6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by theDEEK

But I do dig crazy chicks.
devil.gif

1338266026950.gif

got damn aj!!

Spoiler [+]
New for Sin Cara huh?

Crazy AJ.
embarassed.gif

What does that say that all of us are
pimp.gif
and
devil.gif
about AJ's new psycho woman gimmick?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Tensai failed to impress WWE officials in his pinfall victory over John Cena on the April 16 Raw SuperShow and was deemed "a flop" as a result. Hewas initially pegged to face Cena at both Over the Limit and No Way Out but his poor showing in the main event match led to his push being curtailedand Big Show taking his place. WWE also canceled plans for summer live events to be headlined by Tensai and Laurinaitis vs. Cena, instead the formerPrince Albert with Big Show.

Tensai has already undergone character tweaks as he appeared sans robe, competed more aggressively and had hisnamed modified with the past two weeks. More changes could be in the works as there was talk this past week of his character beingrepackaged.
It took them this long to realize he was a bust.
laugh.gif

That's &@^#)$* embarrassing 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 Hindsight says they should have just brought him back as A-Train or Prince Albert, if they were gonna bring him back at all.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

BREAKING: WWE SUSPENDS Randy Orton For 60 Days From The Wellness Program. More Soon

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Kinda convenient since Orton has no one to feud with now that Jericho got suspended, no?

But wait, wasn't Ziggler going to feud with him? Just when I thought Ziggler was going to get to get that sweet push. Randy Orton says, "drugs."

-- Current creative plans call for The Undertaker to face Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXIX.

Meanwhile, the latest issue of Inside Wrestling features Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker on the cover with the headline reading "SNEAK PEAK? The World Clamors for Lesnar-'Taker At WrestleMania 29!"

This week’s RAW did a 2.7 rating with 3,915,000 viewers. The show did hours of 2.73 and 2.71.

It was down around 750,000 viewers from last year’s Memorial Day RAW.

This is one of the lowest numbers of the last 15 years.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

BREAKING: WWE SUSPENDS Randy Orton For 60 Days From The Wellness Program. More Soon

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Kinda convenient since Orton has no one to feud with now that Jericho got suspended, no?
Zombie running around and now this??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what is going on!?!
Time for the ShowOff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

This week’s RAW did a 2.7 rating with 3,915,000 viewers. The show did hours of 2.73 and 2.71.

Well, what can you say? RAW was one big 'Big Show'.

Sidenote- Sounds like there's trouble in development given all the FCW guy tweets.

Noticed Sting was in the headline and thought I'd drop in for a minute..Apparently theres no Sting talk, just a bunch of junk about Randall, so I'm outta here..Sting..

Peep, 2 months of not hearing that stupid theme song (even though im sure u & 4w have it on your ipods), not watching his slow !%% walk to the ring, his boring !%% promos, repetitive 3 move hymen_man moveset. im good til august.

Peep, 2 months of not hearing that stupid theme song (even though im sure u & 4w have it on your ipods), not watching his slow !%% walk to the ring, his boring !%% promos, repetitive 3 move hymen_man moveset. im good til august.

I've advanced to 4 moves, Heath.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Noticed Sting was in the headline and thought I'd drop in for a minute..Apparently theres no Sting talk, just a bunch of junk about Randall, so I'm outta here..Sting..

case, u dont get it. its a no-no mentioning his or any other
Spoiler [+]
WCW
name on here We all know how great he is and how he and taker is the dream match.

use spoilers to talk about it or u may face a possible suspension. think of talking about savage with vince in front of u.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Well, what can you say? RAW was one big 'Big Show'.
Stale product + record breaking Hatfields & McCoys rating + huge Bos/Mia rating = WWE making ridiculous statements next week how they trended the most on Twitter on Monday night.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Why can't we say dubbaya see dubbaya in this thread?

because someone here has been a WWE loyalist since '88 and hates
Spoiler [+]
WCW

You're right GHIMS..I totally forgot..
Spoiler [+]
[SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Back
Top Bottom