2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can’t believe Mark Jarkson was fired after getting the #1 seed, being voted coach of the year by his peers, and retooling his entire offense. Damn shame.
his religious beliefs got him fired

dont cross the boss

Do the raptors really have that much talent? I mean, are they more talented than any other of the East playoffs teams? I suppose you could make an argument that they have more talent than maybe the Pacers and Heat, but they definitely overachieved with their current roster.
I didn't expect them to win the series but they gave up. Allowing bron to dribble down the court to hit a game winner is unacceptable. The team followed Casey's effort.

Last edited:
Warriors in 6.

My heart says Celtics in 7 but my mind says Cavs in 6. That series is honestly a toss up.

I've learned not to underestimate LeBron. I've also learned not to underestimate the grit of this Celtics squad. So yeah I'd have to agree toss up. If you had a gun to my head and I had to pick I'd say Cavs in 5 or 6.

Yeah man, it's a must watch series.

Balance would be restored if he came back to OKC.
Maybe now since he's learned how to win, he can take his natural backseat that he loves, next to Russ.
I don't want Russ without KD.
I'm putting it out into the Universe.
KD will be back .

He ain't comin mayne. We in for a long rest of this max contract

Shame I never got to experience the infamous Blue club

He also weighed in on their altercation in the Dallas-area night club. “Listen man, the only reason he here right now and his homeboys are here right now is because I called the dogs off him in Dallas, man,” said Martin. “Ain’t no if ands or buts about it. Ask him if he did go to the club in Dallas and ask him if the lady asked him to leave. All that needs to be said. Hear what I’m saying?”

Its hard to trust a dude who preaches about God but messes and pays off strippers like it’s nothing. Cool if you wanna live that lifestyle but don’t push your religious almighty way of life if you’re a secret cheating piece of ****

This.

Never ever trust those people.

This.

Never ever trust those people.

Don’t trust those people like we don’t trust the 2018 Process. Gotcha.

In all honesty I had some things pop up at work then flew across the country for my mombs day so haven’t been able to follow the playoffs. You pumped to go to Game 6? You had tickets right

71DC6864-A244-4955-85F7-E57D70F688F0.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom