THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just listed the obvious...And...........The stupid. Take the day off :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:, missing work (100+ dollars/day) to pay retail.

You forgot, "turn on your computer/phone" in the beginning steps :rolleyes.

You just listed the obvious...And...........The stupid. Take the day off
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
, missing work (100+ dollars/day) to pay retail.

You forgot, "turn on your computer/phone" in the beginning steps
eyes.gif
some of us dont work and DONT FORGET TO TURN ON YOUR COMPUTER!!! 

please add anything else i forgot this was a post to help people rsvp

OBVIOUSLY SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL HAVING TROUBLE

CHECK YOUR PULSE MAKE SURE YOUR ALIVE CUZ IF YOUR DEAD YOU CANT GO PICK UP YOUR SHOES

IF YOU DONT HAVE A RIDE CHECK YOUR LOCAL BUS ROUTES. 

you would take a day off work to buy some shoes? id go to work and just pay the resell price. worse case scenario. #dointoomuch

Last edited:
nike already knows about it and is working on a way to stop it. Youtubers exposed the program

LOL, the game is so messed up. I'm not gonna lie.Best bet is to work the back channels, and hustle for connects at mom and pop shops throughout the tri-state. I have one on lock diesel, and a more to follow. 

I rather (over) pay a clerk at a store who WILL secure me a pair (provided its available) over some computer nerd on the webz that will claim to refund my dough if they fail, my two cents. 

For some reason I can't reply to those who messaged me. Apparently there is a limit of PM's in a day?! Anyhow... If you want in on the crimson's here are the details. I will close app registration at midnight or after 20 signups, which ever comes first. I've been a LONG time member of niketalk and Nike Park before that, but with the new setup my post count is gone.

Here are the instructions.

1. Click this link: http://quickfire.wobbals.com:5000/
2. Connect your twitter account. I will send the DM out on behalf of your own twitter account, that way you know whether or not you got it. I don't send emails or confirmations. If you got it, you got it. If not, hit me and I'll get you in on the next release.
3. Fill out your details and what store you want to walk in to and get your kicks with no hassle.
4. MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THE NIKE TOWN ACCOUNT ON TWITTER. The app can't do everything itself...

I can't guarantee that you will get an RSVP, I can only guarantee that it is not humanly possible to RSVP in the speed that I can do it for you and well, im doing this for free. :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom