is for those folks only. PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR FACEBOOK TO BE NOTIFIED. You will have to register again for that.

Cheers, :nthat:

got thru NIKE DC.... THANKS ALOT!!!

Since the program didnt get me a confirmation can I get first dibs on the grapes? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Out of curiosity, is this nt exclusive or can lurkers and newbies sign up to?

Why are you looking for the link tho, my ny orders went through
I'm not looking for links - I'm explaining what happened.

Folks are claiming that DMs went out 3 minutes early. i'm saying that is not the case.  a messed up tweet by NikeNYC due to an incorrect typing of the RSVP rules link resulted in a new tweet 3 minutes later with the old one being deleted by NikeNYC.

So anyone who is not aware would claim that Chrono's bot sent a DM 3 minutes early. 

I didn't have any orders for NYC. I just do ghosts RSVPs at all stores to grab a sense of the traffic/demand/bot-usage for a given drop.

Folks are claiming that DMs went out 3 minutes early. i'm saying that is not the case.  a messed up tweet by NikeNYC due to an incorrect typing of the RSVP rules link resulted in a new tweet 3 minutes later with the old one being deleted by NikeNYC.

So anyone who is not aware would claim that Chrono's bot sent a DM 3 minutes early. 

I didn't have any orders for NYC. I just do ghosts RSVPs at all stores to grab a sense of the traffic/demand/bot-usage for a given drop.

Thanks man, I didn't catch that on my side at all.

LOL NO I'M NOT. I ACTUALLY GAINED CUSTOMERS. MY CUSTOMERS HAS GROWN WITH EVERY RELEASE NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

aint you the one that hacked and crashed the release for the royal blues? it was a fake news story on the low and mad people was mad cuz bammas sniped the site. i mean thats gay for real and a ***** move to have dudes pay you just to snipe **** from other people. but whatever more of a reason for me to have shoes early. no disrespect to you or ur hustle tho same damn time thi fool f its making money paying bills and helping you ball then what can another ***** say about it you aint gon care so **** em str8 like that

rep to chronos.

signed up for nikesf on those foams. still didnt get 11.5..

but i saw the dm. i know thats pretty hard size. but was worth a shot.

I noticed Nike NYC doing this - was it done to throw the programs off? Just like how 21M announced they would do RSVP for the corks about an hour before doing the RSVP.... I think 21M and Nike NYC were trying to catch the bots off guard :smh:

LOL NO I'M NOT. I ACTUALLY GAINED CUSTOMERS. MY CUSTOMERS HAS GROWN WITH EVERY RELEASE NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

aint you the one that hacked and crashed the release for the royal blues? it was a fake news story on the low and mad people was mad cuz bammas sniped the site. i mean thats gay for real and a ***** move to have dudes pay you just to snipe **** from other people. but whatever more of a reason for me to have shoes early. no disrespect to you or ur hustle tho same damn time thi fool f its making money paying bills and helping you ball then what can another ***** say about it you aint gon care so **** em str8 like that

HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I NEVER DID ANYTHING WITH ROYAL BLUES....

I noticed Nike NYC doing this - was it done to throw the programs off? Just like how 21M announced they would do RSVP for the corks about an hour before doing the RSVP.... I think 21M and Nike NYC were trying to catch the bots off guard :smh:

THEY CAN'T CATCH THE GOOD ONES OFF GUARD...NOT POSSIBLE UNLESS THEY CHANGE/GET RID OF TWITTER RSVP ALL TOGETHER.

THEY CAN'T CATCH THE GOOD ONES OFF GUARD...NOT POSSIBLE UNLESS THEY CHANGE/GET RID OF TWITTER RSVP ALL TOGETHER.
They could catch them off guard if they switch up the symbol I think. For example instead of #NSWLBJ for the Corks they could've used *NSWCORKS or @NSWCORKS. Randomize it so the program isn't just searching for " # ". I don't know though I am not that tech savvy so I wouldn't be able to pin-point how Nike stores could stay one step ahead. Whats with the caps lock?

On windows 7 just split a screen with the dm and another one with the nike store tweets, turn all replies off and you should be good (also have your name and size already typed out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom