Where's Ninjahood? Vol Da

Status
Not open for further replies.
tired.gif

He'll be back........most likely just in time to post his newest purchase off of layaway, the Jesus piece. 

My dude does not like black people.:lol: :smh:

Probably thinks that's the root to all his problems in life. 

i see what you did there...

but i remember that comment. i forgot what thread it was...but its racist. people who say otherwise are ignorant. its not even lowkey. FYI, for those who are uninitiated, dominicans have a strong history of black identity issues. even to this day.

da proof is in da research b.

African Americans can't be racist to African americans

Yes it is, if I'm correct, I hit the Craig from Friday gif when I read that. I was surprised more people didn't complain about that comment.
He's def racist but he gets a pass from all of his jock riders; if any other NTer said that it would be 100+ pages
aww look who misses me.

this is da type of mansy pansy over sensitive jock itch type of comments that has become da norm lately over here i see, and ya wonder why others barely posts....

for da record i was suspended for ONLY a week, over a month ago and it was for bull ****, i was contemplating on never coming back, because of my entire decade plus

that i've been on NT, i've never been suspended over political correctness...its almost hilarious how soft and sheltered people here are from da real world.

for da people that have missed me i appreciate da love as always, i've been out taking care of ACTUAL real world business and placed myself on self exile...for da haters coming

outta pocket letting da hate flow thinking i was gone forever

98225788.gif

i stop posting purposely here and my presence is felt immediately, alot of ya suckas throwing salt wouldn't been missed by ya real family let alone NT
grin.gif

to recap,

lets rewind that comment i made:

View media item 699563
i dunno how is this a racist comment, critical? sure, racist/bigoted? absolutely not. did we all forget da topic was brought up because we were speaking in da context of this

young man?

you know DAY i was suspended i had to hear ANOTHER black man basically echo my sentiments on live television...let's tun into this clip...

allen west said da SAME EXACT THING i said, and he's a AFRICAN AMERICAN....but to Al Sharpton's Credit he eventually ALSO COSIGNED and agreed when he posted this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-al-sharpton/knockout-games_b_4340317.html

When a 78-year-old Jewish woman was walking down the street in Brooklyn earlier this month, the last thing she expected was to be punched in the face. Tragically, that's exactly what happened. The elderly woman was apparently the victim of what authorities are calling a "knockout game" -- where, according to police, an attacker or attackers aim to knock out a person with a single sucker punch. It is an alarming trend that is spurring outrageous incidents across the country. It is deplorable, reprehensible and inexcusable. It is insane thuggery, and it is unequivocally wrong. These kids are targeting innocent people, and in many cases specifically targeting Jewish folks. We would not be silent if it were the other way around, and we will not be silent now. This behavior is racist, period. And we will not tolerate it.
no method man or any real world nanny version of him waiving da race card, you know why? because da race card is a political tactic used to silence criticism from

non blacks, da problem is it doesn't work AT ALL on other minorities, this is where method man went from a moderator to a advocacy political correctness watch dog.

1472951_10151871659434580_1321748098_n.jpg

no one outside this website is gonna look at my appearance, read what i said, and deem it racist, describing this as "hypersensitive" would be a understatement.

we're in a generation now where EVERYTHING thats remotely critical of da black demographic

is "race card" worthy "boo hoo im a victim, blame everything of da color of my skin instead of my actions"

and its tiring...and HEAVENS forbid a fellow minority is critical of their own people, he's villainized

i can ALREADY TELL many of ya gonna write off allen west's critique of da knock out game cuz he's a conservative so "he's not representing black people"

STEVEN A SMITH chimed in on da issue as well...

next time ya see me posting here is with jesus piece, in da meantime if ya wanna know what im doing follow me on twitter/instagram...

thats all im saying on da matter.

I see I've gotten under your skin; I've never seen anyone take the Internet so seriously but I'm honored to be in your first reply :lol:

Welcome back E Lord Thousandaire

Damn, surprisingly well-articulated.

But who we kidding here, ninja, contemplating never coming back!? :lol:

Last edited:
Who the hell uses layaway still?
laugh.gif

This dude had a jesus piece on layaway when George bush was a president

Ninjahood ain't racist though. He listens to hip hop.

"White people can't dance" =LULZ Material

"Black people like chicken" = Racist

There is a bit of over sensitivity that plays a role here. Whether or not you guys want to admit it is up yo you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom