2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up Mark Jackson caused a mutiny among his own assistants, there was a ton of drama that occurred there. Not comparable to Casey at all who basically got fired because his roster wasn’t good enough to win a chip.

Warriors in 6.

My heart says Celtics in 7 but my mind says Cavs in 6. That series is honestly a toss up.

I've learned not to underestimate LeBron. I've also learned not to underestimate the grit of this Celtics squad. So yeah I'd have to agree toss up. If you had a gun to my head and I had to pick I'd say Cavs in 5 or 6.

Hold up Mark Jackson caused a mutiny among his own assistants, there was a ton of drama that occurred there. Not comparable to Casey at all who basically got fired because his roster wasn’t good enough to win a chip.

Not to mention alienated Bogut by bringing religion into the locker room, alienated the team President with homophobic comments, and loved to post up one of the best three point shooters of all time inside the three point line.

@dman14 buc em buc em Kerr drafted Steph, Klay and Draymond?

Mark Jackson did?

Is smart even efffective defensively against bron

He probably has the best chance. He's shown that he has the physical strength to compete with dudes a lot bigger than him. He also has active hands and is our best defender drawing the charge. That type pf skillset could give Bron fits. I'm sure Jaylen will have a go at him, I just think he's strong enough.

All that being said, won't be surprised if Bron hangs a 40 piece on both of them :lol:

Others have focused on LeBron’s propensity to travel without getting called for it, dubbing him “Six-Step Bron” (六步郎), using three characters that also sound like “LeBron,” as well as “King of the Crabs” (蟹皇), coined after LeBron tried to claim that his traveling was a legal “crab dribble.”

Some LeBron haters feel that LeBron not only gets away with traveling, but also too often is awarded free throws for minimal touching, so they’ve nicknamed him “Zhan Tianyou” (詹天佑) which is the name of a famous Chinese railroad engineer in the 1800s, but also means “Heaven Protects James.” “Heaven,” in this case, alludes to the NBA commissioner.
China >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why is Reddick racist again? Is it from the video where he was saying happy new year to Chinese people and was stuttering and got tongue tied or something and it sounded like a racial epithet?

Watching the replays of the celtics games. Theres a lot of good rookies over the past few years but Tatum is different cause he really moves and carries himself like a veteran out there.

Nah chill before people come in here on some “All he cares about is individual achievements” ****....he didn’t say he was going for the award, he said he feels like he’ll have an “MVP type of season” next year.
he should feel like that and I think he'll improve for sure but I don't think he'll live up to the next hakeem / shaq hype that people said he was going to be.

Why is Reddick racist again? Is it from the video where he was saying happy new year to Chinese people and was stuttering and got tongue tied or something and it sounded like a racial epithet?
emails-jjredick.jpg

WOW how they do Dwayne like that

*waits for Drake lyrics to address this*
I swear the music industry is gon drive me crazy
they love you then they hate you
Look how they did Casey
Raptors can’t make any roster moves so they fire the coach ...sucks for Casey

The next coach gonna have the same results with that squad
Nah they needed to can Casey. You can't get swept like that. You have to at least win a game damn.
Too many times them boys looked lost at the end of the game.
All them old players on the Cavs and you can't draw up some iso's on love, JR, or Korver? The Raptors have talent but need better coaching.

he should feel like that and I think he'll improve for sure but I don't think he'll live up to the next hakeem / shaq hype that people said he was going to be.

His biggest thing is conditioning and I’m glad he admitted to it as the #1 thing he needs to improve this offseason. He gets his stamina up, Bron/Kawhi/PG comes and Ben and Fultz come back with improved shots then we’ll be straight.

Nah they needed to can Casey. You can't get swept like that. You have to at least win a game damn.
Too many times them boys looked lost at the end of the game.
All them old players on the Cavs and you can't draw up some iso's on love, JR, or Korver? The Raptors have talent but need better coaching.

Do the raptors really have that much talent? I mean, are they more talented than any other of the East playoffs teams? I suppose you could make an argument that they have more talent than maybe the Pacers and Heat, but they definitely overachieved with their current roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom