THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike is still selling out shoes and taking our money,whether you get the shoe with or without the help of a bot.
That's what I just said. I'm talking about everyone having an equal opportunity and a sense of fair play. Just as with most things in life there are ways to circumvent the rules but there are consequences, this shouldn't be any different. 

That's what I just said. I'm talking about everyone having an equal opportunity and a sense of fair play. Just as with most things in life there are ways to circumvent the rules but there are consequences, this shouldn't be any different. 
Nothing in life is fair so don't expect a company like Nike to "have a kind heart" and appeal to the sneaker community. At the end of the day, business is just business. 

i know one thing

i'm messing with http://www.solereserve.com/

smokin.gif
Props to solereserve! I think what they are doing is rep worthy..
Nothing in life is fair so don't expect a company like Nike to "have a kind heart" and appeal to the sneaker community. At the end of the day, business is just business. 
I already said that too, and as long as people accept "life isn't fair" it won't be.  However, I would expect any company to respond to the complaints or address the consumers concerns. 

Man listen as long as nike uses the web to sell shoes there is no way they can stop computer techs from maki g a program to get the upper hand, if the us gov. Cant stop hackers from hacking there sites how to you think nike is going to do it? Plus nike loves this almost every shoe release sells out, nike loves reellers it gives them a reason to raise the price. Just like how gentry said in a interview for the lebron elites "love at how much ppl are paying for shies on ebay they wouldnt have a problem paying for the elites" and he was right.

laugh.gif
 some of this crying is hilarious. Just imagine if you were selling a bunch of shoes on a website and every time you posted something it sells out immediately. You find out people are using a program to get first dibs on the stuff you put up for sale on your site. Will you really give a **** as the seller that some buyers are using a program for faster access to your products? No of course not since all it matters is that it's selling out. The logical thinking of some of the people on this forum is beyond ******ed.

chronos' app sent out a dm to nikesf for me instantly but I still didnt make it...o well it was way faster than if I had tried on my own....luckily was able to cop the foams & inv. cloaks relatively easily. BIG shout out to chronos for putting his rep. & all on the line trying to help out nt fam...GOOD LOOKING OUT too bad theres not more people like this dude

Can someone explain me the sign up process... I signed up and said i gotta wait 48hrs to register and ill be contacted by mail but nada am I too late?

Can someone explain me the sign up process... I signed up and said i gotta wait 48hrs to register and ill be contacted by mail but nada am I too late?
I did it a couple days ago so maybe u didn't get in but u just send ur info real quick it doesn't take long at all

Does anyone know Memphis finest website? I read almost every post in this thread and still can't find it. I sent him a pm but he hasn't responded yet

Hey guys,

I have a ton of PM's and I probably can't get to all of them. Just an update... I need to update my app again to fix some of the bugs and then make some upgrades. Please just put your email on the website in my signature and I will email everyone for the next release. Someone told me there might be two releases this week? Kobe's and Barkleyposites? If so, I'll try to do these as well. Do what you have to do to keep the email from hitting your spam. I try my hardest to get everyone a chance, so please do the work necessary to make sure you are good to go.

There's a few things I was hoping I could get feedback on, maybe you guys can help out.

1. It has come to my attention that there may be people trying to sell RSVP's through my service to other people. :x I am trying to think of fair ways to stop this without it ruining it for everyone. Its pretty ****** that this is happening. One of the ways is you will have to sign up with a valid credit card so I can match your name with your twitter reservation name. Thoughts?

2. I'm thinking of making it so if you got an RSVP already, you 'move to the back of the line' so to speak. Make it more fair for everyone to get a reservation. At this point I shuffle all of the accounts before the launch and its completely random who are the first to go out.

3. In the future if you win an RSVP, I will drop you out and keep all of the folks who didn't win open for the rerun RSVP if there is one. I'll probably just run everyone on one server to save some money on server costs, but you'll have a second chance if it happens.

Thanks again everyone, its been fun putting this together and seeing folks get their kicks. Peace. :nthat:

Hey guys,

I have a ton of PM's and I probably can't get to all of them. Just an update... I need to update my app again to fix some of the bugs and then make some upgrades. Please just put your email on the website in my signature and I will email everyone for the next release. Someone told me there might be two releases this week? Kobe's and Barkleyposites? If so, I'll try to do these as well. Do what you have to do to keep the email from hitting your spam. I try my hardest to get everyone a chance, so please do the work necessary to make sure you are good to go.

There's a few things I was hoping I could get feedback on, maybe you guys can help out.

1. It has come to my attention that there may be people trying to sell RSVP's through my service to other people. :x I am trying to think of fair ways to stop this without it ruining it for everyone. Its pretty ****** that this is happening. One of the ways is you will have to sign up with a valid credit card so I can match your name with your twitter reservation name. Thoughts?

2. I'm thinking of making it so if you got an RSVP already, you 'move to the back of the line' so to speak. Make it more fair for everyone to get a reservation. At this point I shuffle all of the accounts before the launch and its completely random who are the first to go out.

3. In the future if you win an RSVP, I will drop you out and keep all of the folks who didn't win open for the rerun RSVP if there is one. I'll probably just run everyone on one server to save some money on server costs, but you'll have a second chance if it happens.

Thanks again everyone, its been fun putting this together and seeing folks get their kicks. Peace. :nthat:

My man! Thanks for the info whats good tho u in the bay area get at me! G ****

Hey guys,

My man! Thanks for the info whats good tho u in the bay area get at me! G ****

Hey guys,

1. It has come to my attention that there may be people trying to sell RSVP's through my service to other people.
sick.gif
I am trying to think of fair ways to stop this without it ruining it for everyone. Its pretty ****** that this is happening. One of the ways is you will have to sign up with a valid credit card so I can match your name with your twitter reservation name. Thoughts?

Thanks again everyone, its been fun putting this together and seeing folks get their kicks. Peace.
nthat.gif
RSVP for a RSVP hahaha....nah watever you decide we shall live with it....no complaints on my end...they are just shoes at the end of the day

Chronos, respect for what you're doing to help the community. It sucks that when you give an inch some heads take a mile. NT sure knows how to ruin a good thing. Thank you for all your hard work.

Hey guys,

1. It has come to my attention that there may be people trying to sell RSVP's through my service to other people.
sick.gif
I am trying to think of fair ways to stop this without it ruining it for everyone. Its pretty ****** that this is happening. One of the ways is you will have to sign up with a valid credit card so I can match your name with your twitter reservation name. Thoughts?

Thanks again everyone, its been fun putting this together and seeing folks get their kicks. Peace.
nthat.gif
Thanks for doing this homie..

#respect....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom