Would you marry a girl if her credit was bad?

Because of our very low-cost education I don't know anyone who has any serious debt besides home owners. I would say most likely not but I don't feel comfortable making that a blanket rule.

Last edited:
How you in debt with a vagina? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Every situation is different. Credit can be rebuilt in just 7 years or so. definitly wouldn't make it a blanket rule.

I kinda get where ninja is coming from. It's like I told my boy once, if I was a girl I'd have a different guy for everything. Car, plumbing, legal issues, bills, I'd be abusing my power 
laugh.gif

I kinda get where ninja is coming from. It's like I told my boy once, if I was a girl I'd have a different guy for everything. Car, plumbing, legal issues, bills, I'd be abusing my power :lol:

You aint lying bro...this one chick I used to work with was living that life. Granted, she was sexy as f. Anyway...she had a boyfriend that literally just needed company so she'd do whatever she wanted, as long as she made time for him

She had one guy who would fly her down to Miami pretty frequently to pipe her down and send her back home...dude would always send her back with $1000 cash :lol:

She had customers that would bring her all kinds of things..food, brand name ****

She literally had a side job where she would get all dressed up to go stand and be pretty at a club :lol:

*** was doing it though, can't knock her hustle

Now she had a kid with her bf so I guess she calmed down

Oh I forgot to add, she was married to one dude only for the marriage benefits (taxes, etc) they werent together tho

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda get where ninja is coming from. It's like I told my boy once, if I was a girl I'd have a different guy for everything. Car, plumbing, legal issues, bills, I'd be abusing my power :lol:

A man with no morals can easily do the same.

Told my girl I'll help with her student loans. Her job covering a Lil over half and I got her back with the rest. She going to be a respiratory therapist so it's not gonna be 100k+ so once she done we gonna knock them joints out fast.

Pssh, I wouldn't take this topic seriously, too much faking the funk. Like anyone is gonna connect with someone so much you wanna spend the rest of your life with, leave other women and be responsible to and for at some extent. then view the credit report and say adios. It doesn't work like that pa, your words now are useless.

this.

I was reading alot of the comments like whaaat

When you find the one, you find the one. If you are dating around, I can understand you looking for excuses to make sure you dont get locked down with a bad woman. but if you found the one, she is going to posses a number of good qualities that you value and need.

Told my girl I'll help with her student loans. Her job covering a Lil over half and I got her back with the rest. She going to be a respiratory therapist so it's not gonna be 100k+ so once she done we gonna knock them joints out fast.
What has she done to deserve that?

Be his girl? 
laugh.gif

Pretty sure Will is in a long term relationship. I thought he's married but I could be thinking of someone else.

Last edited:
Pssh, I wouldn't take this topic seriously, too much faking the funk. Like anyone is gonna connect with someone so much you wanna spend the rest of your life with, leave other women and be responsible to and for at some extent. then view the credit report and say adios. It doesn't work like that pa, your words now are useless.

this.

When you find the one, you find the one. If you are dating around, I can understand you looking for excuses to make sure you dont get locked down with a bad woman. but if you found the one, she is going to posses a number of good qualities that you value and need.

Like dude said though, money is a big reason for why the divorce rates are so high and student debt =/= bad credit. Being married to someone with a big amount of debt is tremendous baggage for the other person.

What good qualities come from someone who demonstrates he/she is irresponsible with money? Especially, when trying to build a future/family? Have fun building character, I guess.

I kinda get where ninja is coming from. It's like I told my boy once, if I was a girl I'd have a different guy for everything. Car, plumbing, legal issues, bills, I'd be abusing my power 
laugh.gif
That might work for HUMANS, but that isn't working for the corporations that you owe money to. Come on man

Serious question Anti, do you want to get married?

laugh.gif
That might work for HUMANS, but that isn't working for the corporations that you owe money to. Come on man

What? She gonna go to Experian and bust it open?
Obviously it's still a stupid statement and I was joking when I told him that but I at least see his reasoning for it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

this.

Like dude said though, money is a big reason for why the divorce rates are so high and student debt =/= bad credit. Being married to someone with a big amount of debt is tremendous baggage for the other person.

What good qualities come from someone who demonstrates he/she is irresponsible with money? Especially, when trying to build a future/family? Have fun building character, I guess.

The argument is debt, not being irresponsible with money. "debt =/= bad credit."

Serious question Anti, do you want to get married?

What? She gonna go to Experian and bust it open?

Obviously it's still a stupid statement and I was joking when I told him that but I at least see his reasoning for it :lol:
Hard to answer. I don't see the point in it fundamentally, but there are a set of reasons why I would end up doing so.

Be his girl? :lol:
Pretty sure Will is in a long term relationship. I thought he's married but I could be thinking of someone else.
And that means.....?

I know he's in a long term relationship, they have a kid if I recall correctly. Still doesn't answer the question.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Never change, Anti
Having a kid means he's gotta pay her student loans?

And that means.....?

I know he's in a long term relationship, they have a kid if I recall correctly. Still doesn't answer the question.
If I'm in a long term relationship I think it's only fair that I would pitch in if I have the means to do so.

It wouldn't feel right if I'm flourishing while my partner is struggling with massive student loans.

Back
Top Bottom