6/10 TNA Slammiversary PPV - Roode v Sting, Joseph Park v Bully Ray, Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, WWE...

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

happy.gif

Enjoy your sleep NTWT

I HATE gingers

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
c8pjp.gif

Spoiler [+]
c8pjp.gif

c8pjp.gif
c8pjp.gif
c8pjp.gif

c8pjp.gif
c8pjp.gif
c8pjp.gif

NXT, Superstars and Smackdown Spolers -

Spoiler [+]
SPOILERS: Results for WWE NXT, Superstars and Smackdown
Posted by: Adam Nystrom of WrestlingNewsSource.com on May 30 2012
Source: Prowrestling.net
Tonight, the Smackdown crew was at the RiverCenter in Baton Rouge, LA for WWE Smackdown. Below are the taped matches and segments for NXT (will air tomorrow, 5/30), the Smackdown portion of WWE Superstars (will air 5/31) and Smackdown on SyFy (will air 6/1)

Dark Match
Dean Ambrose defeats Luke Hawkins. Ambrose did a short promo belittling the crowd before his match.

WWE NXT

Matt Striker and William Regal on commentary.
1. Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins defeat The Usos.

Maxine came out to join the commentary table.

2. Kaitlyn defeats Tamina.

3. Justin Gabriel, Percy Watson and Derrick Bateman defeat Johnny Curtis, Michael McGillicutty and JTG.

WWE Superstars

1. Jinder Mahal defeats Yoshi Tatsu.

2. Intercontinental Champion Christian defeats Drew McIntyre in a non-title match.

WWE Smackdown

Sheamus makes his way to the ring. He begins to talk about his World Heavyweight Championship match with Alberto Del Rio when David Otunga interrupts him. Otunga rolls the footage of Sheamus bowling over John Laurinaitis and demands a proper apology. Sheamus blows him off. This brings out Del Rio, who begins to give his own thoughts on his match at Over The Limit. Otunga gives Del Rio the right to choose Sheamus' opponent for the night. Before Del Rio could make a decision, Sheamus nails Otunga with a Brogue Kick, Del Rio makes his escape and Sheamus plays to the crowd.

1. Sin Cara defeats Heath Slater. For the record, there are no obvious botches. Sin Cara also has a new red and white costume.

2. Damien Sandow defeats Ezekiel Jackson. Prior to the match, Sandow starts a promo refusing to wrestle Jackson. He begins to leave before Jackson throws him back into the ring.
Taking us backstage, Dolph Ziggler approaches Alberto Del Rio and wants the match with Sheamus tonight. Del Rio agrees, and the match is set.

3. Ryback defeats two local wrestlers (names unavailable at this time) in a handicap match.

EXCUSE ME! Vickie Guerrero brings Dolph Ziggler to the ring and promises to end Sheamus tonight.

4. Sheamus defeats Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler takes a Brogue Kick and makes it look like Sheamus kills him dead.

Matt Striker interviews CM Punk about his match tonight against Kane for the WWE Championship.

5. Santino Marella and Zack Ryder defeat Titus O'Neil and Darren Young. Immediately after the match ends, The Big Show comes out and throws Santino into the WWE logo on the stage. Show grabs the ringside metal stairs and slams them into Ryder. Show locks in a Camel Clutch on Santino while still on the stage, following it with a WMD. Show stares out at the crowd, and exits.
Going backstage again, AJ is seen with Daniel Bryan. Bryan tells her that CM Punk is only using her.

6. Cody Rhodes defeats Tyson Kidd. Rhodes argues a bit with Christian after the match - I believe Christian came out for commentary.
Kane is shown making his way through the backstage area.

7. CM Punk wrestles Kane to an apparent double disqualification. Daniel Bryan interferes with the match, attacking both Punk and Kane. Kane gives Punk and Bryan a double chokeslam. This is enough for John Laurinaitis to appear and make a Triple Threat match at Over The Limit for the WWE Championship. With Bryan and Punk remaining in the ring, Bryan tries to get AJ to leave with him. AJ departs on her own. Bryan slaps Punk in the face two times, and Punk responds with a GTS.
I think I'm going to watch Smackdown simply for #4 and #7

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

a buddy of mine was an extra on Burn Notice and could be seen on camera apparently.

i never bothered to watch the episode.
30t6p3b.gif
What kind of friend are you?

Just when you thought Jericho had the worst shirt in WWE...
77083x.jpg

Along comes CM Punk.....

w04212x.jpg

Terrible!!Vince probably want these shirts for $25 dollars each..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Club

and
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the blatant disrespect to jdcurt. 
And 4w is gonna rage when he sees those spoilers. 

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Club

and
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
 @ the blatant disrespect to jdcurt. 
And 4w is gonna rage when he sees those spoilers. 

You're right.  I'm OUTRAGED over the woo woo guy getting destroyed 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Live TNA Impact News
TNA president Dixie Carter said during a Wednesday conference call that she will make a "big announcement" during Thursday's live Impact Wrestling show. Carter also said she will be on TV to introduce Brooke Hogan as an on-air character. 

TNA's live summer Impact series will be 12 weeks (and possibly 13 weeks) starting this Thursday, May 31. TNA president Dixie Carter said during a Wednesday conference call that a conversation has not happened with Spike TV president Kevin Kay on whether Impact will continue live after the summer experiment. "Would I like to go live from here on out? Absolutely," Dixie said. 

I've read speculation that the "big announcement" may be Morrison & Melina.

WWE Changing Focus to TV Ratings Over PPV Buys

- The latest reports are stating that WWE is focusing on TV ratings, and the change n direction is coming from Vince McMahon. WWE's primary goal is the
various television projects they have going, and not building PPV buys. The plan is said to be to use their PPV events to bring in more consistent viewers
to the weekly television programs.

...isn't this what they've been doing anyway??

Live TNA Impact News
TNA president Dixie Carter said during a Wednesday conference call that she will make a "big announcement" during Thursday's live Impact Wrestling show. Carter also said she will be on TV to introduce Brooke Hogan as an on-air character. 

TNA's live summer Impact series will be 12 weeks (and possibly 13 weeks) starting this Thursday, May 31. TNA president Dixie Carter said during a Wednesday conference call that a conversation has not happened with Spike TV president Kevin Kay on whether Impact will continue live after the summer experiment. "Would I like to go live from here on out? Absolutely," Dixie said. 

I've read speculation that the "big announcement" may be the return of the 'King of the Mountain' match at Slammiversary.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Live TNA Impact News

I've read speculation that the "big announcement" may be the return of the 'King of the Mountain' match at Slammiversary.

Wouldn't be surprising since this is the 10th Slammiverary and that's one of the matches TNA built itself on.

Tensai failed to impress WWE officials in his pinfall victory over John Cena on the April 16 Raw SuperShow and was deemed "a flop" as a result. Hewas initially pegged to face Cena at both Over the Limit and No Way Out but his poor showing in the main event match led to his push being curtailedand Big Show taking his place. WWE also canceled plans for summer live events to be headlined by Tensai and Laurinaitis vs. Cena, instead the formerPrince Albert with Big Show.

Tensai has already undergone character tweaks as he appeared sans robe, competed more aggressively and had hisnamed modified with the past two weeks. More changes could be in the works as there was talk this past week of his character beingrepackaged.
It took them this long to realize he was a bust.
laugh.gif

toine talkin about wrestling games yesterday got me thinking about buying a 64.

Spoiler [+]
WCW VS NWO: World Tour
Spoiler [+]
WCW VS NWO: Revenge
, Wrestlemania 200, No Mercy were all amazing.

Back
Top Bottom