. . . . . . . .

Originally Posted by Worlds Enemy

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

They always say people that really want to die don't tell more than a few people...
They obviously didn't know CandyJunkie.
I just read about this cause I never heard about it till' now, pretty sad story
tired.gif

story?

I'm pretty sure it was the guy that said he was going to commit suicide on a forum and everyone thought he was joking, wanting attention, etc. He set up a live webcam where he took the pills and you saw him lie on his bed, and then....
Yea that was that dude on the bodybuilding forum right? Damn shame.

dreClark wrote:
Don't do it fam.

Seriously.

Just use it as fuel to do better in life.

Your fam doesn't treat you right? +%%# them.

Live your life and strive for the best.

Try to get a scholarship, go to school, and make something of yourself.

indifferent.gif
@ anyone in here actually suggesting that he do it.

smh.gif
Dirty should ban the people who are doing it cause thats is like egging on him to make him do suicide
smh.gif

don't do it, things will get better especially with the grades you got now.
Just move on, cut ties with the family, and live ya life.

you've made it 17 years, and i don't know how long you've been alone, don't be a %%@#% now. i didn't really read your post or replies, butthere is never a reason why somebody should off themselves. prove your family/mom wrong by making it instead of giving them what they probably think is goingto happen eventually.

Don't do It, suicides never the way out...

By the way we both know your not gonna do it.
Good luck with everything though.

Listen man you've made it this far why end it all now? You need to prove all your family members wrong. DO NOT turn to crime and continue doing good inschool, it will all pay off in the end. Trust me man, you need to prove them wrong and focus on your education. Stay in school and count the money in the end
pimp.gif

OR you can do the smart thing since you get good grades. Go to college, possibly land a job and become rich. And then everyone in your family will miraculouslysomehow "love" you.

..."Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting ({'})"
truest words ever spoken.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

OR you can do the smart thing since you get good grades. Go to college, possibly land a job and become rich. And then everyone in your family will miraculously somehow "love" you.

..."Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting ({'})"
truest words ever spoken.

-The Juice

i never understood offing yourself ... why not try an elaborate scheme to like rob a bank or something? i mean really plan it out and try to get away with it... then if you get caught, hang yourself in your cell or something ... if i had nothing to live for id definitely try to get rich somehow and if not, gettatted up in jail and act like a tuff guy lol

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

"The night is always darkest before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming"

Damn man i was about to say that. Things will get better man, keep ya head up.

Whenever I'm feelin down I always think this. "No matter how bad u think u got it, there's always someone out there that has it worst."

So Don't do it bruh. You got so much potential and I'm sorry to hear about ur so called "fam". but u just gotta rise on top of that n do yourown thing. How you grow up is what molds u into the person you become. You came too far to turn back do don't let it break you now. Go against all odds andprove to everyone u don't need em. U can holla at me if u needa vent. Real talk

Seems to me that you have a lot of good going for you. Good grades, two jobs gettin money, car, independent, self sufficient. You should build on those thingsand just as some people here have said just start over. If I were you I would just dead all those negative people in my life because the last thing I need isfor someone else to make me miserable you know. To me you seem like a great kid so just keep going on with your life. Youre young and have a lot of life yet.It will all get better in time. Trust

yo real talk a lot of yall are clowns on here, ive never been so ashamed of this community, this dude is reaching out for some help, and literally thesereplies im reading are disguisting and doesnt show what nt is really about...

but anyway

yo man seems like you got a rough back ground but you got your head on straight, go see your counsulor your only 17 man life hits you with a lot but you justgotta take it and keep moving my man, dont off yourself thats some weak issh, keep up the good work in school make some good friends, get a girlfriend somebodyto talk to, eff your parents one day you will make it on top and look back at them and pitty how they treated you

real talk

this is coming from someone who has been there and done that

stay up fam and good luck

hope to see you post for a while

Originally Posted by niCke1z

Whenever I'm feelin down I always think this. "No matter how bad u think u got it, there's always someone out there that has it worst."
i think that way too
then i feel even worse
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

smh.gif
Dirty should ban the people who are doing it cause thats is like egging on him to make him do suicide
smh.gif

He shouldnt post his personal !%#% in here then... Not everyone has a peachy outlook on life and not everyone cares about someone who is weak enough to"off themselves". He asked if he should do it or not, do you expect the entire NT nation to pour out their support and grease this guys balls? If hewants to kill himself, let him do it. If he wants to seek help for it, he should say something like this:

"I feel suicidal and I really could use some help/advice"

The whole outcome would be different, you dig?

Not everyone cares about one life in an entire world... I have lost family to all sorts of #!$++$ up !%#%, you think me personally really cares about somerandom guy who wants to die? %*!+ no, people do it all the time, why is it so special because he is on NT?

Back
Top Bottom