when play fighting with a girl goes wrong............ funniest *!%% ever

Yo my dude, ive said it several times on here my $##*$!+ always ends up hurting my girl playfighting
30t6p3b.gif
one time i powerbombed her so hard she bounced off the bed and landed on the floor. Broken wrist
30t6p3b.gif
another time i piledrived her. She faked an injury for a week before she told me she faked it
indifferent.gif
rock bottom and sharpshoot though
pimp.gif
need to try the stonecold stunner

Isnt this the same guy whos always talking about how every girl he meets seems to have deep mental issues?

Water finds its own level bro.

u threw that !%% away, literally.
Next time just use submission moves.
Jake the Snake that brawd.

the loss of a mans mojo  (topic)
For the first time in my entire life I am absolutely lost when it comes to this female thing. I can't gas em anymore

Super drought- where the bad females at!  (topic)
I don't know what's going on in my life but for some reason I haven't came across a super bad chick in a minute.

The new trend in my interactions with lovely ladies.  (topic)
Does anyone else have the issue of females just outright asking them for money? Last night a girl I haven't even gone out on a date with yet asked me for $200. When I replied, "NO", she said, "wait a minute 200 ain't nothin so pump your breaks." "So what ...

Yo, I know you are not going to let dirty do you like that. You have to at least counter with a dirty PhotoShop or something.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

For the first time in my entire life I am absolutely lost when it comes to this female thing. I can't gas em anymore

I don't know what's going on in my life but for some reason I haven't came across a super bad chick in a minute.

Does anyone else have the issue of females just outright asking
them for money? Last night a girl I haven't even gone out on a date with
yet asked me for $200. When I replied, "NO", she said, "wait a minute
200 ain't nothin so pump your breaks." "So what ...

Dont forget the "Im done with LA girls" and so forth threads.
30t6p3b.gif

Does anyone else have the issue of females just outright asking them for money? Last night a girl I haven't even gone out on a date with yet asked me for $200. When I replied, "NO", she said, "wait a minute 200 ain't nothin so pump your breaks." "So what ...

Shots have been fired.

Op, you a fraud for this post.

BOOM. Ether.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Shots have been fired.

Op, you a fraud for this post.

roll.gif
Dirty came threw with that 30 rd clip

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

OP this %+%+ wasn't funny at all... There is nothing funny about not smashing. 
indifferent.gif

THIS.

shame shame OP 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom